+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full time work with distance learning Masters

Ilyushin76

Mar 24, 2019
Hello everyone. So far everyone's been very helpful in clarifying doubts about EE and its clauses.

I was employed by a company as an electrical engineer for 4 years (Outside Canada). During the last 1.5 year at my job, I completed a part time Masters via Distance learning through an education service provider in my country.

My question is.

Will my work experience (in parallel to my masters) and the masters degree be counted (ECA is on its way next month).

P.S. I do have an acceptance letter from the university in which they state that the masters will be offered on behalf of the local education provider.

Reactions: kiranbeant

kiranbeant

Aug 11, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Hello everyone. So far everyone's been very helpful in clarifying doubts about EE and its clauses.

I was employed by a company as an electrical engineer for 4 years (Outside Canada). During the last 1.5 year at my job, I completed a part time Masters via Distance learning through an education service provider in my country.

My question is.

Will my work experience (in parallel to my masters) and the masters degree be counted (ECA is on its way next month).

P.S. I do have an acceptance letter from the university in which they state that the masters will be offered on behalf of the local education provider.
I am in same situation. Was your work experience and education counted ?