+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

<< FULL DOCS TO CHC NEW DELHI OCT-NOV-DEC 2010 >>

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
nano24482 said:
I kind of agree with you.

You just need a proof that the money is yours.
Now how do you prove that, if your account is just 1 month old.
If you inherited the money: show proof of that; if you sold your gold, car, home,etc: show papers for that;by any other means: show proof of that.

If you have nothing of the said things and your salary is lets say 50k or even 1 lakh per month, than how can you have 5 to 7 lakh in your bank account in 1 month unless it is borrowed.
Hence you need to show a bank statement of 6 months to show that you already had some savings and are earning a regular amount per month, and that the money is yours alone.

Hope that helps.
I agree with Nano.... To add to this ..... you can't show 5 - 7 lakhs in 1 go as PoF even if you borrow it... it should come to your account slowly over a period of time.

FD in your name is a good PoF. I had shown my funds in the form of FD only. Although at the time when I submitted FD details with full docs in 2010, the funds were not much older in my account (Hardly 1 - 2 months) but till now I have that money as FD in my name So I can show that again.

FDs are linked with my Savings account & i even used some money from those FD but again it will be same by mid April 2012. I hope this will not be a problem since this simply shows that It was my money & i used it as per my will.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
nano24482 said:
I kind of agree with you.

You just need a proof that the money is yours.
Now how do you prove that, if your account is just 1 month old.
If you inherited the money: show proof of that; if you sold your gold, car, home,etc: show papers for that;by any other means: show proof of that.

If you have nothing of the said things and your salary is lets say 50k or even 1 lakh per month, than how can you have 5 to 7 lakh in your bank account in 1 month unless it is borrowed.
Hence you need to show a bank statement of 6 months to show that you already had some savings and are earning a regular amount per month, and that the money is yours alone.

Hope that helps.
Its just your insecurity dear ,there is no income tax officers sitting to review sources of your funds.they have nothing to do with sources of your funds, you needs to show a FD which may be obtained one day ago

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi Sunny,

You need to maintain a balance that doesn't mean that you can deposit the money in your account and the next day pull out the statement and send it to Visa office , it may lead to refusal or query by visa officer about the source of funds .

Even if you apply for student or tourist visa ,the same policy applies , you need to show bank statement of last 3-6 months.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
SandySurrey said:
Hi Sunny,

You need to maintain a balance that doesn't mean that you can deposit the money in your account and the next day pull out the statement and send it to Visa office , it may lead to refusal or query by visa officer about the source of funds .

Even if you apply for student or tourist visa ,the same policy applies , you need to show bank statement of last 3-6 months.
I admire if u ve telling this on behest of some law source , i agree in case of student cos he has a mandatory fixed future debt . infact techinally u can pull out funds after showing as per law. but i also dont want to do . but it is a fact that ur FD may be one day old..

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
Hi Sunny,

When visa officers is in a negative mood to look for minute minute details to check an application , it's better to play safe.

I would never give them a reason like this to refuse my application.

sunnyslietian said:
I admire if u ve telling this on behest of some law source , i agree in case of student cos he has a mandatory fixed future debt . infact techinally u can pull out funds after showing as per law. but i also dont want to do . but it is a fact that ur FD may be one day old..

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
SandySurrey said:
Hi Sunny,

When visa officers is in a negative mood to look for minute minute details to check an application , it's better to play safe.

I would never give them a reason like this to refuse my application.
Exactly that's why i haven't pulled my funds ,but in case of age of funds it does not matter . And i agree that VO may be in bad mood but remember if he has to do some negative its has to be under purview of IRPA n immediately record it on CAIPS ,which can be challeged in court ..So VO also has to play safe......

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Dear Sunny,

I believe in being safe than sorry.
If you call it my insecurity than so be it.

By the way, I have sent my 6 months bank statement(with more than sufficient funds which I accumulated over a time of more than 7 years, I have a salaried account). Along with this I have also sent my Income Tax returns with Form 16 for 3 years(same for my husband).

While you are right that it may not affect our application, but I had the documents so I sent it. I know it won't do any harm at least.

sunnyslietian said:
Its just your insecurity dear ,there is no income tax officers sitting to review sources of your funds.they have nothing to do with sources of your funds, you needs to show a FD which may be obtained one day ago

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
nano24482 said:
Dear Sunny,

I believe in being safe than sorry.
If you call it my insecurity than so be it.

By the way, I have sent my 6 months bank statement(with more than sufficient funds which I accumulated over a time of more than 7 years, I have a salaried account). Along with this I have also sent my Income Tax returns with Form 16 for 3 years(same for my husband).

While you are right that it may not affect our application, but I had the documents so I sent it. I know it won't do any harm at least.
i meant insecurity in general not in person..........

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
I second those who say that POF in the form of fixed term deposit can be either a day old or a month old !

For eg, I have several FD which were of the tenure one-two years. I re-invest in various bank, shopping around for better interest rates.
Most banks in India, offer highest interest rates either for 1-2 years only..(check!!)

Whats important is, to show your bank statements for the past 6 months(even if not asked for) , which will convince the VO that you are capable of earning and saving so much over years....Payslips may not be genuine, but a regular sourceof income has to be proved !!

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
guys i have 1 question now that i will be updating cic again on my new born for pof can i remove my money (earlier pof) from my savings and make it afixed deposit since i have to show pof for 3 people now .will it be a problem if i remove and will take some time to update cic ,what if they do across check in between just need to clarify ..

rawaljignesh82

Dec 27, 2010
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
XX-June-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR :06-Oct-2010, 2nd AOR: XX Jan 2011
IELTS Request
In Process Status with Processing Date..XX Feb2012 , Last Week Processing Date changed to March 15,2012
File Transfer...
XX-Jan-2011
Med's Request
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
BINSON said:
guys i have 1 question now that i will be updating cic again on my new born for pof can i remove my money (earlier pof) from my savings and make it afixed deposit since i have to show pof for 3 people now .will it be a problem if i remove and will take some time to update cic ,what if they do across check in between just need to clarify ..
Different people have different opinion. if you want to play safe , don't withdraw money.
personally i think when you send bank certificate or statement, it shows that you have enough amount/Money which is required at POE.
CIC don't bound you to keep that money till you get your PR. you can move that money to your any bank account or you can invest anywhere.

By chance if they have any query regarding your fund than they will ask you updated Bank statement/Certificate.

( personally i never heard any case of rejection because of bank statement is less than 6 month old.)

Still wants senior to comment.

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
@binson,

I am of the view that POF, primarily, consitutues un-encumberred repatriable liquid fund.Amount invested in Bank's Fixed Deposit a/c shall essentially come under the domain of POF, as required by VO.

good luck.God bless all !!
parhar51

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
maran1976 said:
I second those who say that POF in the form of fixed term deposit can be either a day old or a month old !

For eg, I have several FD which were of the tenure one-two years. I re-invest in various bank, shopping around for better interest rates.
Most banks in India, offer highest interest rates either for 1-2 years only..(check!!)

Whats important is, to show your bank statements for the past 6 months(even if not asked for) , which will convince the VO that you are capable of earning and saving so much over years....Payslips may not be genuine, but a regular sourceof income has to be proved !!
Its just ur assumption, no evidence to support .thats what we applicants do we start thinking from visa officer's view with our own knowledge instead of canadian law(IRPA).......just put a single evidence/link that with stats funds should any period old!!!!!

mni

Mar 7, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
03-Jun-2013
CIC website states that:
"You must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your dependants after you arrive in Canada. You cannot borrow this money from another person."

source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

From the above, it does not seems to be completely true that they have nothing to do with the source. In doubt Visa offices may ask for the source. Failing to satisfy the VO may result in refusal.

Regards,
mni

sunnyslietian said:

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
I have added your info to spreadsheet. Please provide NOC, 1st & 2nd AOR, etc. info.
Goodluck!

srid_a said:
@ galaxyps, Rohit131313

Congratulation on status change to In Process!
There are two other people in our tracking spreadsheet who got In Process but no date inside. May not be a big thing.. My ecas used to report application with c-50 office before showing RBVO.

Can I add your data to the spreadsheet? It will help to see what is happening with others having same ecas status.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtoWKRVadJJBdHZ2bEpCXzlVeUdTVXZaa3psMTZwRVE&authkey=CMuSgokC&hl=e#gid=0