+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

xyz86

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 dec 2014
File Transfer...
SLU: 12 may 2015
Med's Request
14 may 2015
Med's Done....
22 may 2015.. Docs rchd:28 May 2015
Interview........
TLU: 30 may 2015. DM:14 august 2015
Passport Req..
31 st August
VISA ISSUED...
7september
ibo_jayu said:
Thanks for sharing the information. This is really helpful.

All the best for your new life.
I wish you the same dear..

preet77

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per_ 07.01.2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
TLU- 7.06.2015
amit.synergy said:
Guys It seems enough of wait now. There seems no system at Visa Offices of Canada. They seems to work at random or as per their will. Much later applicants already landed while some of us are still waiting. VOs don't even bother to reply or reply by just mentioning "Due Time" when asked what is the due time, no answer.
You are absolutely right amit..iam also fed up of dis wait..kaash asi v dec ch apply kita hunda....

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.synergy said:
Guys It seems enough of wait now. There seems no system at Visa Offices of Canada. They seems to work at random or as per their will. Much later applicants already landed while some of us are still waiting. VOs don't even bother to reply or reply by just mentioning "Due Time" when asked what is the due time, no answer.
I concur with you Amit. I have also the same feeling about Canada immigration. I have lived in the US for more than 5 years and trust me the way they operate is really commendable. I don't think anywhere across the world such system like US might be existing.

With Canada, we are even afraid to ask a question, thinking that they might reject our case. Anyways, I understand your frustration and so am I too frustrated. Unfortunately, we have no choice than to wait !!

We all on this forum are making guess, no one knows how they actually operate. Everyday I login with a hope that something might have come and then I realize nothing has come up... At the end of this wait, I am not even sure whether I will get DM/PPR or not... In my opinion, if they have slightest doubt, they can always clarify with us... But again, this is not in our hands... All said and done, you have done your part and now there is nothing that you can do. So just sit back, relax and pray to the Almighty.

Don't worry, everything will be good :)

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with Application
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Even I think...... December mai apply karta :-X :'( 8) 8)

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.synergy said:
Even I think...... December mai apply karta :-X :'( 8) 8)
To be honest with you all, I have a very strong feeling that very soon you all will get through and get your much awaited DM/PPR :)

Trust me, this is going to happen, for sure Bros :)

bindudhiman

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-07-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
05-08-2015
Med's Request
09-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
TLU 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
01-12-2015 hurrayyy..
Processing times on your application depend on many factors such as no. of applicants in your application.
Your background checks takes more time if it a scattered in more than one company.
I have seen many single applicants getting their file processed in 7-8 months.
We all shall reach the ultimate goal sooner or later.
Best of luck in the meanwhile

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
You are right Chirag. We always have fear that they will reject our application. But why and how can they reject it like this only? I have not even raised GCMS notes till date with a hope that I'll get my PPR before GCMS and two months passed. I raised a CSE asking them to confirm me my Due time and I am still waiting for the reply. Some says this is due to security check. But following up with third party is the responsibility of VO. They should have a define time line. If you call CIC they will ask to contact VO. Its like running is a circle.

amit.synergy

Star Member
Dec 24, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
7th November 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 5th March 2015
AOR Received.
AOR - 15th April 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
-------
Med's Request
19th May 2015
Med's Done....
28th May 2015
Interview........
TLU on 9th June 2015
Passport Req..
30th September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7th October 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
@ Bindu

Background check is done prior to sending MR. Its security check which is done after medical. But I still can not understand why not background or security can be checked together?

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.synergy said:
You are right Chirag. We always have fear that they will reject our application. But why and how can they reject it like this only? I have not even raised GCMS notes till date with a hope that I'll get my PPR before GCMS and two months passed. I raised a CSE asking them to confirm me my Due time and I am still waiting for the reply. Some says this is due to security check. But following up with third party is the responsibility of VO. They should have a define time line. If you call CIC they will ask to contact VO. Its like running is a circle.
Hi Amit, I am exactly in the same league bro... I too have not requested for GCMS notes with a fear that VO may get irritated, perhaps. Esp when we do not have not the system how exactly it works... I too raised the CSE and to no avail :( There is no single reply from them and so now I even have a suspicion that they might put my case in jeopardy... It's like my life has come to a standstill with this wait...

As I mentioned, don't worry EVERYONE OF YOU will surely get your DM/PPR... Don't know why, but I have very strong feeling... :)

PreetK

Aug 21, 2015
Hi ,

I am single applicant and I need to show 11931 at the time of landing

As I am going there for short visit

Can I show funds in below format

1. 1000 CAD$s in Cash
2. Rest as a bank statement of my home country bank account which is equivalent to 11500 CAD4s ?

Please advise

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amit.synergy said:
@ Bindu

Background check is done prior to sending MR. Its security check which is done after medical. But I still can not understand why not background or security can be checked together?
Because security checks needs PCC and cases like me with more than 1 country PCC, it takes time to get the PCC esp FBI PCC !

Someone on this forum also mentioned that it is upto the VO when to do the background checks. It is not necessary that it has been done before the MR. It can be after MR too... So all said this is all what I am reading on this forum. Noone knows exact process... I too was extremely happy when my MR went through and got TLU and thought that now since PCC is pending to be submitted and once I do that, I am through, but it turned out to be totally different. Until TLU everything went very smoothly and now I am stuck completely :)

Jyada mat socho... just move on with life my bro... :) everything will turn out to be good :) I can understand your feeling because I feel the same :)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
!!!!!!IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION!!!!!!

I had raised a CSE last month to Delhi Visa Office (India) asking them if EPF can be used as proof of funds. To my surprise, this morning, received a mail from them telling that , YES, EPF can be used as Proof of Funds.

I have added the screenshot in my google drive. You can view it by clicking on the link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BygmBX-ugQw-bnU5aW1mc2psUVU/view?usp=docslist_api

Somebody might find this information useful. So, I'm posting it here.

Please note that I got this information from the Canadian High Commission in India. This response might hold good only for Indian Applicants.

aaryanaworld

Jan 15, 2015
Patiala
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015
AOR Received.
10 February 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU on 20 April 2015
Med's Request
09 May 2015
Med's Done....
14 May 2015
Interview........
TLU 21 may 2015
Passport Req..
DM 26 aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PPR waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Anyone waiting for ppr after DM ?????????? How much they take time after dm ??????

Ncs77

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 DEC 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
10 MARCH 2015
AOR Received.
21 MAY 2015
IELTS Request
SENT ALONG
File Transfer...
SLU 18 JULY 2015
Med's Request
20 JUly 2015
Med's Done....
21 july 2015 TLU 28 july 2015
Interview........
DM 26 AUG 2015
Passport Req..
10 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Sep 2015
LANDED..........
29 Sep 2015
yes bro

i m waiting too....
its been very tough to wait for the final golden email..

hope we will get it sooooooon

cheers

shj

Sep 2, 2015
Rohitl. said:
I can understand but getting worried is not a solution...I am afraid we cannot do anything except wait..

But to get u motivated, I can tell u that there are many more waiting for DM / PPR like us...hang in there...ours is on the way...
Thanks for motivation..keep me update if some good news come