+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
bhaibhai said:
Go ahead and submit all the passports included in your app.

They have mentioned passports and not passport.
Every accompanying dependent on the application has to submit his/her passport until and unless he/she is from a visa exempt country.

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Haritha16 said:
Hello Everyone.. Any update on MR. My agent has even sent a mail but till now no reply.. Any inputs?
Hey i too sent CSE so many times but no reply not even a general one........... dont know what they are upto

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
smilingpari said:
Hey i too sent CSE so many times but no reply not even a general one........... dont know what they are upto
Around 25 applicants got verification in Feb and March and only two of them got MR within 1 month of their verification and rest r still waiting for updates . Oct and Nov applicants r even waiting for verification God knows when they will finish all this.

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
I need some urgent help guys... cic has asked us to submit both mine and my wifes passports to Abu Dhabi visa office as I am the primary applicant. My wife is a student in US and she has to courier her passport to me in order for me to get it stamped. Career services department for her school have advised her against sending passport abroad. Cic has denied our request to submit passports to the closest canadian embassies for both of us. In her case new york. Please advise what should i do in this case as 10 days have already passed from the 30 days alloted to submit the passports to Abu Dhabi....

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
bhaibhai said:
Your medical will be valid till May-2016. Meds are valid for one year so yours will expire in May-16 and so will be all the visa validity in the application.
Thanks Quina and Bhaibhai for your inputs..!

Bhaibhai - although my meds were done in may2015, the TLU happened only in march2016 once my wife completed her meds. Do you still think our immigrant visa would be valid till just may2016?

snak56

Mar 29, 2016
Hopeful Immigrant said:
I need some urgent help guys... cic has asked us to submit both mine and my wifes passports to Abu Dhabi visa office as I am the primary applicant. My wife is a student in US and she has to courier her passport to me in order for me to get it stamped. Career services department for her school have advised her against sending passport abroad. Cic has denied our request to submit passports to the closest canadian embassies for both of us. In her case new york. Please advise what should i do in this case as 10 days have already passed from the 30 days alloted to submit the passports to Abu Dhabi....
I am in the same situation, wife and myself are currently in different countries, so i would be facing the same problem soon it seems... Not sure why cic cannot allow us sending passports to the nearest embassies, this rule seems too rigid..!

Haritha16

Star Member
Apr 7, 2015
sikhlionz said:
Around 25 applicants got verification in Feb and March and only two of them got MR within 1 month of their verification and rest r still waiting for updates . Oct and Nov applicants r even waiting for verification God knows when they will finish all this.
It's really frustrating.. it's like we are tied up and can't even explore any other options.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
snak56 said:
Thanks Quina and Bhaibhai for your inputs..!

Bhaibhai - although my meds were done in may2015, the TLU happened only in march2016 once my wife completed her meds. Do you still think our immigrant visa would be valid till just may2016?
Yes because your medical test were completed in May 2015, and Range Medical Officer declared you medically fit in May 2015 itself based on those tests. And that is valid for one year only.

If you are keen on official details, you can order GCMS notes and it will have the medical validity date under medical test section.

mk84

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-04-2015
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Passport Req..
26-04-16
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-16
LANDED..........
07-2017
bhaibhai said:
Go ahead and submit all the passports included in your app.

They have mentioned passports and not passport.
Hi Bhaibhai thank you for the answer. Planning to go next week to bangalore vfs to submit passports. one more doubt if anyone tell me the proper photo size as i am confused.

sikhlionz

Star Member
Apr 27, 2015
Quina said:
Your medical validity will be counted from your spouse medical done date. So technically your visa will be valid until Feb 2017.. After meds done, they usually do security checks which could take time depending on countries visited...your stays in different countries since 18.. The more your travels and stays.. The longer it takes for Security to complete.
I am sure your PPR isn't too far.. Happy waiting!!!
Quina as u have removed me from whatsapp group so i am putting my question here that why only dec applicants who got verification got MR till date from Warsaw

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Quina said:
Your medical validity will be counted from your spouse medical done date. So technically your visa will be valid until Feb 2017.. After meds done, they usually do security checks which could take time depending on countries visited...your stays in different countries since 18.. The more your travels and stays.. The longer it takes for Security to complete.
I am sure your PPR isn't too far.. Happy waiting!!!
Hi ..please check medical validity on www.CIC.GC.CA website .it's clearly mentioned the validity period of a medical is from the last assessment date of a file. Since your file number consists of your spouse, kids and you.. It will be calculated from your wife's medical done date.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
bhaibhai said:
Your medical will be valid till May-2016. Meds are valid for one year so yours will expire in May-16 and so will be all the visa validity in the application.
Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/valid.asp

it clearly says" Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate."

A file number contains the entire family member and not only the PA's. So the last medical assessment is the applicant wife. So technically medical valid till feb 2017

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
sikhlionz said:
Quina as u have removed me from whatsapp group so i am putting my question here that why only dec applicants who got verification got MR till date from Warsaw
No clue Sikhlionz.. if you are keen on joining the group. you can forward me your number. all I requested from the members of the group is to participate actively. Your timeline has to be provided in order to be a part of the group. I think, a lot of time was provided to you to update your details on the group. which you failed to.

the Numbers I have so far are Physical Verifications: 9, Telephone Verifications: 21 Rejection:2, PFL:1, MR: 7 (after verification starting from Oct'15 till Feb'15)

Hope it answers your query, only december and sept applicants verfied - not all though, but maximum ppl. I guess this month Oct- Nov will be verified.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Quina said:
Check http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/assess/valid.asp

it clearly says" Medical certificates for applicants who pass a medical examination in or outside Canada are valid for twelve months from the date of the last medical assessment of an applicant’s file by a medical officer and/or delegated staff.

There is no expiry date of medical validity for applicants who are inadmissible.

Starting Date for Calculating the 12 Month Validity Period of a Medical Certificate: the last medical assessment on file is the starting date for the 12 month validity of a medical certificate."

A file number contains the entire family member and not only the PA's. So the last medical assessment is the applicant wife. So technically medical valid till feb 2017
Quina said:
Hi ..please check medical validity on www.CIC.GC.CA website .it's clearly mentioned the validity period of a medical is from the last assessment date of a file. Since your file number consists of your spouse, kids and you.. It will be calculated from your wife's medical done date.
Hello,

First of all confusion related to file number.
CIC uses "Application Number" to identify our files in official terms not file number.

File no of an PR application is different from your medical examination file. And thats the reason you are issued an unique IME# and not just unique UCI (for each applicant) under same PR application file. In GCMS notes you can see the validity for each IME#. In my case we as family of three completed medical on 18 th May 2015, and our IME validity date is different i.e. 19, 20 and 21 May 2015.

So individual's medical may be valid for one year based on the last action on his medical file which is reviewed and approved by a medical officer. Its quite possible that medical officer may not be aware of the original PR application file no as well because he may not have access that information at all.

Visa validity will be calculated based on
1. Earliest expiry of date of valid medical certificate under an application number.
2. If any of the passport under an application number has expiry date prior to Sr no 1, that date will be the visa expiry date.

Hope this clarifies.

User named "mehtab_kaka" has got his Visa today only.
His medical were done in June, post medical furtherances, got TLU in Dec and his visa is valid till June-16 only.