+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Approval Received in UK and China

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
In case if it's right, it means IRCC is approving irrespective of whether your DLI is on the list or not? Doesn't make any sense of having a list then. What do you guys think?

Adeti

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
That's the issue some application got their full approval meanwhile the majority is on progress so waiting for 20th october kinda makes no sense to me when some ppl are getting their study permits on what criteria are they giving those and holding others

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
That's the issue some application got their full approval meanwhile the majority is on progress so waiting for 20th october kinda makes no sense to me when some ppl are getting their study permits on what criteria are they giving those and holding others
It's probably the first/second case who got approval through AIP stream. More yet to follow to confirm if they've really started sending the final approvals (just like it happened in case of AIPs). In case if you know others please share.

Personally, I believe we can expect approvals after 20th.

Reactions: PwnerHarry

Adeti

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
It's probably the first/second case who got approval through AIP stream. More yet to follow to confirm if they've really started sending the final approvals (just like it happened in case of AIPs). In case if you know others please share.

Personally, I believe we can expect approvals after 20th.
I really hope so i just want to persue my life it's kinda on hold in terms of my education

ahmad jameel

Feb 6, 2020
I really hope so i just want to persue my life it's kinda on hold in terms of my education
Hey hold in there. We are in the same boat. It's been over a year since I've been pursuing this, pushing other things aside. I can understand how frustrating and agonizing this all process is. Specially when your friends going to EU get visa within 2 weeks.

Adeti

Star Member
Oct 13, 2020
Hey hold in there. We are in the same boat. It's been over a year since I've been pursuing this, pushing other things aside. I can understand how frustrating and agonizing this all process is. Specially when your friends going to EU get visa within 2 weeks.
Well i'm pretty sure canada is way better hahha
and thank you for the kind words :D

Reactions: PwnerHarry

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
Its not me. But the friend who applied at UK submitted her application on June 20th.
Did she submit full application on June 20th with biometrics? I submitted my application early June but Biometrics on 1st of September.