Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
Can anyone tell me after getting medical papers it mean application is checked and approved, yes? so it means I will go to Canada soon? ( suppose I am healthy ;) )
Medical list is only 1 paper with my photo glued on it, it is really that, yes?

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Once your medicals are ok. Background and security checks would be conducted on you through many external agencies to ascertain that you are not going to be a security risk to Canada or it's citizens. Once security agencies give you a clean bill, you will be given the visa. My 2 cents man.

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
But if they sent medicals doesn't it mean that background check is over (work experience, language, age, education)?? They will check it again?

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Guys!

Got my visa stamped yesterday. Thank you all for being there!

Kuli

Nari

Aug 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 June 2009
Doc's Request.
01 Sept 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
Med's Request
03 March 2010
Med's Done....
31 March 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01 June, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
16 June, 2010
LANDED..........
10 October, 2010
CONGRATULATIONS kulikuli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK!!!!!

susann

Star Member
Mar 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin
NOC Code......
0111 / 1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2009
Doc's Request.
august 2009
AOR Received.
january 2010
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
march 2010
Passport Req..
april 2010
VISA ISSUED...
mai 2010
I got my PP request End of April and now I have a nice sticker in it. ;D ;D ;D

Keep my finger cross for the rest who is still waiting

Susanne

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
Congrats Sussan! Alll the best in Canada!

mirkopal

Star Member
Oct 13, 2009
can someone give me an advice please?

In May 2008 I met this Italian guy who has been living and working in Paris and we started a relationship based on love, respect and help. We did a lot of flights Canada Paris to see each other for 6 months until I decided to move to Paris in September 2008. I had the opportunity to live with him without visa restrictions. I found a job there and I lived with him for 1 year.. Last year in december 2009, we decided to send the application for his PR card as common law partners. We had all the requirements, i.e. 1 year of life together, and other stuffs.

I needed to be in Canada during the process and that s why I moved back to Montreal for my thesis since then. We sent to Rome Immigration Forum more than 7 kg of emails, letters, letters of friends testying our relationship, presents receipts, and pictures of our trips (he s a Flight Attendant for Air France, so we had a lot of trips). we documented EVERYTHING in details.
we passed the first step in Missisauga pretty fast (3 weeks) by the end of December 2009 and our application has been sent to rome on January. However it has been opened ONLY on March 26th.
I met people in this forum that were in the e same process in Rome, and one of them (another same sex couple) had their application opened in Rome the same day than us (March 26th). Another one (a straight couple) on March 15th.
the only difference between our case and theirs is that apply under as married and not common law.I

well, the difference between my case and their one, is that they had the answers of their PR one month and two months ago respectively. I know that each case has a different approach, but by consulting with them we realised that we had more proofs sent to them.
Since March my boyfriend went to the Canadian Embassy in Rome to ask about the process. Obviously they did not say anything, but they were nice because they said to him, ' don t worry it s not going to take time, you ll have it shortly'.
In may, he went to the Canadian emabssy in rome again and he asked the immigration officer if they needed additional proofs of the relationship (such as the copyof the lease under both names, the detail phone bill with our numbers during the callse canada france and canada italy from the day I moved back to Canada - december- ). They told him that they don t need that because the proofs they got were more than enough. We wanted to give them more proofs because our relation is genuine and more.

I have been suggested me to get married to make the process faster (as he did). but I refuse for the moment to do so. I think that is kind of strange. I mean, if they give you the choice to apply as common law and u fill all the requirements, I don t see why I should get married to get the process faster.

I dont know if I can ask you for some opinions.
we are still in rome's timeline (they say to wait 5-7 months from the moment they open the application) and we passed only 3 and half...but other people who sent the application in the same period or later than us, they have already the PR. i repeat they were married (some of them know each other only for 5 months and get marrieds).
I would like to know if this waiting is a syntoms of some problems in the application, that it will be refused or else. We already passed two steps (missisauga and quebec, because when I sent the application I was resident there) really fast with no difficulty.
I am wondering to consider an attorney for some advice but do you think it can make the process faster?
i am wondering if the december applicants are the slowest ones at the moment.
Thank you for everything