Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
srid_a said:
They might come out with new NOC list on July 1st and there will be a single queue for each NOC with MI-1 applications in the front.
If your NOC is not on the list, your application may not even get processed. This can be good news for some (if your NOC is in the new list).

For example if NDVO has 10K applications (MI1 - MI3) now, and their quota is 8K, these 8k visas will be given to approved NOCs in MI - MI3 and MI4. After processing the approved NOC applications, they might look at other applications.

If my NOC is not required, or not in the list, I have very less hope of getting the visa.

All - Please share your opinion.
yes you interpreted it correctly, but dont you think in coming time a new backlog will build up for unwanted NOCs.
and nobody can say if MI-1 NOCs will be in new list.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
canlove said:
yes you interpreted it correctly, but dont you think in coming time a new backlog will build up for unwanted NOCs.
and nobody can say if MI-1 NOCs will be in new list.
Yes. Backlog of unwanted NOCs will build up and those applications can be returned or employers / provinces may be asked to choose from this pool. They can also continue till the end before coming up with a new list.

We can only speculate on how they are going to do it but, the minister is stressing on taking only those NOCs that are in current list, and he doesn't seem to care about those that are not in the list.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
What about the one who has IP with date of MI-1 as well those who got letters from LVO and some who got CAIPS positive for next two months. I mean there is also some arrangement for them too. I guess

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
srid_a said:
They might come out with new NOC list on July 1st and there will be a single queue for each NOC with MI-1 applications in the front.
If your NOC is not on the list, your application may not even get processed. This can be good news for some (if your NOC is in the new list).

For example if NDVO has 10K applications (MI1 - MI3) now, and their quota is 8K, these 8k visas will be given to approved NOCs in MI - MI3 and MI4. After processing the approved NOC applications, they might look at other applications.

If my NOC is not required, or not in the list, I have very less hope of getting the visa.

All - Please share your opinion.
I think what they are trying to do is to give NOCs that are in demand the highest priority, irrespective of whether they are from MI-1, 2 3, 4 , 5 etc... (Currently this is not the case)

What happens to the NOCs that are not in the 2012 priority list is the big question, looks like they will introduce new points system and apply that retrospectively to all applications waiting to be processed. This may include changes to points awarded for age, IELTS etc...

That may explain why some MI-1s are still in RBVO, the ones that are in process may be the ones they feel will meet the required points even with the proposed changes. Purely a guess!

However, I doubt if these MI-1 applications will be at the front of the queue, more likely to take backseat in my opinion.

pistachio

Star Member
Aug 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
AOR Received.
Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
Who knows if they will be considered or not? We have heard cases of medicals and re-medicals i.e. when the first MR expired, for pre-2008. Then they were slashed. If that could happen, then MI-1 applicants with IP+ date can also have similar fate, isn't it? People from January did not get MR!

We can wait till June/July. If there isn't any positive movement, I think that should be an indication of what is going to happen to us, down the line. :(

kavya said:
What about the one who has IP with date of MI-1 as well those who got letters from LVO and some who got CAIPS positive for next two months. I mean there is also some arrangement for them too. I guess

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
pistachio said:
Who knows if they will be considered or not? We have heard cases of medicals and re-medicals i.e. when the first MR expired, for pre-2008. Then they were slashed. If that could happen, then MI-1 applicants with IP+ date can also have similar fate, isn't it? People from January did not get MR!

We can wait till June/July. If there isn't any positive movement, I think that should be an indication of what is going to happen to us, down the line. :(
Thats true. I think we are going to get some news from June.

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
Ek Aur Zatka

Again in the uncertain queue

God help us

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
kavya said:
I think the applications which are IN process from MI-1 are equivalent to PER issued to MI-2&3 , they have seized out eligible to processing applications and refused the rest, now they keep all MI-1,2 &3 applications in same queue and will process them according to In Demand NOCs and unwanted NOCs applicants will be on back seat. Just my assumption.

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
canlove said:
I think the applications which are IN process from MI-1 are equivalent to PER issued to MI-2&3 , they have seized out eligible to processing applications and refused the rest, now they keep all MI-1,2 &3 applications in same queue and will process them according to In Demand NOCs and unwanted NOCs applicants will be on back seat. Just my assumption.
thats right. we all are assuming and can be either way possible....

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
Dear friends, How many years we have been waiting for a final decision? Can anybody say for sure when a final decision would come? Can we be sure that it would be a positive one? I think it's high time that we should raise our voice against this unfair immigration system. I have seen such an uncertain processing nowhere, I have never seen such a type of time consuming procedures in any type of applications, regardless how much valuable it is. Here everything is uncertain, how long do you guys let somebody play games with our life? It is human instinct to think that everything gonna happen fine tomorrow. But I have really lost faith in this never-ending wait. May be 20% or 30% of us would make it. Still there is the majority who are thrown to desperation. There are thousands of applicants even in this forum. Many outside. Why can't we shout against these mal practices? "UNITY IS STRENGTH". These are my heart felt thoughts, because I am very upset reading rejection news even after the wait of many most valuable years of a life time. Friends, are we chasing a dream that is not at all certain?, My humble prayers(the only thing that I can offer), Warm regards, Nicky?

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
Nicky Royal said:
Dear friends, How many years we have been waiting for a final decision? Can anybody say for sure when a final decision would come? Can we be sure that it would be a positive one? I think it's high time that we should raise our voice against this unfair immigration system. I have seen such an uncertain processing nowhere, I have never seen such a type of time consuming procedures in any type of applications, regardless how much valuable it is. Here everything is uncertain, how long do you guys let somebody play games with our life? It is human instinct to think that everything gonna happen fine tomorrow. But I have really lost faith in this never-ending wait. May be 20% or 30% of us would make it. Still there is the majority who are thrown to desperation. There are thousands of applicants even in this forum. Many outside. Why can't we shout against these mal practices? "UNITY IS STRENGTH". These are my heart felt thoughts, because I am very upset reading rejection news even after the wait of many most valuable years of a life time. Friends, are we chasing a dream that is not at all certain?, My humble prayers(the only thing that I can offer), Warm regards, Nicky?

raising voice against them is useless. they did not force us to come to canada. we are desperate to migrate there.
we need CANADA and not vice versa.

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
I did not understand why some people did not get In Process. They seem to be giving In Process to all the applicants (in Jan 2012). Suddenly it appeared selective and completely stopped now. May be they are following some selection criteria like you said or due to the changes happening (backlog removal, and this new proposal in the wings)..

Thanks for the analysis (+1).

ptv7425 said:
I think what they are trying to do is to give NOCs that are in demand the highest priority, irrespective of whether they are from MI-1, 2 3, 4 , 5 etc... (Currently this is not the case)

What happens to the NOCs that are not in the 2012 priority list is the big question, looks like they will introduce new points system and apply that retrospectively to all applications waiting to be processed. This may include changes to points awarded for age, IELTS etc...

That may explain why some MI-1s are still in RBVO, the ones that are in process may be the ones they feel will meet the required points even with the proposed changes. Purely a guess!

However, I doubt if these MI-1 applications will be at the front of the queue, more likely to take backseat in my opinion.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicky Royal said:
i agree with you.
CIC is playing with the people of developing countries. They have looted our money and Precious Time.
As the decisions are coming from canadian government itself, canadian courts cannot help us.
Raising voice in UN is the only option.
we should all try to find out methods to get our voices heard in the UN meeting.
I request all pre-june applicants to plz write and post articles to newspapers/journals/magazines/blogs/news-channels/social networking sites.

It's now our never.

I don't want to tell my children that their father waited for years, just to get a rejection from an unfair Government.
i believe neither you....
we are not mute spectators, we got duty to serve as a rational human being.
our dignity and prestige is on the line. we need to save it at all cost.

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
srid_a said:
I did not understand why some people did not get In Process. They seem to be giving In Process to all the applicants (in Jan 2012). Suddenly it appeared selective and completely stopped now. May be they are following some selection criteria like you said or due to the changes happening (backlog removal, and this new proposal in the wings)..

Thanks for the analysis (+1).
wrong analysis by ptv.
they have rejected a lot of applicants in last 3 months.. then why wud they like to keep some applicants just RBVO while they can reject them can get rid off.
there might be some other reason like waiting for next instruction from CIC. applicants are pending for IN process are all having 2nd AOR in dec, Jan and feb. so that could not be the reason.moreover they can not discriminate between applicants from same MI. and same NOCs

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
canlove said:
wrong analysis by ptv.
they have rejected a lot of applicants in last 3 months.. then why wud they like to keep some applicants just RBVO while they can reject them can get rid off.
there might be some other reason like waiting for next instruction from CIC. applicants are pending for IN process are all having 2nd AOR in dec, Jan and feb. so that could not be the reason.moreover they can not discriminate between applicants from same MI. and same NOCs
I don't think they are going strictly by 2nd AOR date, it seems to be random. I remember someone from Jan 2011 (2nd AOR) also went into process recently.

What is also unclear is why NDVO is the only one holding back MI-1s, see this link - buffalo 4131 MI-1 got medicals. If they are planning to eliminate all unwanted NOCs then why are other visa offices processing these, Manila is issuing visas for 0213, 4131 ...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-applicant-2010-t43317.0.html;msg1408554#msg1408554