+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

aquablue8086

May 29, 2012
psgh said:
Hurray... Got Maple Leaf Visa Stamp on my Passport
I would like to thank waheguru Ji for fulfilling my dream, dream to go & settle Canada, my family members for supporting me on this journey, last but not least, all the forum members for helping & supporting me at each step to overcome my problems in the difficult times of this journey. I personally collected my passport today afternoon from blue dart Mohali.. Had a sign of relief & satisfaction to see the maple leaf platinum visa stamped on my passport with COPR..
I wish & pray that all of the other applicants eagerly waiting for their MR/DM/PPR should get it ASAP..! Don't you guys ever lose hope, trust me the wait will be truly deserving & fruitful at the end. All the very best friends.
God is great.
Congrats psgh.. All the best for your new life in Canada.. :)

harrysandhu22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent with papers
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
10/05/2015
Med's Done....
19/05/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM - 26/08/2015.....PPR - 04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
1 march 2016
congratulations

psgh said:
I would like to thank waheguru Ji for fulfilling my dream, dream to go & settle Canada, my family members for supporting me on this journey, last but not least, all the forum members for helping & supporting me at each step to overcome my problems in the difficult times of this journey. I personally collected my passport today afternoon from blue dart Mohali.. Had a sign of relief & satisfaction to see the maple leaf platinum visa stamped on my passport with COPR..
I wish & pray that all of the other applicants eagerly waiting for their MR/DM/PPR should get it ASAP..! Don't you guys ever lose hope, trust me the wait will be truly deserving & fruitful at the end. All the very best friends.
God is great.

xyz86

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 dec 2014
File Transfer...
SLU: 12 may 2015
Med's Request
14 may 2015
Med's Done....
22 may 2015.. Docs rchd:28 May 2015
Interview........
TLU: 30 may 2015. DM:14 august 2015
Passport Req..
31 st August
VISA ISSUED...
7september
psgh said:
God is great.
Congratulations...

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjan verma222 said:
Dear all I am ranjan new to this forum I applied in the month of December and tlu was updated on 28th July 2015. Few days back I sent a mail in warsaw office about my file status and they sent a mail which is The processing of your application is pending background check review. Further requirements or final decision will be communicated in due time.what does it mean . And highly appreciate all of u for helping each other. Pls response
I recd exactly the same response few days back. Can you please share your NOC and timelines ? Did you have any foreign PCCs and change in passport ? When did you send them your last documents ? In my opinion, you should get your DM/PPR in the next batch, perhaps !

psgh

Star Member
May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014 Received by CIC, Nova Scotia
Nomination.....
PER: 21-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
File Transfer...
SLU 14-07-2015
Med's Request
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waved..... TLU-28.07.2015
Passport Req..
DM on 26-08-2015.... PPR on 04-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 07-09-2015. Collected Passport with Visa stamped & COPR on 12-09-2015
Thankew so much for your wishes acquablue8086, harrysandhu22, xyz86

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys...

I just checked the status on eCAS and it shows still in process. However when I clicked in process it shows the below 6 lines instead of the 3 lines... What does it mean ? All that I can make out myself is, it is inline with the details that I already have before the below was updated on eCAS...

1.We received your application for permanent residence on November 13, 2014.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
3.We started processing your application on April 22, 2015.
4.We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on February 4, 2015. The Warsaw office may contact you.
5.We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6.Medical results have been received.

Can someone clarify please ? I hope it is not a bad sign !!

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
chiragkdave said:
Hi guys...

I just checked the status on eCAS and it shows still in process. However when I clicked in process it shows the below 6 lines instead of the 3 lines... What does it mean ? All that I can make out myself is, it is inline with the details that I already have before the below was updated on eCAS...

2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 26, 2015.
4.We transferred your application to the Warsaw office on February 4, 2015. The Warsaw office may contact you.
5.We sent you medical instructions on May 16, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Hi Chirag, this is not a bad sign... This is the "new" updated ecas which many of us have seen (including myself). I have the exact same lines except the 6th line about Medicals received.

just more informative ecas.

Cheers,
LazyBoy

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LazyBoy7199 said:
Hi Chirag, this is not a bad sign... This is the "new" updated ecas which many of us have seen (including myself). I have the exact same lines except the 6th line about Medicals received.

just more informative ecas.

Cheers,
LazyBoy
Thanks LazyBoy7199 ! You will get your TLU this week, I am sure... I pray for you dear :) and eventually everyone on this forum will get their much awaited DM/PPR... I am very sure bro :)

Ranjan verma222

Jan 1, 2015
chiragkdave said:
I recd exactly the same response few days back. Can you please share your NOC and timelines ? Did you have any foreign PCCs and change in passport ? When did you send them your last documents ? In my opinion, you should get your DM/PPR in the next batch, perhaps !
yes Chirag I have changed my passport because it was damaged and I have pcc from UK and india

dineDSP

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 10
Nomination.....
Feb 26 (PER)
AOR Received.
April 10
IELTS Request
Sent with appn.
File Transfer...
Warsaw from start
Med's Request
May 26
Med's Done....
May 31; TLU: 10 June
Interview........
Decision Made: August 22, 2015 (Thank God and all the forum members)
Passport Req..
September 2, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting eagerly eagerly
chiragkdave said:
Hi guys...

Hi Chirag,

ECAS has been updated to each and everybody with the respective stage they are in, so nothing to worry at all. We used to have four lines, now it has been changed to seven lines, but nobody (including those who got their passports stamped also) has got the seventh line (fourth line previously that Decision has been made and you will be contacted....). It still shows till the six lines that you have mentioned in my ECAS page also. All the best, and hope you get the DM and PPR soon.

Regards,
DSP

harrysandhu22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent with papers
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
10/05/2015
Med's Done....
19/05/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM - 26/08/2015.....PPR - 04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
1 march 2016
This is a good sigh bro as I checked my online status today and I have the same lines updated also.

And I have already received stamped passports & COPR.

This means "ab manzil dur nahi hai"

Cheers in anticipation!

chiragkdave said:
Hi guys...

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjan verma222 said:
yes Chirag I have changed my passport because it was damaged and I have pcc from UK and india
It means, we are in the same boat bro ! Please keep us posted as soon as you hear anything :)

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ranjan verma222 said:
When did you update them with the change in your passports ? Which date ?

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrysandhu22 said:
This is a good sigh bro as I checked my online status today and I have the same lines updated also.

And I have already received stamped passports & COPR.

This means "ab manzil dur nahi hai"

Cheers in anticipation!
Thanks harrysandhu22 and dineDSP for your kind words :)

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
I have done medicals on Aug-10 and Hospital have uploaded on 11-Aug, But Still no TLu.
many guys in the forum are updated with new ecas. But still i have old one. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

We received your application for permanent residence on November 24, 2014.
We started processing your application on April 29, 2015.