Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 &amp; April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 &amp; March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
My sincere appologies if I am wrong !

hiteshdand, I had a look into the CIC website and I could find it is written as "Processing Times IN MONTHS (based on a complete application package)". It doesnt clearly mentioned whether this period is from the date of initial application or the document submission date at the ND Visa office. If you are saying by considering the term in the brackets which is "based on a complete application package', To me it means if your application package is complete like nothing missing on it, then the processing time could be 14 months from the date of initial application.

Again you can see many guys in this forum who got their visas already who sent their inital application sometimes in December 2009 and January 2010. Those applicants used to receive their first AOR almost in 2 months time which could be in Feb/March 2010 and in most cases they took atleast one month or more to send their full application package which could be sometimes in April/May2010. If you calculate the average time based on this you can almost guess these duration mentioned on the website can be 14 months from the date of initial application and not from the date of their full package. Its just a speculation from myself. It could be wrong. Lets see how other lads in this forum think about it.

If you have any other source of info, please share the link

Thanks, Sans_May2010

hiteshdand said:
no u r wrong. 14 months from the day that u submitted your FULL DOCUMENTS TO CHC ND

a11k22a33

May 29, 2010
That is 101% processing time in delhi visa office. Sydney, NS processing time is not included in this.

Thanks

Sans_May2010 said:

hiteshdand, I had a look into the CIC website and I could find it is written as "Processing Times IN MONTHS (based on a complete application package)". It doesnt clearly mentioned whether this period is from the date of initial application or the document submission date at the ND Visa office. If you are saying by considering the term in the brackets which is "based on a complete application package', To me it means if your application package is complete like nothing missing on it, then the processing time could be 14 months from the date of initial application.

Again you can see many guys in this forum who got their visas already who sent their inital application sometimes in December 2009 and January 2010. Those applicants used to receive their first AOR almost in 2 months time which could be in Feb/March 2010 and in most cases they took atleast one month or more to send their full application package which could be sometimes in April/May2010. If you calculate the average time based on this you can almost guess these duration mentioned on the website can be 14 months from the date of initial application and not from the date of their full package. Its just a speculation from myself. It could be wrong. Lets see how other lads in this forum think about it.

Thanks, Sans_May2010

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Allright !

Can you share the source of your info or justify how do you think like that. I am not saying I am right, but I would like to know what made you think this way.

Sans_May2010

a11k22a33 said:
That is 101% processing time in delhi visa office. Sydney, NS processing time is not included in this.

Thanks

srid_a

Mar 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2010
Med's Request
06-09-2013
Med's Done....
26-09-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PP Sent: 30-09-2013, DM 02-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2013
LANDED..........
in May/June 2014
What you are saying doesn't make any sense. Few months ago, processing time was around 8 months.

8 months = 2months for 1st AOR + 4months for full docs preparation + Processing time at Visa office??

or just the time at ND visa office?

Sans_May2010 said:

Thanks, Sans_May2010

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
processing timeline has been changed by CHC from feb. 2008 to june 2010 ....

from avg. 11 month to avg. 14 month
check here..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#west

hiteshdand

Champion Member
Mar 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
26-05-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
Second AOR 5th july 2010. FULL DOCUMENTS SENT ON 24TH JUNE 2010
IELTS Request
OVERALL BAND 8
File Transfer...
01-06-2010. CURRENT STATUS-- 'COMPLETE'
Med's Request
28-01-2013
Med's Done....
11-02-2013. MEDS VALIDITY-- 19-02-2014.
Interview........
PASSED WITH FLYING COLOURS ON 24TH JAN 2013 @ 9:30 AM
Passport Req..
28-01-2013. PASSPORT AND PACKAGE RECEIVED BY CHC ND ON 23-02-2013. RPRF DRAFT ENCASHED ON 9-03-2013.
VISA ISSUED...
12-11-2013.
LANDED..........
21-01-2014 @ EDMONTON.
Sans_May2010 said:

Thanks, Sans_May2010

hi
see, we did not send full application package to CIO SYDNEY, did we ? we just sent the application forms with some basic documents and fees.
whereas we sent the complete package to CHC ND including PCC, IELTS, BANK STATEMENT etc. u got my point ?
hence, i conclude that ( based on complete application package ) means the one which we sent to CHC ND.
CHEERS

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
srid_a said:
What you are saying doesn't make any sense. Few months ago, processing time was around 8 months.

8 months = 2months for 1st AOR + 4months for full docs preparation + Processing time at Visa office??

or just the time at ND visa office?
Processing time starts from the date of full application submitted to CHC, ditto is mentioned in our 2nd AOR. Applicants who submitted full docs in april/may are getting medical request and their background check will take next two months to finalize their case. processing time can be increased by next quarter reason being load of applications received in March/April 2010.

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
May be you guys are right. But I still dont beleive so. I am not in a hurry to get the visa, but i rechecked the pasport tracking thread and what i could understand this 14 months is from the date of initial application in canada. I do even know a couple of guys who received their visa's in late April 2011 who got processed their application in 15 months (Both applied on Jan 29, 2010) total from the date of application received in canada. I am just pushing off from this topic. I dont think its worth debating. See you guys around with some other topic.

Sans_May2010

lakhvinder.kaur said:
Processing time starts from the date of full application submitted to CHC, ditto is mentioned in our 2nd AOR. Applicants who submitted full docs in april/may are getting medical request and their background check will take next two months to finalize their case. processing time can be increased by next quarter reason being load of applications received in March/April 2010.

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
Sans_May2010 said:
May be you guys are right. But I still dont beleive so. I am not in a hurry to get the visa, but i rechecked the pasport tracking thread and what i could understand this 14 months is from the date of initial application in canada. I do even know a couple of guys who received their visa's in late April 2011 who got processed their application in 15 months (Both applied on Jan 29, 2010) total from the date of application received in canada. I am just pushing off from this topic. I dont think its worth debating. See you guys around with some other topic.

Sans_May2010
Actually you are still following the timelines of jan and feb cases, if you see November/december,2009 (initial app) cases many of them got visa even in 4 months of sending docs to VO but later the processing start taking more time, CHC ND is processing march April cases since last six months. earlier when we applied for PR cic website had processing time of 8 months and it is increasing as the time is passing. thus keep your eyes open, 14 months timeline is still showing the cases processed till April 2011, our apps are not yet reached at that stage so it can take more months.
Well I am not debating just telling you wat i observed.

Can-Bridge

May 24, 2011
lakhvinder.kaur said:
Actually you are still following the timelines of jan and feb cases, if you see November/december,2009 (initial app) cases many of them got visa even in 4 months of sending docs to VO but later the processing start taking more time, CHC ND is processing march April cases since last six months. earlier when we applied for PR cic website had processing time of 8 months and it is increasing as the time is passing. thus keep your eyes open, 14 months timeline is still showing the cases processed till April 2011, our apps are not yet reached at that stage so it can take more months.
Well I am not debating just telling you wat i observed.
I'm new to this forum, but promise to come up with good updates regularly. Need to learn a lot from U people.
Take care,
VICKS PUNJAB

Can-Bridge

May 24, 2011
Can-Bridge said:
I'm new to this forum, but promise to come up with good updates regularly. Need to learn a lot from U people.
Take care,
VICKS PUNJAB

Canada's ruling Conservative Party will reintroduce a law aimed at curbing human smuggling when Parliament convenes next month, Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said.

The proposed law was scrapped earlier this year when an election was called for May 2. The Conservatives won the right to form a majority government in the vote, which means they no longer need the support of opposition lawmakers to pass laws.

hotheart007

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 april 2010
Doc's Request.
4 th NOVEMBER 2010
AOR Received.
File Submit in NDVO on January 2011
IELTS Request
Processing date_4 may 2012
File Transfer...
22-01-2011____Group is_1-19EL9DH
Med's Request
19-April-2013
Med's Done....
23-may-2013.......Photo Request_6-June-2013
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
19-4-2013___&amp; DM--16-september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-Sept-2013
LANDED..........
10-October-2013
New Timeline of Delhi Visa Office has been extended from 11 month to 14 month....... :mad:
what means of it ....yaar

Canada FSW immigration Service will take more than 2 years time............ :mad:

hotheart

harpreet_singh

Sep 29, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14th May
Doc's Request.
29th Sep
AOR Received.
18 Jan(2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
7.5 bands(L-8,R-9,S-6.5,W-6.5)
File Transfer...
25 Nov 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
ਕਦੀ ਨਾਂ ਕਦੀ ਤੇ ਲੈੰਡ ਕਰਾਂਗੇ
Some information from CIC website indicates that it is the processing time at visa offices

Q 1. Why has Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) posted these statistics?

These tables have been prepared so that people who visit the website will be able to easily access information on application processing at visa offices around the world.

The tables show the number of days or months that were required to approve or refuse applications at each visa office last year.

Q 2. What does “finalize” mean on these tables?

Finalize means applications that have been approved or refused.

Q 3. What is included in the processing time information?

Processing times are calculated from the date that an application is received until the date that the application is finalized.

Source : cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/faq.asp

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Hello, hiteshdand, a11k22a33 , srid_a , lakhvinder.kaur

Can you read the above post from harpreet_singh and follow the link into the cic website which I hope can change your understanding on the application processing time.

Sans_May2010

physioguy

Apr 22, 2010
Confusing information. What does "full documents package mean". I think it means the full package that we sent to the Visa office and not the CIO. What we sent to the CIO is just an applicaion, fees and english language prooof. So I am confused if the processing times reflect from the date the applicationw as received at CIO or the Visa office