+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
snip_Oct_15 said:
i had undergone upfront MR in Feb 2016. My spouse XRay showed traces of TB. She was asked to undergo further tests. Her sputum test report will be available post 9th Jun 2016.

Meanwhile received mr from Warsaw on 16th May 2016.

I had mailed twice to Warsaw to link my upfront MR to my file. No reply from Warsaw.

Can anyone provide info on how to handle this situation
Try linking your account to GCkey and check the detailed status , in that there is one column "Review of medical results" , that could throw some light on this . Can't think of anything more may be other senior members can advise .

snip_Oct_15

Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Nomination.....
19-02-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
jatin229 said:
Try linking your account to GCkey and check the detailed status , in that there is one column "Review of medical results" , that could throw some light on this . Can't think of anything more may be other senior members can advise .
Hi my gc key linking my app.
The Review of medical result says "review in progress"

No way I can understand the meaning

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snip_Oct_15 said:
Hi my gc key linking my app.
The Review of medical result says "review in progress"

No way I can understand the meaning
As based on my experience, when i had received Medical Request, at that time that was "Review in Progress". After doing the medical examination, 2 days latter it changed in to "Pass" so there may have chance that they are waiting for your medical report. Don't take a risk friend go and do medical check up if they r not responding your mail. Best of Luck....

Lighton

Jul 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-14
Nomination.....
28-02-15
Med's Request
Awaiting
Congrats Bebisco and others with positive updates. We're patiently waiting for the rain of MRs to start pouring o!

InderRana

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
File Transfer...
13-01-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
18-05-2016
Hi all,
MR of my family done almost 2 weeks ago, there was no update on cic site, neither on mail till today morning when there was a line of update the shows MR received.
What should that mean to me, what's the next step and how much time does the next step need.
Also how do i know if the medicals have been passed, though none of my family members or me have any medical condition.

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InderRana said:
Hi all,
MR of my family done almost 2 weeks ago, there was no update on cic site, neither on mail till today morning when there was a line of update the shows MR received.
What should that mean to me, what's the next step and how much time does the next step need.
Also how do i know if the medicals have been passed, though none of my family members or me have any medical condition.
if further investigation require ... CIC will contact u. If they don't mail you it means your medical is passed. Another way is to link your profile with GCKey which gives u a brief idea. follow this link for the access http://www.cic.gc.ca/English/e-services/mycic.asp

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
smilingpari said:
URGENT.....................

Guys please help me, As my agent saying he is not received anything but today i got reply from warsaw that my medical request sent on 16 may 2016 already.
please suggest what i can do without depending on agent
i am also waiting for mr like u can u plz tell me at which email id of warsaw u have send query

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
smilingpari said:
through case specific enquiry, and if u have appointed an agent then send enquiry with his reference
i have send query yesterday and in how many days they have replied u back

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
sikhlionz said:
u got any verification call as i neither got verification nor mr
nothing

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015

Guys please help me, As my agent saying he is not received anything but today i got reply from warsaw that my medical request sent on 16 may 2016 already.

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smilingpari said:

You better to write Warsaw to resend Medical Request in your email ID. Best of luck....

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
smilingpari said:

YOU can go for upfront medical, should be of no harm --> meanwhile also send the mail to VO to resend the mail --> and also link your account to GCkey asap so that this time when they send mail , you should get the Message in your GCkey account also. Once you link with GCkey , you will be mostly independent of your agent and can track you application related communications there ... Also check with VO if it is only MR or RPRF and PCC too .... RPRF also you can do upfront ....
This is all i can think , but please search more , consult and take advice from others also before going with my advice ... i might be wrong somewhere ...

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
jatin229 said:
YOU can go for upfront medical, should be of no harm --> meanwhile also send the mail to VO to resend the mail --> and also link your account to GCkey asap so that this time when they send mail , you should get the Message in your GCkey account also. Once you link with GCkey , you will be mostly independent of your agent and can track you application related communications there ... Also check with VO if it is only MR or RPRF and PCC too .... RPRF also you can do upfront ....
This is all i can think , but please search more , consult and take advice from others also before going with my advice ... i might be wrong somewhere ...
Thanks for the advice

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
ABCD321 said:
You better to write Warsaw to resend Medical Request in your email ID. Best of luck....
Thank you