+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
As I have written to warsaw to resend instructions to me or my representative again, Could any1 tell how much time warsaw will take to act?
N will they provide me more time for medical etc. as already 17 days has been passed of lost mail?

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
jatin229 said:
YOU can go for upfront medical, should be of no harm --> meanwhile also send the mail to VO to resend the mail --> and also link your account to GCkey asap so that this time when they send mail , you should get the Message in your GCkey account also. Once you link with GCkey , you will be mostly independent of your agent and can track you application related communications there ... Also check with VO if it is only MR or RPRF and PCC too .... RPRF also you can do upfront ....
This is all i can think , but please search more , consult and take advice from others also before going with my advice ... i might be wrong somewhere ...
Could you please explain about upfront medical?
I mean what should I carry with me and what about forms of medical test ? from where I could download?
As i am an only applicant, so only mine medical is fine or have to go for my parents too?

BjFire

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
RPRF

I think, many have got MR in last few weeks.

How many have got PCC and RPRF also, along with MR or after that ?

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
smilingpari said:
Could you please explain about upfront medical?
I mean what should I carry with me and what about forms of medical test ? from where I could download?
As i am an only applicant, so only mine medical is fine or have to go for my parents too?
Meds are required only for you. I would suggest that you not go for up fronts as your IME # must have been generated. Ask your consultant to raise a CSE ASAP and request to resend new IME forms. Also check your consultant 'a spam and junk folder popery! ! The 16th May MR maill was a bulk and automated mail. So it came from do not reply email address.

snip_Oct_15

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Quina said:
Meds are required only for you. I would suggest that you not go for up fronts as your IME # must have been generated. Ask your consultant to raise a CSE ASAP and request to resend new IME forms. Also check your consultant 'a spam and junk folder popery! ! The 16th May MR maill was a bulk and automated mail. So it came from do not reply email address.
You could just go to cic approved medical center in your locality and provide your uci no and let them check your IME no will mostly show up. If they get IME no linked to your uci you won't need that print out. Medical center will do rest. When I went for my upfront medical in Feb before medical request they were trying to search my details. They told normally their system gets data with IME no and uci if vo had issued medical request. Try this thing it may help. Best of luck

Other alternative, call medical center ask them is printed medical form is compulsory? You could not get tags print out as you deleted mail by mistake and requested vo it's already 16 days are over and no reply from them. Can you check my uci no and let me know if my details are there in your system with IME no etc

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Quina said:
I do not know what my lawyer do as he is in canada. but i have raised CSE 4 times about this. lets c what is going to happen. N u r right without IME i should not go for medical. thank you

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
snip_Oct_15 said:
You could just go to cic approved medical center in your locality and provide your uci no and let them check your IME no will mostly show up. If they get IME no linked to your uci you won't need that print out. Medical center will do rest. When I went for my upfront medical in Feb before medical request they were trying to search my details. They told normally their system gets data with IME no and uci if vo had issued medical request. Try this thing it may help. Best of luck

Other alternative, call medical center ask them is printed medical form is compulsory? You could not get tags print out as you deleted mail by mistake and requested vo it's already 16 days are over and no reply from them. Can you check my uci no and let me know if my details are there in your system with IME no etc
I have asked to panel physician and he said they cannot link IME with UCI or passport detail. I have to collect info from visa office. thank you

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Baibhav said:
Hello guys, any update after recent MR ?
Wait for PPR begins. .I think most, if not all have got TLU's updated within a week to 10 days! !!

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys .... i am confused that if warsaw asked to submit the POF again.... can i submit the statement of Employee Provident Fund or not? please guide...

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
It's absolutely shocking the way warsaw visa office has been conducting themselves. Ppl who had waited over a year got an automated MR in bulk with no rprf/PCC/Passport copy request.. all of a sudden even after MR there were verifications conducted and almost 3-4 candidates have got PFL.This it totally unheard of. It puts the rest of the ppl in negative frame of mind who have actually waited patiently this long with the hopes that things will be now be processed.
I am sure not all will face the same fate. .but the fear still remains.. this process has been a total nightmare in that perspective. Nobody is safe even after TLU till the visa is in your hand.

Any comments as to why such erratic moves by warsaw? ??

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Quina how many people got verification calls after mr and what about people like me without mr or verification
Quina said:
It's absolutely shocking the way warsaw visa office has been conducting themselves. Ppl who had waited over a year got an automated MR in bulk with no rprf/PCC/Passport copy request.. all of a sudden even after MR there were verifications conducted and almost 3-4 candidates have got PFL.This it totally unheard of. It puts the rest of the ppl in negative frame of mind who have actually waited patiently this long with the hopes that things will be now be processed.
I am sure not all will face the same fate. .but the fear still remains.. this process has been a total nightmare in that perspective. Nobody is safe even after TLU till the visa is in your hand.

Any comments as to why such erratic moves by warsaw? ??

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
sikhlionz said:
Quina how many people got verification calls after mr and what about people like me without mr or verification
5 verifications conducted and 3 PFL's among those.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Quina said:
5 verifications conducted and 3 PFL's among those.
PFL?