+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

madhusanthosh

Star Member
Aug 14, 2015
Please help me :( :( :(

I applied under FSW program in Dec 2014. I received MR on May 8th. I sent the PCC and RPRF receipt to New Delhi office. Since, I haven't received PPR for more than 4 months, I mailed them and checked. I got the response saying, I should have sent the file to Warsaw office instead of New Delhi.
I am very much worried now, since it has been more than 4 months. I have sent them the original document.

Can someone tell me, if I can email the scanned documents to warsaw office rather than sending the original.?

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
happy-go-lucky said:
Itna sanata kyun hai bhai :p :p

Why is everyone so silent on this group?? :D

Now that we have sailed through the most crucial journey of Application to PPR, we should be discussing so many things like flights, accommodations, funds, cities, things to carry on, weather, new life in Canada and so on...

Come on people, let's bring excitement back on our forum ;D ;D
For that i suggest you make a new thread, extremely happy that you have completed your journey but there are many who still haven't and we would like to learn more about the progress of such other applicants. Hope you don't take it personally but we would rather concentrate on the progress of files here with respect to Warsaw office, rather than read about in flight services and costs of tickets. Thanks.

vishaalDal

May 24, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 December 2014, CC Charged on 5th of Feb 2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
PER mail on 2nd March 2015
AOR Received.
April 15 2015
IELTS Request
sent with file
Med's Request
14 May 2015, RPRF received awaiting Meds
Med's Done....
19 May 2015 TLU Updated on 05th June 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 22, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
sometime in Feb 2016
Rendezvous70 said:
Hi Guys !

i have a query ....

I got my PR visa stamped on 19th August 2015 and I plan to move to Canada in the month of April 2016

My son's passport is expiring 27th August 2016 and I think the passport should be valid for at least 6 months prior to travel. But in case of my son , it be only 4 months remaining. I would like to know if I should renew the passport now or next year maybe in jan or feb . Or will he be allowed to travel on 4 months expiry since we have a PR visa.

Also, my daughter is currently in 9th standard in India , so should I get her 9th completed and then move or should I move before that .
I am wondering if she has to repeat her 9th there as well if I don't get the same completed.

Can anyone help with the above 2 queries ?

Thanks
The Class will be decided by Canadian School Authorities depending on age and Knowledge gained.

Baagga

Jul 27, 2015
preet77 said:
Baagga said:
Got the PPR mail guys
Thanks all for your support
Great relief and positive for others that files are moving...
[/quote
Congrats Baagga plz share ur timeline
NOC - 0911
Application Filed - 26-Nov-14
PER - 16-Feb-15
AOR - 29-Apr-15
MEDICAL MAIL - 12-May-15
TLU - 6-Jun-15
PPR - 2-Oct-15

File Details - (PCC only from India, +Spouse +1 Dependent)

harrysandhu22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent with papers
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
10/05/2015
Med's Done....
19/05/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM - 26/08/2015.....PPR - 04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
1 march 2016
You need to get in touch with Warsaw immediately as the email asking for RPRF also states -

Please comply with the above mentioned requirements within 30 days from today. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be refused.

Immediately sent and email of the scanned copies and also raise a CSE.

Regards,

Harry

madhusanthosh said:

I applied under FSW program in Dec 2014. I received MR on May 8th. I sent the PCC and RPRF receipt to New Delhi office. Since, I haven't received PPR for more than 4 months, I mailed them and checked. I got the response saying, I should have sent the file to Warsaw office instead of New Delhi.
I am very much worried now, since it has been more than 4 months. I have sent them the original document.

Can someone tell me, if I can email the scanned documents to warsaw office rather than sending the original.?

Baagga

Jul 27, 2015
Below is my Timeline

NOC - 0911
Application Filed - 26-Nov-14
PER - 16-Feb-15
AOR - 29-Apr-15
MEDICAL MAIL - 12-May-15
TLU - 6-Jun-15
PPR - 2-Oct-15

File Details - (PCC only from India, +Spouse +1 Dependent)

TSM33

May 26, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Given with the Application
AOR Received.
08-04-2015
IELTS Request
Given with the Application
File Transfer...
27-02-2015 / Started processing on 26-05-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
20-06-2015 / Med Received on 26-06-2015
Interview........
Waived off / DM on 22-08-2015 / ECAS changed to 6 lines on 05-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-09-2015. Satnam Waheguru! PP submitted on 22-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP collected on 21-10-2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Rendezvous70 said:
Hi Guys !

i have a query ....

I got my PR visa stamped on 19th August 2015 and I plan to move to Canada in the month of April 2016

My son's passport is expiring 27th August 2016 and I think the passport should be valid for at least 6 months prior to travel. But in case of my son , it be only 4 months remaining. I would like to know if I should renew the passport now or next year maybe in jan or feb . Or will he be allowed to travel on 4 months expiry since we have a PR visa.

Also, my daughter is currently in 9th standard in India , so should I get her 9th completed and then move or should I move before that .
I am wondering if she has to repeat her 9th there as well if I don't get the same completed.

Thanks
Hi! Even I suggest let your daughter complete 9th & regarding your sons pp, you should renew, but raise your concerns with WVO.

Check the below link regarding pp;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=861&t=25

jatin229

Sep 12, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
SLU on 29th April
Med's Request
7th April 2016
Med's Done....
12th April 2016
today i noticed the SLU date has been changed in ECAS . Earlier they were showing SLU on April 29 and now it is showing SLU on Jan 25th ... anybody know what is happening!!??

Austinsteve

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
Med's Request
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
03-06-2016
I to noticed that my processing started on 20th april earlier ,butnow ecas is showing Jan 9 2015.!

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
For your information on valid visa on an expired passport.

Below is an extract from Port of Entry examinations on CIC website.

Please take your own decision, the contents I am posting are genuine but for reference only:

13.18 Valid visas in expired passports
[/b]
If an expired passport contains a valid visa counterfoil, the counterfoil can still be used
since the expiration of the passport has no effect on the visa's validity. Holders of a valid
visa may continue to use their visa until the date it expires even if the visa is in an
expired passport. Visitors can fulfil the visa and passport requirements by presenting
both the renewed and expired passports containing the valid visa counterfoil to a BSO
when seeking entry into Canada. The Regulations state that visas should not be issued
longer than the validity of the passport. However, due to pre-IRPA cases, it is possible to
encounter visas in expired passports.
It is not possible to "transfer" a valid visa into a new passport. If the holder of a valid
visa wishes to have a visa placed in their new passport or if the passport is deemed ‘not
valid’ for political or security concerns, visitors must apply for a replacement visa by
submitting a new application and paying the replacement document fee in accordance
with R311(2).
If the applicant wishes to obtain a visa valid for a longer period in the new document, this
will constitute a new temporary resident visa application and any applicable fees resulting
from this new application will be collected. The previous visa will subsequently be
cancelled.

Now you can apply for a new passport for your son and enter Canada with new passport with old passport which has a valid visa. Once you will be in Canada, you will get PR CARD and visa will have no significance then.

Regarding your second query, i inquired the same for my son who is studying in class 2nd in India. The teacher in canada informed that they take 8year old kid in class 3 irrespective of what class he was studying in his native country. The sessions start in the month of September in Canada. If you wait for your daughters term to finish, you will lose valuable 6 months of term in Canada. Please calculate your daughters age accordingly and send if she is eligible to admission in next standard or the same class 9.

Hope this suffices

[quote author=Rendezvous70 link =topic=268856.msg4670782#msg4670782 date=1443802385]
Hi Guys !

i have a query ....

Thanks
[/quote]

Kam123

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER-- april13,2015
AOR Received.
May22,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
July7,2015
Med's Done....
July9,2015
Passport Req..
17/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/3/2016
LANDED..........
Will land in May hopefully
TSM33 said:
Hi, this mail address which WVO emailed me;

Immigration Section/Section d'Immigration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8

00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne

warsaw-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Ph. (48 22) 584-3100, Fax (48 22) 584-3194
thankyou for the kind reply

rahul20978

Dec 16, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, changed to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Copies of passport
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2015
LANDED..........
planning in June 2016
madhusanthosh said:

Yes, you can. Go to the Warsaw VO website and raise a CSE. At the bottom, there should be the option of uploading documents, along with limitations of the size and type of files that can be uploaded. So if you have the scans of the originals, I would suggest you upload them immediately. At the same time, raise a CSE with NDVO and ask them to return the originals to you.

harrysandhu22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent with papers
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
10/05/2015
Med's Done....
19/05/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM - 26/08/2015.....PPR - 04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
1 march 2016
Just a small query - Does it apply on a Immigrant visa also ??

What about the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residency) Letter which contains the Passport number of the previous passport which has the visa stamped ??

Won't this create a problem ?

My suggestion will be to raise a CSE and follow what the VO tells to do.

Cheers!!

bindudhiman said:
For your information on valid visa on an expired passport.

Below is an extract from Port of Entry examinations on CIC website.

Please take your own decision, the contents I am posting are genuine but for reference only:

13.18 Valid visas in expired passports
[/b]
If an expired passport contains a valid visa counterfoil, the counterfoil can still be used
since the expiration of the passport has no effect on the visa's validity. Holders of a valid
visa may continue to use their visa until the date it expires even if the visa is in an
expired passport. Visitors can fulfil the visa and passport requirements by presenting
both the renewed and expired passports containing the valid visa counterfoil to a BSO
when seeking entry into Canada. The Regulations state that visas should not be issued
longer than the validity of the passport. However, due to pre-IRPA cases, it is possible to
encounter visas in expired passports.
It is not possible to "transfer" a valid visa into a new passport. If the holder of a valid
visa wishes to have a visa placed in their new passport or if the passport is deemed ‘not
valid' for political or security concerns, visitors must apply for a replacement visa by
submitting a new application and paying the replacement document fee in accordance
with R311(2).
If the applicant wishes to obtain a visa valid for a longer period in the new document, this
will constitute a new temporary resident visa application and any applicable fees resulting
from this new application will be collected. The previous visa will subsequently be
cancelled.

Now you can apply for a new passport for your son and enter Canada with new passport with old passport which has a valid visa. Once you will be in Canada, you will get PR CARD and visa will have no significance then.

Regarding your second query, i inquired the same for my son who is studying in class 2nd in India. The teacher in canada informed that they take 8year old kid in class 3 irrespective of what class he was studying in his native country. The sessions start in the month of September in Canada. If you wait for your daughters term to finish, you will lose valuable 6 months of term in Canada. Please calculate your daughters age accordingly and send if she is eligible to admission in next standard or the same class 9.

Hope this suffices

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
It is a regulation at Port of Entry and it is downloaded from CIC website only. My further observations in this matter
as learnt from different websites also suggests that Canada does not follow six month validity rule.

harrysandhu22 said:
Just a small query - Does it apply on a Immigrant visa also ??

What about the COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Residency) Letter which contains the Passport number of the previous passport which has the visa stamped ??

Won't this create a problem ?

My suggestion will be to raise a CSE and follow what the VO tells to do.

Cheers!!

aquablue8086

May 29, 2012
jatin229 said:
today i noticed the SLU date has been changed in ECAS . Earlier they were showing SLU on April 29 and now it is showing SLU on Jan 25th ... anybody know what is happening!!??
Even I see that change in my SLU.. earlier it showed started processing on July 7th now the date has changed to March 17th..