+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full-time study in Quebec for 5 points?

Jul 7, 2016
Hello all,

I am considering going to Quebec to learn French for three months, so I can gain 5 points from the 3-month Quebec stay. Is there any requirement for the school or institution we attend? Does it have to be a university or any private language school would work as long as I can prove my study is full-time?

Thanks!

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pleasehelp2016 said:
Hello all,

I am considering going to Quebec to learn French for three months, so I can gain 5 points from the 3-month Quebec stay. Is there any requirement for the school or institution we attend? Does it have to be a university or any private language school would work as long as I can prove my study is full-time?

Thanks!
you can get turism visit it allows you stay for 6 months and you can study between that time. There are a lot of institutions that learn french more economic than universities.

Advice: Since 2017 Quebec inmigration rules are going to change totally sure B2 in french will be mandatory to postulate to its new system "Expression of interest system"

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaggycoc said:
Advice: Since 2017 Quebec inmigration rules are going to change totally sure B2 in french will be mandatory to postulate to its new system "Expression of interest system"
Where did you get this information?

Jul 7, 2016
shaggycoc said:
Is that true? Any reference?