+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

~~ Full Documents sent in APRIL 2010 ~~

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]I have accepted a new job position in some other company. What steps do I need to update my case file and what documents should i send ? Need Help !!!![/size][/size][/size]

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
you need to notify CIC about the new address if you had provided the mailing address of your old office to them at the time you filled in the forms.

as far as I know, if someone changes his offic after sending full docs, there no formality to let cic know about it. switching jobs at any time is an usual scenario for a serviceman.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pakistani applicants who sent their full docs to london after 1st april should wait for october,,,, delay is due to change in VO and transfer of 12000 cases from islamabad to london once its streamline than it'll inshallah process within 3-4 months. london will be faster than islamabad for sure but initially it'll take some time it is mentioned on CHC-london site that ; Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application and end on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office AND THIS time frame is 9-12 months.

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update Arkhan.

Arkhan said:
pakistani applicants who sent their full docs to london after 1st april should wait for october,,,, delay is due to change in VO and transfer of 12000 cases from islamabad to london once its streamline than it'll inshallah process within 3-4 months. london will be faster than islamabad for sure but initially it'll take some time it is mentioned on CHC-london site that ; Processing times begin on the day our office receives a complete application and end on the day the final decision (i.e. approval/refusal) leaves our office AND THIS time frame is 9-12 months.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u welcome bro,,, its getting frustating day by day. atleast v shud get som response. their is no progress in pak applicants since 1st april... all things changed at the same time (transfer of VO, change in immigration policy)

mbastudies said:
Thanks for the update Arkhan.

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Posting message of a march member from threat "full documents sent in March 2010". Hope this miracle'll happen to us. his ecase showing we started process and in real visa has been issued.

Dear All Members,

Received my visa today by registered post. I am in my office and my wife just inform me about it. Thanks to all members and this forum I got a great information to make this achievement.

My ecas status is still showing in process and deep status is showing "we start processing your file on 13th May-10"

Once again I thank you all for your kind and helpful support.

Thanks

Ash_1967

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow that's so quick. It should belong to New Delhi visa office then.

Arkhan said:
Posting message of a march member from threat "full documents sent in March 2010". Hope this miracle'll happen to us. his ecase showing we started process and in real visa has been issued.

Dear All Members,

Received my visa today by registered post. I am in my office and my wife just inform me about it. Thanks to all members and this forum I got a great information to make this achievement.

My ecas status is still showing in process and deep status is showing "we start processing your file on 13th May-10"

Once again I thank you all for your kind and helpful support.

Thanks

Ash_1967

kamal225

Jun 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is really good news
and yes we all need a miracle,
it looks like we are not moving / going anywhere yet, we need a push
any updates any one , my 45 days finished and still did not hear nothing yet( in last mail from damascus they requested some information which they already have, they mention decision to be made within 45 days) today i am in 47 days as of today, an no news yet
I cant wait to hear some good news,
have a good day everyone

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3 months passed since documents sent to CHC-London no news??????????? still 6-9 months to goooo :'(

KhiPak

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
you need to notify CIC about the new address if you had provided the mailing address of your old office to them at the time you filled in the forms.

as far as I know, if someone changes his offic after sending full docs, there no formality to let cic know about it. switching jobs at any time is an usual scenario for a serviceman.
Thanks for your advice

sharmilas

Feb 3, 2010
united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
20 April 2010 (Ist AOR)
AOR Received.
29 April 2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
27 April 2010
Med's Request
26th June 2012
Med's Done....
16th july 2012
Interview........
waived till now
Passport Req..
26th june 2012
VISA ISSUED...
17th Dec 2013
LANDED..........
31st Jan 2014
Arkhan said:
3 months passed since documents sent to CHC-London no news??????????? still 6-9 months to goooo :'(
arkhan...we both of us having the same timeline..best of luck

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Sharmila,
ya the timeline is similar but you are step ahead. thanks for your wishes and hope to hear good news from you soon,

sharmilas said:
arkhan...we both of us having the same timeline..best of luck

dasalcedo

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Adelaide - Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney - Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-11-2009
Doc's Request.
27-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-05-2010
IELTS Request
10-04-2010
File Transfer...
28-01-2010
Med's Request
28-07-2010
Med's Done....
04-08-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting....
Medicals Requested 28 July!!! Interview Waived!!!

Cheers!!!

mbastudies

Oct 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wooo hooo! Congratulations dasalcedo !!!!

dasalcedo said:
Medicals Requested 28 July!!! Interview Waived!!!

Cheers!!!