Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
andamanhunk said:
I would wait instead of allowing to have my all these days efforts go in drain by doing unwanted things. When you could wait this long, whats wrong in waiting for some more time.

Ph.D. can be enrolled even next year, but once spoiled this cannot be done again, without spending extra energy, money and pain. So think about it!!!

- RSK
Well, You dont know how each and every day or evan every moment costing me. you right that PhD can be enroled next year too. Even when u enter there at canada you can start with any odd dates, depends on your supervisor.

I think I have decided to wait till max Aug this year meanwhile I will collect all relavent information for student permit( I mean its much easy to collect all docuemnts once u get a place at University), and by first week of Aug I will send my form for student permit and in sep I will fly.. Thats my initial plan. Waiting for my consultant to support my plan..

The only issue is with my dependant's visa. If i will move and afterwords I got medical and other steps, How will I do if I am there and my hubby is here,, I feel he might end up waiting so long..

Lets hope the best..

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lakh/Lamhey/Srid/Ptv/Kavya/OmSai/Anant/Andaman/Rsb,

Need your advise on below query.

I got UK visa, applied via my company.

Do I need to inform ND VO ?

I mean do i need to send photocopy of UK visa page from passport ? If yes Then attested copy of visa page, first and last page ?

Or what you guys suggest.

Please advise me here guys.........waiting for your reply.

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Lakh/Lamhey/Srid/Ptv/Kavya/OmSai/Anant/Andaman/Rsb,

Need your advise on below query.

I got UK visa, applied via my company.

Do I need to inform ND VO ?

I mean do i need to send photocopy of UK visa page from passport ? If yes Then attested copy of visa page, first and last page ?

Or what you guys suggest.

Please advise me here guys.........waiting for your reply.
hi,

i would suggest the same. you should inform the VO. yeh, it's better to send the attested copy of visa page, first (main page) and the one with signature page.

dn't forget to write the cover letter, with the explanation and other details (like DOB, B********, UCI, Location etc), and with signature.
lamhey

hisupatel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Guys,

Please post your details at

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pre-june-26-not-under-29-noc-t66883.0.html

Better to track.

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 &amp; 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
ME4CANADA said:
Dear Friends,
I am discussing something with you and it is bitter truth.Pls don't consider me with negative thinking.We have discussed a lot regarding immigration and canada.While applying we were of the opinion that our cases will get thro in 9 months.As the time is passing the delay is their.It is for the reason that immigration canada is changing the rules and taking new applications,whereas old applicants are just made to wait.It is clear from Pre-Feb 2008 and then Pre-June 2010.They have cleared Jan,Feb and March 2010 file transfer applications in last one year.In June 2010 they introduced 29 categories.Now again they are on the verge of changing the immigration system.We all get happy when one or two applicants get visa.It is all with the hope that we will also get visas.
Dear friends if someone have my personal opinion then i am not with high hopes to get.If one will get visa then not in near future with such a slow speed of case processing and news coming from Canada regarding law changes.
Its my request to all of you to give views or opinions because many of us have spend lot of time and money which looks to be not of any use.We are loosers and immigration ministry of canada are playing with future of many many applicants with the pretext that application load is to much,where as in last one year they have received about 9500(29 category) applications at all their visa officies in the world.Pls waiting yr views.
Libra
You are absolutely correct. This whole episode of applying and waiting has almost derailed our future and any plans for the future life have gone for a toss.
Even after getting the visa there is so much to think of and plan with no guarantee of success. We are all prepared to make efforts and sacrifices but this uncertainty is sort of killing.

SS

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
sunnysport said:
You are absolutely correct. This whole episode of applying and waiting has almost derailed our future and any plans for the future life have gone for a toss.
Even after getting the visa there is so much to think of and plan with no guarantee of success. We are all prepared to make efforts and sacrifices but this uncertainty is sort of killing.

SS
Guys we are in 21st century. We should raise our voice to media. I was just reading this post infront of my husband and he suggested me that today. some one like Anna hazare or any other people who are useing our right mean of being in democretic nathion thats I am talking abt India. Why cant we all get to gther and raise our voice. Lets meet up somewre or publish any article in newspaper so that ,, some one will lisen to our voice and do some thing obout our pain...

I am also opening new topic for the same thing. kindly cooperate me with the same. I will send the link of new topic here very soon

Lets do something
lets be together and get our rights in the world. we are not gonna be looser trust me.. if we are lot then they have to listn to us.

Good luck and give me your views its valuable for me and also for ur future too. I dont mean the applicantes only from India. Just get to gether from around the world.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
What rights you are talking about? You are not even a canadian tax payer. If there is any mistake or wrong-doing by the immigration officer, it can be raised. Some time ago it came in the news that a Canadian immigration official refused entry for an Ex Indian Army officer based on some personal bias. The Canadian govt. later apologized for it.

Moving family across the continent is never easy. My advise is to move-on with your life without waiting for Canada to happen.

kavya said:
Guys we are in 21st century. We should raise our voice to media. I was just reading this post infront of my husband and he suggested me that today. some one like Anna hazare or any other people who are useing our right mean of being in democretic nathion thats I am talking abt India. Why cant we all get to gther and raise our voice. Lets meet up somewre or publish any article in newspaper so that ,, some one will lisen to our voice and do some thing obout our pain...

I am also opening new topic for the same thing. kindly cooperate me with the same. I will send the link of new topic here very soon

Lets do something
lets be together and get our rights in the world. we are not gonna be looser trust me.. if we are lot then they have to listn to us.

Good luck and give me your views its valuable for me and also for ur future too. I dont mean the applicantes only from India. Just get to gether from around the world.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear Friends,,

I just need sometime. I am much confused and disapointed..

I will be back on my track in some time..

Thanks for all of your support which we need at this stage of process. I am much glad that I am the member of such a wonderful group

Many thanks,
Kavya

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
Hi all,
I have gone through all the forum and got following information .
Applicants whose files transferred to visa office in jan/feb/march2010---81 in forum(15 visa stapmed from 2010 qouta,20 visas stamped from 2011qouta,37 in process ,8-RBVO)
Applicants whose files transferred to visa office in april/may/june2010---45 in forum(from each month 5 in process and remaining RBVO)
So ,from jan-june file transfer cases--- 51 in process and 40 RBVO.
Visa office newdelhi have to finish all these cases first then our turn.
I think ours will be inprocess at end of this year and we will get visas from next year quotas.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kavya said:
Dear Friends,,

I just need sometime. I am much confused and disapointed..

I will be back on my track in some time..

Thanks for all of your support which we need at this stage of process. I am much glad that I am the member of such a wonderful group

Many thanks,
Kavya
Kavya,
Be brave! if you see your timeline, you just applied in June 2010. See ours, we applied in April 2010. For us it is already over an year now. We are also waiting very eagerly for things to move in the right direction in the right time. And, we are hopeful of the same.

just be patient, do not get emotional, be bold and try to live with the facts. Things will definitely fall in line soon.

Applying for PR itself is a bold step and once you have taken that step I suppose you should be more stronger and confident for things to materialise. It will happen, dont worry, time is the only factor here. I know you have other plans but it would be wise to wait for some more time, instead of thinking too much about it.

One option is to forget about the PR and then apply for the Ph.D and move ahead in life. But remember one thing, life is not a bed of roses for everyone. Anywhere there could be problems and challenges. We should face them bravely. Think it over.

- RSK

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 &amp; April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 &amp; March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 &amp; April 7, 2014
Do you think the processing is further going on or they just stopped it. I could see no meesages on boad saying anyone received medical request for many weeks now. Whats happening folks?

Sans_May2010

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
:mad:same status (RBVO)but now address is shown...

atul.amin

Aug 18, 2010
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June-2010
AOR Received.
Oct-2010
Med's Request
Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2013 (Passport with Visa stamp received)
LANDED..........
shall be landing on 30th June 2014
Hello Friendz

I was away for few days.. so whats up all?? to where our Medicals have reached upto now?? Did anybody received medical request?

lamhey

Jul 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
atul.amin said:
Hello Friendz

I was away for few days.. so whats up all?? to where our Medicals have reached upto now?? Did anybody received medical request?
hi,

well, all of us are standing still. keep patience, the time will come.
best of luck.

lamhey

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
guys,
I read in vfs global's website that from around MArch to July.. Thats the busiest time for them at visa office which include student visa too. I guess that could be the reson for our delay