+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Full Application Sent to Local Visa Office Today

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
Dear All,

Just couriered full application along with all supporting documents to local visa office i.e. Islamabad. Here is an updated timeline for reference.

Send Application from Pakistan : 9th March, 2009
Reached Canada : 13th March, 2009
Received by Sydney Office : 16th March, 2009
AOR Letter Date : 28th March, 2009
Letter Dispatched on : 30th March, 2009
Letter Received on : 6th April, 2009
Send Full Application to Islamabad : 24th April, 2009

Thanks for your support friends. Will keep this wonderful community updated on the progress of my case.

Regards,

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hi Domingo,
I will be sending mine in 15 days time,just have to collect 4-5 documents .I have some queries,pls clarify:

1>What documents you have sent with your application?

2>I have Valid Academic IELTS which is xpiring on July-2009 as well as I have with me IELTS General which I took on 21st March-2009,in both modules my band is enough to fetch me maximum 16 points,now should I send both IELTS or I sould only send the IELTS General Module Score Card? sencodly do we have to attach the Original IELTS or Photocopy of it?

3>I will go to Govt. Office that handle Birth Certificate issues,actually on Original Birth Certificate my name and date of birth is not correct,I will ask officials to change it,now problem is that I didnt remember whether I have sent my Birth Certificate with my initial Application or not! should I send both ,the Original Birth Certificate and the ammended Birth Certificate with my application or should I attach only the ammended one?

4>Is there a way to know the Breakdown of points in Initial Assessment by NS Officials?

5>I have worked in two departments each for 6 months,now one head of department has given me the letter with duties but other one is not prepared to give me any letter like that,he is saying that he will provide details about me only on request and that he wont give me any letter with duties,what should I do in this scenario? although I have with me a letter signed by the Head of Hospital that I have worked in both Departments,what shoudl I do in this scenario? Also I dont have the copies of contract of my previous employment and no paystubs of previous employment(although Head of Hospital has mentioned in his letter head that I was being paid during my employment and I have worked in those two deprtments,pls guide me what to do in this scenario?

6>As far as my recent employment is concerned I have all the things with me,Contract,paystubs,duties etc. I have been working in my current employment since 6 months,would the details I provide of my current employment be enough? Officials at CHC might not look deep into my previous emloyment if I provide good details of my current employment?

Pls respond to these queries and as always I just wanna say that I really really luv u all,

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
imranali_2004us said:
Hi Domingo,
I will be sending mine in 15 days time,just have to collect 4-5 documents .I have some queries,pls clarify:

1>What documents you have sent with your application?

2>I have Valid Academic IELTS which is xpiring on July-2009 as well as I have with me IELTS General which I took on 21st March-2009,in both modules my band is enough to fetch me maximum 16 points,now should I send both IELTS or I sould only send the IELTS General Module Score Card? sencodly do we have to attach the Original IELTS or Photocopy of it?

3>I will go to Govt. Office that handle Birth Certificate issues,actually on Original Birth Certificate my name and date of birth is not correct,I will ask officials to change it,now problem is that I didnt remember whether I have sent my Birth Certificate with my initial Application or not! should I send both ,the Original Birth Certificate and the ammended Birth Certificate with my application or should I attach only the ammended one?

4>Is there a way to know the Breakdown of points in Initial Assessment by NS Officials?

5>I have worked in two departments each for 6 months,now one head of department has given me the letter with duties but other one is not prepared to give me any letter like that,he is saying that he will provide details about me only on request and that he wont give me any letter with duties,what should I do in this scenario? although I have with me a letter signed by the Head of Hospital that I have worked in both Departments,what shoudl I do in this scenario? Also I dont have the copies of contract of my previous employment and no paystubs of previous employment(although Head of Hospital has mentioned in his letter head that I was being paid during my employment and I have worked in those two deprtments,pls guide me what to do in this scenario?

6>As far as my recent employment is concerned I have all the things with me,Contract,paystubs,duties etc. I have been working in my current employment since 6 months,would the details I provide of my current employment be enough? Officials at CHC might not look deep into my previous emloyment if I provide good details of my current employment?

Pls respond to these queries and as always I just wanna say that I really really luv u all,
1. There is a checklist for Islamabad visa Office. PM me your email, and I will send it to you.
2. For Immigration Purposes only send General IELTS (Original)
3. Update the birth certificate and have it notarized. Additionally you can also write a letter, explaining the corrections.
4. NS just checks for the occupation code if it is in the approved list of Job description. As per my understanding they do not award any points
5. Just write a letter and explain the situation. They will consider it. Word it politely
6. The experience is count on the basis of last 10 years. If you have gained that experience in last 10 years than you will get good points.

I hope this helps.

imranali_2004us

Star Member
Jan 14, 2009
Thanks a ton for your quick reply,it really helped me a lot,my email id is imranali_2004us@yahoo.com .There are two more queries :

1>I have lived at two places in my life,both are in Karachi,for 18 years I have lived in Model Colony,Karachi and since I have left Model Colony, I have been living at my current address,now do I have to submit two Police Clearance Certificate or one would be enough from Current Address?

2>I am studying French at Allianced Francais,about to complete elementary level,will register for next level in May.This institute is run under French Embassy and a very well recognised Institute.Would the certificate I will get from this Institute be enough to proof BASIC Proficiency in French or not? I have read some cases in different forums that they have accepted these Certificates as far as you are claiming Basic Proficiency in French.Also on one occasion they have awarded 1 point to a person who sent these certificates and claimed basic proficiency rather awarding him the usual 2 points for basic proficiency in French.whats your opinio?

looking forward to your response...........

charmeuse

Jan 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 10, 2008
AOR Received.
September 3, 2008
Med's Request
December 12, 2009
Med's Done....
December 24, 2009
Interview........
November 9, 2009
Passport Req..
December 12, 2009. Recd. by CHC on Jan 15, 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
February 4, 2010. E-cas status changed on 9 Feb, recd on 10 Feb.
LANDED..........
Smooth landing on June 26, 2010.
imranali_2004us,

1. AFAIK, you only need one PCC from one country.

2. I have also claimed basic proficiency in French after completing Level A2 from Alliance Française. Notarized copies of DELF A1 and A2 certificates have been included with my full application. However, I took this alternative only because the French points are not really mandatory for me to reach 67 points. IMO, They may come back to you asking for a TEF certificate or they may award you the basic points accepting the AF certificates. It all depends on the visa officer, really. If you have a strong case otherwise, go ahead and send the AF certificates only.

The full application package has been sent to the local visa office, and I'm waiting for their reply now. So, I'm yet to know the outcome of this.

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
domingo said:
Letter Received on : 6th April, 2009
Send Full Application to Islamabad : 24th April, 2009

Thanks for your support friends. Will keep this wonderful community updated on the progress of my case.
Hello there ,
I just applied in Oct08 Received AOR on 28 Feb09 (dated 21 Feb09) , i submitted full application on 7th April 2009 to Islamabad Office via Fedex. Do u hv any idea how many days it will took to scrutnize / assess my case. My all NOC are under Finance 1111
Pls advise, Abdul !!! I ll glad to in touch on IM mine address is seesamad@hotmail.com / seesamad@yahoo.com. Thanking you in advance !

thinker038

May 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/08/2009
Doc's Request.
04/05/2009
AOR Received.
14/09/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
Not yet
AoA,

Can i have the checklist for Islamabad visa Office at thinker038@yahoo.com

BR/Faisal.

ja77

Mar 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
thinker038 said:
AoA,

Can i have the checklist for Islamabad visa Office at thinker038@yahoo.com

BR/Faisal.
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/visas/Document_Checklist-eng.pdf