aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014
akapoor3 said:
Dear All,

Thanks so much for your wishes.
I already sent PCC (not UK PCC because i didnt live there for more than 6 months) along with full docs...
Now NDVO is asking India as well as UK PCC.
[/quote
i think if u been to uk then u have to submit the uk pcc
myself lived in uk but now living in india had enclosed both the pcc's with documentation
so i don't know whether they ask from me as well
wait and see

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Does Inprocess means all our docs and everything is fine ? Or will they start verifying everything now ?

skogutem

Oct 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
June 2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with all doc
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
Sep - Oct 2014
sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi All,

Does Inprocess means all our docs and everything is fine ? Or will they start verifying everything now ?
In process with date is like 'eligibile for min of 67 points'
But til you get medical and after medical, verification will go on.

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
canlove said:
Hi Nicky,
your in process date is 10-5-2012 and you have received GCMS today that mean it must be generated at old date so it doesnt contain information to date. thus dont worry you have cleared all the hurdles.
I could not find a date of issue of CAIPS in the file.

AKA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
Dec 2010
Med's Request
16 Jul 2013
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2013
Passport Req..
16 Jul 2013
LANDED..........
God's Wish
I got remark In process on 16.5.12. I m happy. I m NOC 0213 applicant. I had submitted my DOCs to NDVO in the end of Dec. 2010.

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Inprocess means visa officer is satisfied with your points claimed and as per the papers you submitted , he has alloted you the points and after this they may or may not check the authencity of the documents .

I strongly feel that once you are in process it's very hard to get rejection because of job responsibilities .

sumitbajaj07 said:
Hi All,

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
if u can please elaborat ur timeline like mine

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: NDVO
NOC Code......: 7251
App. Filed.......: 09 December 2011
Nomination.....: 01 March 2012
AOR Received.: 29 March 2012
IELTS Request: 7 Bands on 09/12/11
File Transfer...: 29 March 2012
Med's Request: Waiting

I would be more than happy to comment anything!!

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicants after their files were created in our office. Please note that if the online case status for a particular application shows that a decision has been made, processing has already begun on that application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked an applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf).

Our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions. Requests will be sent when we require the additional information for each application, giving each applicant a reasonable length of time to respond. However, the issuance of further instructions, including medical instructions, and the finalization of the application may not occur until later in 2012, or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if an applicant wishes to withdraw an application where the online case status shows that a decision has been made, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Each application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Change of address or contact information, including email address
- Change in family composition
- Request to withdraw the application
- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada
- Change to authorized representation

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration - 1
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

Nicky Royal

Apr 29, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Med's Request
On my Lord's Wish
Interview........
Pray for waver
VISA ISSUED...
As my Lord fixes
shreya99 said:
Hi Nicky Royal,

When did you ordered your CAIPS?

Shreya
I ordered on 12th April and received the file on 18th May through CAIPS NOTES.COM, Nicky

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Nicky Royal said:
Dear Friends,
Received my CAIPS file today. It says

Preparation Review complete, FOSS check done, Processing fee paid, IELTS on File verified online, Photo on TRF identical. Work Exp: documents appear genuine, Edn: documents appear genuine, Civil documents on file- appear genuine Photos on file- compliant Indian PCC on file- nothing adverse. Pending: Medicals, RPRF X (xx) - B/CRIM - Original PPT File FWDD for Officer's review.

There are no BFDs, Points calculation only partial, but the above passage is given as an ending note.There are no words and comments as SELDEC, PSDEC BDEC, MDDEC, SDEC, CDECD. i don't feel I am in a safe zone. Not at all comfortable and feels like another long and indefinite wait starts. However your valuable comments are appreciated, Regards, Nicky

What is your e-cas status?????

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
I have ordered my Caips/GCMS through lawpoint, today.

NDVO
Appl sent April 2010
2nd AOR Nov 2010
NOC 0111
E-cas , IN PROCESS , reviewed on may 10th 2012!

Will share the details as soon as I get them..hopefully it will have some information, as I have ordered well after the file has been reviewd and process has gone 'IN' lol

ps. Also, whats with CIC and their data release for this Q on processing times (on cic website)?? The previous update was Jan 23 and update should have happened around April 23rd. I have been tracking this for over 2 years. They normally publish a week after due date after collecting/processing the data. Its strange, one month on and they have not updated !!

sm001

Dec 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SandySurrey said:
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi.

An Acknowledgement of Receipt letter was sent to the applicants after their files were created in our office. Please note that if the online case status for a particular application shows that a decision has been made, processing has already begun on that application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Unless we have specifically asked an applicant to do so, he/she is not required to submit any additional documents at this time which are not listed in the Document Checklist (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf).

Our office will contact the applicant to provide the additional supporting documentation if it is required for the further assessment of the application, including medical examination instructions. Requests will be sent when we require the additional information for each application, giving each applicant a reasonable length of time to respond. However, the issuance of further instructions, including medical instructions, and the finalization of the application may not occur until later in 2012, or after 2012.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between 27 February 2008 and 25 June 2010) than originally projected. During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision as of January 1, 2012. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011.

Also, please note that if an applicant wishes to withdraw an application where the online case status shows that a decision has been made, the applicant is not eligible for a refund of the processing fees at this stage as processing of the file has begun.

Applications in the Skilled Worker category are processed in order of receipt. Each application is being processed in accordance with its place in the queue, based on the date on which the application and fee payment were received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada. Since the application is still within normal processing times, we are not able to provide any status updates.

Until we contact the applicant, the only information the applicant is required to provide us in order to update the application is:

- Submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Social Development Canada

Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration - 1
New Delhi
India / Inde
Hi,

What is the significance of this statement?

Please note that if the online case status for a particular application shows that a decision has been made, processing has already begun on that application and it is currently awaiting further review.

Manonthemove

Feb 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/03/2010
Doc's Request.
27/05/2010
AOR Received.
31/07/2010
Med's Request
11/11/2012
Med's Done....
29/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
March2013
LANDED..........
God Willing Soon
maran1976 said:
I have ordered my Caips/GCMS through lawpoint, today.

NDVO
Appl sent April 2010
2nd AOR Nov 2010
NOC 0111
E-cas , IN PROCESS , reviewed on may 10th 2012!

Will share the details as soon as I get them..hopefully it will have some information, as I have ordered well after the file has been reviewd and process has gone 'IN' lol

ps. Also, whats with CIC and their data release for this Q on processing times (on cic website)?? The previous update was Jan 23 and update should have happened around April 23rd. I have been tracking this for over 2 years. They normally publish a week after due date after collecting/processing the data. Its strange, one month on and they have not updated !!
Maran, even I track the processing times update, but this time its close to 4 months and still no update on the CIC website

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
SandySurrey said:

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration - 1
New Delhi
India / Inde
So, DM after Processing date but before medical is not rejection!