Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
CrazyLeo said:
Congrats to all whose status changed to DM and recvd passports...

Finaaalllllllyyyyy all the suspense, wait, pain comes to end and the preparation for the new struggle starts, recvd our passports with maple leaf y'day, another friend of mine with similar timeline also recvd his passports y'day.was a silent reader on the forum, Thanks to one and all who have been part of this journey, we are from hyderabad......

Ecas status changed to DM on Oct 17th and recvd passports on Oct 24th

Wish all the best to everyone and hoping everyone's wait n pain comes to end soon........
Sir

Congratulations

OmSai73

Mar 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
God's Decession
Passport Req..
1-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Yes on Dec-15-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for March 2015
I got my PPR on Nov 22 - Mailed Passports on 13th Dec.

How long it may take after passport submission for the cases like me, because during MR i did not get passport request.......

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi All,

Just to let you know that I landed in Canada @ Calgary airport on 28 Dec, I took air Transat , it's so far one of the best flight I have ever taken.The service was excellent and it's cheaper as compare to most of the direct flights.

My flight landed half an hour before the schedule arrival time of 12pm, Temperature at Calgary was -14 and there was heavy snow outside, it took us 45 min in the queue to reach at CBSA desk where we have been asked very few and generic questions like where we are coming from after that we had been directed to the immigration room which was just situated behind the desks .

There were 7-8 people in the queue and an immigration officer was taking an average of 15-20 min per family. We were called at the counter and the guy behind the counter was very polite , I was curious as well as happy so was asking him a lot of questions rather than him asking me questions, he said he would love to live in London UK but he finds it very expensive , then we were discussing about the temperatures in Calgary and Edmonton also he mentioned that he got a house which cost around ...$ in Calgary. :D

While we were chatting he was also doing the paper work like filling the details in his computer , he cancelled all the visas as the visas are only single entry and he made us sign COPR after confirming that we were never involved in any crime. Whilst we were busy with the immigration there was a guy from the Air Transat came and he asked us if we came from London Gatwick and have 3 checked in baggage after confirming from us he brought all our baggage in the immigration room.

The landing formalities were done in 15 min , immigration officer didn't ask me any questions about funds or any stuff related to my federal skill visa though he asked me where I used to work in America when I told him that I lived in states for 2 years. The officer wished me best of luck and we walked towards the exit where two custom officials were sitting and all the travelers were handling them there custom declaration form that was filled in the flight by me and stamped twice , once by the CBSA officer at the generic immigration desk and the second stamp was done by the immigration officer in the immigration room.

I handed my custom form to one of the officer and as she allowed us to go outside without asking anything, I asked her that if we need to give a list of the stuff that we will be bringing with us next time as we are here only for 10 days , then she crossed on the section which was filled wrongly by me wherein states that if we will be having any unaccompanied goods following , I ticked at no , where as it should have been yes, we were directed to follow the red line marked on the floor , there were 2 custom official and I explained him that it's the first time I am landing and I may be bringing few stuff on my next visit , he asked me if we have the list and I said no then he said do we have serial number and model number of electronics , I said no, he said whatever information we have just put in the columns , he stamped the form and gave us a copy of it .

We went out and the time was 1:20 pm , all the things were done in much faster time than we expected.. It was very pleasant experience and I find the people at the airport very polite as well as helpful .

There is a Starbucks and Tim Horton coffee shops as soon as you come out and few ATMs as we still had 2.5 hours for the bus, we had a nice coffee from Tim Horton which is cheaper as we'll compare to Starbucks .

The journey to Edmonton in the bus was pleasant as well, the bus had the free wifi as well as very spacious seats and free coffee , tea, water and snacks for the journey.

It's been two days though am very happy to be here but can't go out as it's falling snow since last couple of days and freezing cold outside. The feedback I got from the people here that there are lots of opportunity in Edmonton as long as we can manage harsh winters of Edmonton.

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Before the first sunrise of 2014 let me blend n decorate each of the sun rays with Wishes of DM, Visa, PPR, MR and whatever you may wish for, to all my friends of this forum and their family members!!!

WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS A VERY HAPPY, PROSPEROUS, FRUITFUL, JOYOUS, SUCCESSFUL, HEALTHY, PEACEFUL AND FULFILLING NEW YEAR 2014. MAY ALL YOUR WISHES COME TRUE IN THIS NEW YEAR 2014!!!

WISH YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends - Just words are not enough to express the surprise, shock, excitement and happiness we have tasted on seeing the magic line "Decision Made". We were dumbstruck and in awe on seeing the updated status.

The status was "In Process" when checked midnight of 4th Jan but on 5th afternoon at about 2:20 pm IST the status was "Decision Made" and the following statement was mentioned inside:

"6. A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

My spouse shouted for 5 mins jumping and running around the house repeatedly unable to contain the excitement and tremendous happiness this has generated in our family. This possibly is due to the excitement which resulted as a culmintation of the frustration that piled up over 3 yrs 8+ months.

For the whole day we were not able to believe our own eyes and logged in twice to check the status again and again and to see the magical words.

One more clarification - Though I saw the magic words in the afternoon itself India time I wantedly didn't mention it here so as not to disappoint my fellow members who are eagerly waiting for their results. But now since two of my friends mentioned their change of status here I thought it is apt to let it known to all of you. This is out of my plain conviction

For months I was thinking on how I would and should react on seeing the final status change but I couldn't express any feelings throughout the day due to shock.

MY SINCERE AND HEARTFELT THANKS, GRATITUDE TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM WITHOUT WHICH THE MENTAL STABILITY, COMFORT AND CONFIDENCE WOULDNT HAVE BEEN REALLY POSSIBLE AT ALL. EVERYONE HERE HAS BEEN A STRONG SUPPORT TO OTHERS IN GOOD AND BAD TIMES, CONSOLING AND COMFORTING, CONGRATULATING AND CAJOLING EACH OTHER. AND SOMETIMES CURSING THE NDVO OFFICERS FOR THE INRODINATE DELAY IN FINALISING FATE OF SCORES OF APPLICANTS.

All said, we are waiting to receive the passports and to see the maple leaf in reality.

I will be here till we land and may be after landing too. Want to share our experiences and guide many others with whatever little we can do. giving back to the society is very important, not just taking help from others. This is what I believe in.

Once again - pls do not lose your hopes, God has planned your day, just wait for your turn! Have patience, you will definitely be blessed!!!

Thanks to one and all. Catch you soon!

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
I have asked many times but still not clear about below points, pl. Help.

1. We are 3 members and i am going alone first in February and my wife and son will join later, How much POF i should show and in which form? If i will open an account with scotia bank and carry the statement then do i need to declare that in declaration form??

2. If my POE is Calgary then can i land at Toronto Pearson Airport for first time?? Will it be ok?

3. Once i land and show full POF for 3 persons, then do my wife need to carry any other statement or proof of fund with her while coming later?

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thundering Typhoons , Blistering Barnacles, Goodness Gracious God!!!

AT LAST, after a precariously long, exhausting and testing wait of exactly 3 yrs 9 months and 1 day from the date of application - RECEIVED THE PASSPORTS WITH THE MAPLE LEAF attached along with 2 copies of COPRs each, one for the CIC and one for self, in the afternoon by regd. post. A two page instructions leaflet was also attached.

:D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-* ;) :) :D ;D 8) :p :-X :-* ;) :)

A quick glance of all the COPRs suggest everything is mentioned correctly, will have to check once again leisurely.

Here are the details of the Visa & COPR:

Issue Date - 2nd Jan 2014
DM Date - 5th Jan 2014
Recvd Date- 9th Jan 2014
Expiry Date- 18th Mar 2014

Above timelines are same for all 3 of us!

One Point to be noted here, not sure how significant and relevant it is to this topic and the issue, the medical validity of all 3 of us (PA, Co-Applcnt and child) as mentioned on the individual COPRs are different.

God Bless All!!!

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Finally after 3 years, 7 months and 16 days it's DM!

Now the wait for passports to be returned begins.... :)

Thanks to all forum members for their guidance and help throughout the process, Good luck in Canada to all who made it and to those who are still waiting...

Target2013

Apr 12, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30 Apr 2014...
ptv7425 said:

Thanks to all forum members for their guidance and help throughout the process, Good luck in Canada to all who made it and to those who are still waiting...

Congrats a million times...............!!!

andamanhunk

Oct 28, 2010
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ptv7425 said:

Congrats to you, your long wait is fulfilled now!

Good Luck to all!

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
Thank you Andamanhunk and Target2013

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
ptv7425 said:

Congratulations!!
Very happy to see your post. Goodluck in Canada!

ptv7425

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
May 2014
srid_a said:
Congratulations!!
Very happy to see your post. Goodluck in Canada!
Thank you srid, good luck to you too.

sabuj785

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
13-01-2013
Med's Request
01-08-2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
God Knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
GUYS GOT DM YAPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
congrats sabuj ;D ;D......

my status :-X (IP) near about 10 months passed after medical........ God please bless me ... :'(