+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
bhaibhai said:
Hello,

First of all confusion related to file number.
CIC uses "Application Number" to identify our files. Its us actually, who call it file number and not CIC.

File no of an PR application is different from your medical examination file. And thats the reason you are issued an unique IME# and not just unique UCI (for each applicant) under same PR application file. In GCMS notes you can see the validity for each IME#. In my case we as family of three completed medical on 18 th May 2015, and our IME validity date is different i.e. 19, 20 and 21 May 2015.

So individual's medical may be valid for one year based on the last action on his medical file which is reviewed and approved by a medical officer. Its quite possible that medical officer may not be aware of the original PR application file no as well because he may not have access that information at all.

Visa validity will be calculated based on
1. Earliest expiry of date of valid medical certificate under an application number.
2. If any of the passport under an application number has expiry date prior to Sr no 1, that date will be the visa expiry date.

Hope this clarifies.

User named "mehtab_kaka" has got his Visa today only.
His medical were done in June, post medical furtherances, got TLU in Dec and his visa is valid till June-16 only.

I think you are misunderstanding the case with a medical furtherance case. Medical furtherance is not applicable to the applicant whose spouse completed meds in feb 2016. possible reason could be a pregnancy etc. in this case the last meds completed on a particular file no. in Feb 2016 was due to Pregnancy and not a medical furtherance.

for in case that you said of some kaka.. his first medical was doubtful and he might have had some problem.his validity in this case will be from his first meds completed date The case I was talking about was the applicant wife meds being competed at a later time due to change in family composition.

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
Quina said:
I think you are misunderstanding the case with a medical furtherance case. Medical furtherance is not applicable to the applicant whose spouse completed meds in feb 2016. possible reason could be a pregnancy etc. in this case the last meds completed on a particular file no. in Feb 2016 was due to Pregnancy and not a medical furtherance.

for in case that you said of some kaka.. his first medical was doubtful and he might have had some problem.his validity in this case will be from his first meds completed date The case I was talking about was the applicant wife meds being competed at a later time due to change in family composition.
Dear All,

I have done my first medical in July 2015 , even my spouse and my son has done on same day. But due to medical furtherance I have to complete my final medical consultation on 4th Nov 2016. Also to inform you that I have applied VISA for my self only. My spouse and Son or non accompanying dependents.

My Visa Expiry date is 4th Nov 2016.

For your information.

ShettySS

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
shettyss said:
Dear All,

I have done my first medical in July 2015 , even my spouse and my son has done on same day. But due to medical furtherance I have to complete my final medical consultation on 4th Nov 2015. Also to inform you that I have applied VISA for my self only. My spouse and Son or non accompanying dependents.

My Visa Expiry date is 4th Nov 2015.

For your information.

ShettySS
You mean Nov 2016. So that's what I wanted to say in the first place.. It's the last assessment done on your file.. That your validity starts from and bhai bhai gave instance of a medical furtherance...

I wasn't talking about medical furtherance . I was talking about delayed taking of meds due to change in family composition.

But thanks..you cleared a doubt that it's from last assessment date on your meds file.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
shettyss said:
Dear All,

I have done my first medical in July 2015 , even my spouse and my son has done on same day. But due to medical furtherance I have to complete my final medical consultation on 4th Nov 2016. Also to inform you that I have applied VISA for my self only. My spouse and Son or non accompanying dependents.

My Visa Expiry date is 4th Nov 2016.

For your information.

ShettySS
Quina said:
You mean Nov 2016. So that's what I wanted to say in the first place.. It's the last assessment done on your file.. That your validity starts from and bhai bhai gave instance of a medical furtherance...

I wasn't talking about medical furtherance . I was talking about delayed taking of meds due to change in family composition.

But thanks..you cleared a doubt that it's from last assessment date on your meds file.
ShettySS, your case is different because you have non accompanying dependents so they are not going to get visa. So in your case it make sense for the Nov 16 validity.

Now come to the case what Quina is talking about. Hope this will help you to understand the calculation of validity.

User : Mukesh_Bhaker

First Medical done on 15th May
Wife's pending Xray on 1st Aug
Baby's Medical done in Mid Nov and uploaded on 26th Nov
PPR on 17th March

Visa valid till 26th May 2016.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
bhaibhai said:
ShettySS, your case is different because you have non accompanying dependents so they are not going to get visa. So in your case it make sense for the Nov 16 validity.

Now come to the case what Quina is talking about. Hope this will help you to understand the calculation of validity.

PPR on 17th March

I think he should consult the visa,office as it's not a furtherance test and change in family composition......its always the last assessment on a file. Please others who have gone through meds what's your validity??

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
bhaibhai said:

PPR on 17th March

Also would like to point out.. His wife underwent other medical tests apart from x ray earlier..that's why I guess the validity didn't change!!

There are ppl who don't do meds at all if pregnant and inform the visa office.. Then they are advised not to go ahead till the baby is born only after thathe mother and child go in for meds in that case its from medical done date of the spouse..

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Quina said:
Also would like to point out.. His wife underwent other medical tests apart from x ray earlier..that's why I guess the validity didn't change!!

There are ppl who don't do meds at all if pregnant and inform the visa office.. Then they are advised not to go ahead till the baby is born only after thathe mother and child go in for meds in that case its from medical done date of the spouse..

Latest medical was of baby in his case. So isn't it the latest medical on file as per your logic? Why it's not considered?

One more such guy will get his passport back in few days. Let's wait until and we may have one more case to consider.

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
bhaibhai said:
Latest medical was of baby in his case. So isn't it the latest medical on file as per your logic? Why it's not considered?

One more such guy will get his passport back in few days. Let's wait until and we may have one more case to consider.
I hope Quina's assesment is true ;D , because if I get my PPR say in months time I would most definately need a re-med, I im in US, remeds cost $400 too much !...
But looking at Mukesh_Bhaker case, i am a bit dissapointed and expecting the worst..
I am hoping that since my medical expiry is so near, VO requests a reassement of my file (I think there is some 15month rule).. which will extend the medical certificate validity to one more year.!!
Will post my case update here so everyone knows..!!

Thanks..

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why this colaberee colaberee .....Warsaw .... Give some ;D ;D ;D in our face as well......

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
Hi All,

I have a question. If i cannot keep my Passport for more than 10 days at the Abu Dhabi vo how should i communicate that to the embassy if I am submitting through VFS. I would need my passport back within 10-15 days as I have to make business trips for my company.....How should we explain the urgency to the Canadian embassy for the requirement of timely return of our visa stamped passports..... Any inputs will be appreciated...... Experts please guide as Abu Dhabi embassy has no option of walk in appointments.....

Regards

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
GUY 3 MR's from Warsaw today for March Verified applicants. 16th to 18th March Physical verifications... all Dec applicants... ;D

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope we all too get MR soon............

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
Quina said:
GUY 3 MR's from Warsaw today for March Verified applicants. 16th to 18th March Physical verifications... all Dec applicants... ;D
That's nice but what about the verifications done in Feb no update at all

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Haritha16 said:
That's nice but what about the verifications done in Feb no update at all
I guess all will hear soon.. Max physical verifications were held in gujrat. And all those reported today are from gujrat. The TV ppl of Punjab from Feb and March waiting still. Only 3 Feb applications have decisions after verifications. Rest waiting!