+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

I am not sure how many people are out there waiting for DM/PRR with similar timelines as mine but I am worried now.

I have very clean, simple case of me and my wife applied in September last year (via consultant) with only Indian PCC. My TLU was updated on 2nd June, medical receipts and RPRF were sent on 2nd June by my consultant (Last date to receive documents by VO was 12th of June) and it is 125days over today and no sign of DM/PPR.

I have raised CSE thrice (first time landed onto the normal CSE page with no Visa office {through google} and was done by mistake, second was at warsaw office and third one to New Delhi office) and no answer.

Not sure what is holding my case back and why I have not received reply to any of my CSE. I was planning to raise another CSE at warsaw office but can anyone throw some light on the case or any suggestions please .. I am getting restless as the days are passing and am loosing hope.
Dear Rohit,

Did they ask for any additional documents from you in between?

Regards,

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
Congratulations to all who got DM/PPR last weekend. Warsaw office has moved quite a lot last week. Hope that we all who are still waiting for the passport requests get their decisions this week. All the best for future in Canada who got their PPR.

Regards,

asna

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo N.Y. (Will Apply...........)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010 (Not Submited)
Doc's Request.
Done (None)
Nomination.....
Done (None)
AOR Received.
Done (None)
IELTS Request
Done (None)
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa and Los Angeles (None)
Med's Request
Done (None)
Med's Done....
Done (None)
Interview........
Waive (None)
Passport Req..
God Knows
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
LANDED..........
God Knows
hello members,
I am requesting all forum members if you guys have any knowledge of reopen case and how to process case again please share your information.
thanks to all

Rohitl.

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 22, 2014
Nomination.....
PER : Jan 8, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
SLU : April 23, 2015
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
May 22, 2015..TLU updated on June 2, 2015
niks283 said:
Dear Rohit,

Did they ask for any additional documents from you in between?

Regards,
No they did not.. My consultant did not rcvd anything after my TLU.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

I am not sure how many people are out there waiting for DM/PRR with similar timelines as mine but I am worried now.

I have very clean, simple case of me and my wife applied in September last year (via consultant) with only Indian PCC. My TLU was updated on 2nd June, medical receipts and RPRF were sent on 2nd June by my consultant (Last date to receive documents by VO was 12th of June) and it is 125days over today and no sign of DM/PPR.

I have raised CSE thrice (first time landed onto the normal CSE page with no Visa office {through google} and was done by mistake, second was at warsaw office and third one to New Delhi office) and no answer.

Not sure what is holding my case back and why I have not received reply to any of my CSE. I was planning to raise another CSE at warsaw office but can anyone throw some light on the case or any suggestions please .. I am getting restless as the days are passing and am loosing hope.
HI Rohit,

I think rather than sending CSQ you can directly CIC call centre and know the status, Seen many cases when call center guys send mail to VO, they immediately send PPR. Moreover it already 1 years for your application, Now you can try buddy...

Rohitl.

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 22, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
new_migration said:
HI Rohit,

I think rather than sending CSQ you can directly CIC call centre and know the status, Seen many cases when call center guys send mail to VO, they immediately send PPR. Moreover it already 1 years for your application, Now you can try buddy...
I will thanks for your suggestion !

smilingpari

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2014
Nomination.....
PER 31/03/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
I hope you have received your MR.
No not yet....... w8ing wd anxiety :'(

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
Background and security checks take a lot of time
Sometimes your file is assigned for physical verification by the visa office. And also your birth certificates and marriage certificate are also scrutinized by the visa office through your local registrar's office. There are many factors that may delay case processing.
Sometimes lady luck might not be smiling at you.
Well don't lose hope
PR is just around the corner. It is just a matter of time

I know people who have applied for years and are waiting for decisions on their applications. One forum member recently posted how the application has been rejected after waiting for 5 years.
We all are going through the same phase. Checking email inbox daily. Checking ecas everyday and getting the same "in process" shit. But this is how it is. When the fruit will ripe, it will fall in your lap.

Rohitl. said:
Guys,

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

You know God works in strange and mysterious ways? Well, even God is predictable compared to Warsaw VO. I submitted my medical report along with my family's on August 16th (delayed, with their permission, by about 3 months, because my wife was expecting our second child when we first got the medical request). I received the PPR last Friday. Other from my NOC, who got a DM update on ecas long before me (I never got a DM update, my ecas still shows "waiting for medicak reports"), are still waiting for the PPR.

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
Rohitl. said:
No they did not.. My consultant did not rcvd anything after my TLU.
Okay because I have observed that if the VO asks for any additional document then in that case the processing gets further delayed. Like in my case the medicals received date is 30th June. In middle of August, they asked for copies of all pages of the passports of all family members. I replied them within an hour on the mail with the scanned copies of all pages of passports of all family members. But I am still waiting for PPR since then.

Also it is observed that Warsaw office takes more time to issue PPR after MR as compared to NDVO and CVO. NDVO and CVO takes more time to issue MR but once the medicals are positive they issue PPR fast because may be they conduct all kinds of verifications before MR whereas in Warsaw they may be conducting some pending verifications after MR.

Rest all these are assumptions and are inferences extracted from forum views and after observing various other patterns. Having said that, there are many members who got PPR from Warsaw within a month of TLU. Hoping for the best. :)

Rohitl.

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
New Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 22, 2014
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
May 12, 2015
Med's Done....
bindudhiman said:
Background and security checks take a lot of time
Sometimes your file is assigned for physical verification by the visa office. And also your birth certificates and marriage certificate are also scrutinized by the visa office through your local registrar's office. There are many factors that may delay case processing.
Sometimes lady luck might not be smiling at you.
Well don't lose hope
PR is just around the corner. It is just a matter of time

I know people who have applied for years and are waiting for decisions on their applications. One forum member recently posted how the application has been rejected after waiting for 5 years.
We all are going through the same phase. Checking email inbox daily. Checking ecas everyday and getting the same "in process" *censored word*. But this is how it is. When the fruit will ripe, it will fall in your lap.
niks283 said:
Okay because I have observed that if the VO asks for any additional document then in that case the processing gets further delayed. Like in my case the medicals received date is 30th June. In middle of August, they asked for copies of all pages of the passports of all family members. I replied them within an hour on the mail with the scanned copies of all pages of passports of all family members. But I am still waiting for PPR since then.

Also it is observed that Warsaw office takes more time to issue PPR after MR as compared to NDVO and CVO. NDVO and CVO takes more time to issue MR but once the medicals are positive they issue PPR fast because may be they conduct all kinds of verifications before MR whereas in Warsaw they may be conducting some pending verifications after MR.

Rest all these are assumptions and are inferences extracted from forum views and after observing various other patterns. Having said that, there are many members who got PPR from Warsaw within a month of TLU. Hoping for the best. :)
rahul20978 said:
You know God works in strange and mysterious ways? Well, even God is predictable compared to Warsaw VO. I submitted my medical report along with my family's on August 16th (delayed, with their permission, by about 3 months, because my wife was expecting our second child when we first got the medical request). I received the PPR last Friday. Other from my NOC, who got a DM update on ecas long before me (I never got a DM update, my ecas still shows "waiting for medicak reports"), are still waiting for the PPR.
Thanku all of u for ur kind words..I know we will get it when the time is right but still..anyways..god bless everyone and i just hope we all get positive decision soon..

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohitl. said:
Guys,

Hi Rohitl and Niks283 or anyone else,

Please share your whatsapp number. We have a nice group with all people who are awaiting DM/PPR after TLU. Would you like to join ? Please share your number.

Thanks.

raman84

May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015 TLU on 10-06-2015
Interview........
DM on 10-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015
LANDED..........
End of Jan 2016
madhusanthosh said:
I am from Chennai, TamilNadu. My TLU says "Medical received". Thats why I thought everything is in place and waiting for "Decision Made" status. I didnt raise any CSE yet. I just sent an email to delhi @ international.gc.ca pleading them to send back my documents. I didnt get any reply from them yet. Meanwhile, I tried applying for a fresh PCC but again there is a problem. The passport office says they can't issue another PCC within 6 months. Am worried :(
You can go to the police commissioner office and apply for PCC. You will get it in 2 to 3 weeks....

Neil08

Jul 14, 2015
madhusanthosh said:
I am from Chennai, TamilNadu. My TLU says "Medical received". Thats why I thought everything is in place and waiting for "Decision Made" status. I didnt raise any CSE yet. I just sent an email to delhi @ international.gc.ca pleading them to send back my documents. I didnt get any reply from them yet. Meanwhile, I tried applying for a fresh PCC but again there is a problem. The passport office says they can't issue another PCC within 6 months. Am worried :(
Hi Madhu, I am from Chennai too, and I faced a similar situation. You need to raise CSE to both NDVO and WVO. Do you have a soft copy of PCC ? If so attach the same to your CSE. request NDVO to return the PCC to you, or forward the same to WVO and tell them you will bear the courier charges. Request WVO to process your file with soft copy of PCC, since PCC was wrongly sent to NDVO. Do you have confirmations that NDVO has received your PCC ? BTW - yes, did you not get 2 original PCCs ? We did get 2 sets of original PCC. Please PM me your no.