+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full time equivalent work hours from two different provinces

damruchuran

Sep 4, 2019
Hi everyone, firstly congrats to everyone who got ITA in the recent draw. My friend is devastated like most others because he didn't even bother making an account.

He's a little confused on how to calculate his work experience since hes worked for 8 months in Ontario(Full time hours with NOC B category) and currently he's in his 5th month of full time employment in Manitoba(same NOC B category).

So my question is can he use both jobs and still be able to apply for 1 year of CEC work experience even when they are from different provinces?
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lovesahota92

Lovesahota92

Dec 15, 2016
Hi everyone, firstly congrats to everyone who got ITA in the recent draw. My friend is devastated like most others because he didn't even bother making an account.

He's a little confused on how to calculate his work experience since hes worked for 8 months in Ontario(Full time hours with NOC B category) and currently he's in his 5th month of full time employment in Manitoba(same NOC B category).

So my question is can he use both jobs and still be able to apply for 1 year of CEC work experience even when they are from different provinces?
Thanks in advance.
Hi. I have the same question. My study is going to finish soon. Currently i am in Quebec. If I gain 6 months of experience here and then 6 months in nova scotia in same Noc (Noc B). Then I can count the experience from both provinces if i apply for express entry ? Any senior member's help will be much appreciated. Thank you.