+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FULL DOCS TO CHC ND IN MARCH 2010

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
bnimsin said:
what are the updates from hunker????have you got any letter or verification call(you and employer) from CHC ND?
Is any body(Full Doc Submitted in March) who has received any Verification call(to employer or Applicant)or Medicals Request???? Hunker any news?

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
Arkhan said:
ITS NOT NECESSARY THAT EVERONE WILL GET VERIFICATION CALL..
Hi,
What are the chances for documents ( which are issued from outside of the country), getting verified by local CHC or external agency set by CHC?
2.Do they even verify documents issued from Canada?
3. What could be the situation when almost all the supporting documents are issued from outside of country?
4. Is the application technically processed when it is " in process" when a FBI record is still to be submitted?
Any ideas ? I am pissed off already!
Ice cube

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice cube

Why pissed off?

I am still waiting to hear from CIC after having sent my full docs. Qorax has written some guidelines referring to the process. Still, CICIC, CIC and CAIPS are not my best TOPIC to talk. I would rather PRAY FOR THEM TO DO THEIR JOB QUICK..

JUST RELAX

SFD

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
SFD said:
Ice cube

Why pissed off?

I am still waiting to hear from CIC after having sent my full docs. Qorax has written some guidelines referring to the process. Still, CICIC, CIC and CAIPS are not my best TOPIC to talk. I would rather PRAY FOR THEM TO DO THEIR JOB QUICK..
UST RELAX
SFD
Hi,
Dude, you haven't got your second AOR yet?
Ice cube

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice Cube

Nope, I still have NOT heard from them.. I WILL NOT GO INSANE.. I WANT TO GO HEALTHY TO CANADA. ;D

PATIENCE IS A WONDERFUL TOOL WE ALL NEED ICE CUBE.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU... I WILL UP DATE THE INFO AS IT COMES...

SFD

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
SFD said:
Ice Cube
Nope, I still have NOT heard from them.. I WILL NOT GO INSANE.. I WANT TO GO HEALTHY TO CANADA. ;D
PATIENCE IS A WONDERFUL TOOL WE ALL NEED ICE CUBE.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU... I WILL UP DATE THE INFO AS IT COMES...
SFD
Hi SFD So, how do you know if your full application with supporting docs have been delivered or not to CHC yet? It has been almost four months that you are still waiting for your second AOR? I think you have been over patient more than you are required to be...
ice cube

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice Cube

I took my self all full documents to SD-CIC. I went to the Embassy and told them iff I could drop off. THIS WAS DONE ON MARCH 23 2010. ON DECEMBER 03, THEY REQUESTED FULL DOCUMENTS. SO, I KNOW FOR A FACT MY DOCs GOT THERE!!!

It´s been 4 weeks already since I did that. NO 4 MONTHS.

Santo Domingo has NO experience dealing with FSW-PRV so make some kind of nervous but I cannot do anything dude.... HAITI is the Regional CIC Office but the Earthquake change the whole picture for US.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
SFD said:
Ice Cube

I took my self all full documents to SD-CIC. I went to the Embassy and told them iff I could drop off. THIS WAS DONE ON MARCH 23 2010. ON DECEMBER 03, THEY REQUESTED FULL DOCUMENTS. SO, I KNOW FOR A FACT MY DOCs GOT THERE!!!

It´s been 4 weeks already since I did that. NO 4 MONTHS.

Santo Domingo has NO experience dealing with FSW-PRV so make some kind of nervous but I cannot do anything dude.... HAITI is the Regional CIC Office but the Earthquake change the whole picture for US.
Hi,
Now that Haiti is getting things back to normal, things will be alright for you.
Good luck
Ice cube

kris905

Jan 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-March-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010
Med's Request
Nov 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 2013
SFD, if i may ask. why the mandate to land before 21 dec 2012?
About your AOR, did you check ecas with your previous file number?

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
kris905 said:
SFD, if i may ask. why the mandate to land before 21 dec 2012?
About your AOR, did you check ecas with your previous file number?
Hi,
12/21/2012- end of the world! That is what he would probably say! ;)
ice cube

Arkhan

Feb 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ice Cube said:
Hi,
1. What are the chances for documents ( which are issued from outside of the country), getting verified by local CHC or external agency set by CHC?
2.Do they even verify documents issued from Canada?
3. What could be the situation when almost all the supporting documents are issued from outside of country?
4. Is the application technically processed when it is " in process" when a FBI record is still to be submitted?
Any ideas ? I am pissed off already!
Ice cube
1. CHC can varify your credentials (if required) otherwise case is processed without any verification.
2. CHC can varify your credentials (if it is required and its not up to their satisfaction) doesn't matter document is issued from Canada or aborad. However documents issued from canada are usually considered as reliable. In this case less chances for verifications.
3. If all document are issued from outside Canada it won't effect your case. If you fullfil their requirement and have submitted documents and they have been varified by CHC than your qualification and experience are provisionally accepted subject to medical check.
4. Sorry, no idea about this query.

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
Arkhan said:
1. CHC can varify your credentials (if required) otherwise case is processed without any verification.
2. CHC can varify your credentials (if it is required and its not up to their satisfaction) doesn't matter document is issued from Canada or aborad. However documents issued from canada are usually considered as reliable. In this case less chances for verifications.
3. If all document are issued from outside Canada it won't effect your case. If you fullfil their requirement and have submitted documents and they have been varified by CHC than your qualification and experience are provisionally accepted subject to medical check.
4. Sorry, no idea about this query.
Hi Arkhan,
Thank you for your time taken to answer my questions. The only thing i ma concerned is not verifications, but the time they are taking to do that. anyways, good luck to you as well.
Ice cube

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kris905 and Ice Cube

Have you Guys seen the Movie? About the end of the World? It´s just a saying.. I do not believe it at all. However, it make you think of all the harm we do to the world in general....

As far as I know, I only have ONE CASE NUMBER. AS I SAID BEFORE. IT´S BEEN A MONTH SINCE I DROP OFF FULL DOCUMENTS. i check my e´cas status every day...

LET´S WAIT..

SFD

saichandra

Mar 17, 2010
I just got my IELTS score ...i scored 6.5 ...i applied under the FSW category...is that score is enough or need i score 7.0 ....i will be in touch with all u guys