+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Anybody received anything from Warsaw so far? MR/RPRF/DM/PPR?

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Revised POF while landing wef 12 January 2016 for landing immigrants

Number of Family Members Funds Required(in Canadian dollars)
1 $12,164
2 $15,143
3 $18,617
4 $22,603
5 $25,636
6 $28,913
7 or more $32,191

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Hello?.....

is anyone ready for any updates? heard something from WVO?

Kam123

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER-- april13,2015
AOR Received.
May22,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
July7,2015
Med's Done....
July9,2015
Passport Req..
17/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/3/2016
LANDED..........
Will land in May hopefully
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
Hello?.....

is anyone ready for any updates? heard something from WVO?
hi.... No updates friends... Did u here something from wvo???

Hopeful Immigrant

Feb 2, 2015
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 17th, 2014
Doc's Request.
IND/US/UAE PCC sent. PCC requested along with MR
Nomination.....
February 25, 2015
AOR Received.
April 17, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
March 4, 2015
Med's Request
May 21, 2015
Med's Done....
May 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Very near
LANDED..........
Very near
Don't know what the hell they are doing? I guess someone needs to remind them that individuals are waiting to hear from them by putting their lives on hold. I wonder if they are still under Christmas & New Year holiday mood.

Disgusted :(

ABCD321

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopeful Immigrant said:
Don't know what the hell they are doing? I guess someone needs to remind them that individuals are waiting to hear from them by putting their lives on hold. I wonder if they are still under Christmas & New Year holiday mood.

[/quoted]
They are enjoying.....n not able to get over from vacation.....

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
ABCD321 said:
Hopeful Immigrant said:

[/quoted]
They are enjoying.....n not able to get over from vacation.....
How many applicants approx waiting for updates from Warsaw VO be it MR/PPR???

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
For all the applicants undergoing security checks, found this on another forum, simply quoting it here

Background check -- the basics:
· Timeframe: 0 - 21 months
· Steps that they take: If everything is cleared (medical is cleared, police report is cleared) they then start the background/security check (they will not do this before both things are cleared)
· From the first step they determine (with a CSIS member) if they want a in-depth report or simple one...
· Simple one takes about 90 days - 120 days
· In-depth takes about 180 days - 21 months --> further broken down to how in-depth they go... here are a few determining factors
o Your nationality and race
o Where you currently live
o Have you ever been rejected by a country
o have you ever been a refugee in a country and was that excepted
o how many courtiers you lived in
o Have you ever been in a country illegally
o Your Criminal record
§ if you have a record have you been rehabilitated and for how long
§ they do a full 12 months one if you had a criminal record
o And then they go into your personal stuff
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....
o They also will check your family background if they have reasons to suspect it
§ eg your brother is involved in anything that is related to their watch list (terrorism springs to mind here)
· Checks for most in-Canada apps are done by CSIS unless they think that they need to do checks in other countries...
· I asked him about the US and the UK ... all are done by CSIS unless they have reasons to check with local ...
· Now another hint he gave me is if your country is on the watch list for Canada you can find it on CSIS website ... I have not gone and looked at it so don€™t know ... but he says that Canada's list is exactly like US list so we should go look at that as well
· Here is also an added factor ... If you have ever worked for any governments you will be of interest even if you have ever been just a file clerk...
· Military background automatically = in-depth report ... (this means if the person sponsoring or the person being sponsored has any military background your looking at least 6 months check)
· Now for outside apps... you're looking at 6 months check anyway unless you come from a country that is visa exempt ...

This information is pretty old, from 2007, but i doubt the working of CSIS has changed in any way.

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
For all the applicants undergoing security checks, found this on another forum, simply quoting it here

· Steps that they take: If everything is cleared (medical is cleared, police report is cleared) they then start the background/security check (they will not do this before both things are cleared)
· From the first step they determine (with a CSIS member) if they want a in-depth report or simple one...
· In-depth takes about 180 days - 21 months --> further broken down to how in-depth they go... here are a few determining factors
o Your Criminal record
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....
o They also will check your family background if they have reasons to suspect it
§ eg your brother is involved in anything that is related to their watch list (terrorism springs to mind here)
· Checks for most in-Canada apps are done by CSIS unless they think that they need to do checks in other countries...
· I asked him about the US and the UK ... all are done by CSIS unless they have reasons to check with local ...
· Now another hint he gave me is if your country is on the watch list for Canada you can find it on CSIS website ... I have not gone and looked at it so don€™t know ... but he says that Canada's list is exactly like US list so we should go look at that as well
· Here is also an added factor ... If you have ever worked for any governments you will be of interest even if you have ever been just a file clerk...
· Military background automatically = in-depth report ... (this means if the person sponsoring or the person being sponsored has any military background your looking at least 6 months check)
· Now for outside apps... you're looking at 6 months check anyway unless you come from a country that is visa exempt ...

This information is pretty old, from 2007, but i doubt the working of CSIS has changed in any way.
I think Warsaw doesn't follow the same pattern these days.. As quite a few ppl have got requests for PCC's prior to MR
Also I can say this with some surity coz they have started my security prior to giving me MR, which I found out in my GCMS notes.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al_Safaniyah123 said:

o Your Criminal record
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....

CSIS is not involved in BGI at VO. They only process files of inland applicants. Such assessment at VO is performed by CBO (Canada-based officer) or Immigration Program Manager.

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Quina said:
I think Warsaw doesn't follow the same pattern these days.. As quite a few ppl have got requests for PCC's prior to MR
Also I can say this with some surity coz they have started my security prior to giving me MR, which I found out in my GCMS notes.
Hi Quina, PCCs have nothing to do with security, they are purely for criminal verification. Security checks are carried out for espionage terrorism etc. This is from the information i have read on the CIC website as well as other threads on this forum.
Since your GCMS notes state that your security has been started prior MR, i guess warsaw doesn't really follow the "security checks after MR rule" that most people seem to believe on here, including me.
What about your MR? have you sent a CSE to them regarding it?

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Diplomatru said:
CSIS is not involved in BGI at VO. They only process files of inland applicants. Such assessment at VO is performed by CBO (Canada-based officer) or Immigration Program Manager.
Hi Diplomatru. Thank you for clearing out the misconception. Just a query for my own personal satisfaction, since I haven't really received anything from the VO yet. I did my medicals in September and eCAS says they received my results in October 2014. Its been over 3 months now since they have the results. When do they start doing security checks? and how long does it take? I sent them a CSE in the 1st week of January and they replied in a few days stating my application is under background check review, and they will communicate if they need further documentation or with final decision.

How long am i looking at before they finish their background checks?

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
Hi Quina, PCCs have nothing to do with security, they are purely for criminal verification. Security checks are carried out for espionage terrorism etc. This is from the information i have read on the CIC website as well as other threads on this forum.
Since your GCMS notes state that your security has been started prior MR, i guess warsaw doesn't really follow the "security checks after MR rule" that most people seem to believe on here, including me.
What about your MR? have you sent a CSE to them regarding it?
Hi I did raise two CSE's after my final FBI PCC reached Warsaw on 31st Dec. No reply yet.. It's getting too long the wait.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
Hi Diplomatru. Thank you for clearing out the misconception. Just a query for my own personal satisfaction, since I haven't really received anything from the VO yet. I did my medicals in September and eCAS says they received my results in October 2014. Its been over 3 months now since they have the results. When do they start doing security checks? and how long does it take? I sent them a CSE in the 1st week of January and they replied in a few days stating my application is under background check review, and they will communicate if they need further documentation or with final decision.

How long am i looking at before they finish their background checks?
Hi Al_Safaniyah123,
All assessments are started after you pass the eligibility test at the VO. As soon as security and criminality checks are completed your file gets in queue for final review by IPM and you get Decision Made. WVO has a very small staff, hence the processing times can be pretty bad :-(

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Quina said:
Hi I did raise two CSE's after my final FBI PCC reached Warsaw on 31st Dec. No reply yet.. It's getting too long the wait.
Let's hope this is done with soon. Do let us know if you hear from WVO