+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Indreni

Feb 16, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaa Polland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-201
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
10-02-2015
File Transfer...
10-02-2015
Med's Request
2016/05/16
Med's Done....
28 May 2016. TLU: Medical Received on 2016 sep 19
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
after long time............
today got second line update
now waiting for medical request

hop soon I will get

:p :-* :'( :)

1.We received your application for permanent residence on October 20, 2014.
2.We started processing your application on February 9, 2015.

takingchance

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
Nomination.....
PER: 21-02-2015
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
Warsaw
Med's Request
26-06-2015
Med's Done....
01-06-2015,TLU: 10-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
VishalRathi said:
It is Ontario...

Quebec and Vancouver aren't that in to IT...
Calgary etc are more in to Oil and Gas if I am not wrong...

Just land there, and try making some contacts with those who have landed and excelled after landing there, in your area of operation... Best Wishes...
thanks a lot Vishal

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harrysandhu22 said:
Thanks Chiragkdave,

Your's is just around the corner. Just be a bit more patient and you will get it.

I know exactly how you feel. Have faith.
Thanks HarrySandhu22 for your kind words.

Yes, you are right - it is very painful buddy !! I am happy about others getting their DM/PPR, but at the same time it feels very bad for me... yaar sabka aa raha hai, sirf mera nahi aa raha hai... Honestly speaking, I feel that I am not going to get it and it will keep hanging like this forever. I even asked my lawyer if I can raise a CSE, but he told me straight - not to send any email of raise any CSE !! I feel like sending email to Warsaw VO that please reject my application so that he is also at peace and I am also at peace... there is no point hanging on like this... I am a family person and have responsibilities towards my career and family !! I thought things will be very prompt... but the situations is completely opposite here !! WVO does not even have a slightest idea what we are undergoing... I do support doing background checks, etc. because it is a MUST, but there should be well defined timelines... Don't know what they are upto...

yogisaman

Star Member
Aug 7, 2011
I got DM today but it's not fourth line ....it's opposite to my name where it used to be in process ...Please help is this the way it sppouse to be...

Monty75

May 28, 2014
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
21-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
11-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
First medical 13-05-2015 Second medical 30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived TLU 6th Jun'15
Passport Req..
DM : 26th Aug'15 PP received - 8th Sep'15
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Anyone has any idea what is the average time from DM to PPR.. ???

Mission_2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent along with appln (UK & IND)
Nomination.....
PER recd 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
File Transfer...
Second line update on 18/04/2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU on 26-05-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 26-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-03-2016 @ YVR
Navae said:
No ppr..don't know how much more we have to wait :-[
I think they will clear all DM by the end of the month.
I assume they run batches at specific dates. So thats the reason we have the Rainfall effect.

Mission_2015

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC sent along with appln (UK & IND)
Nomination.....
PER recd 30-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with appln
File Transfer...
Second line update on 18/04/2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
TLU on 26-05-2015
Interview........
Waived, DM on 26-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-03-2016 @ YVR
chiragkdave said:

Yes, you are right - it is very painful buddy !! I am happy about others getting their DM/PPR, but at the same time it feels very bad for me... yaar sabka aa raha hai, sirf mera nahi aa raha hai... Honestly speaking, I feel that I am not going to get it and it will keep hanging like this forever. I even asked my lawyer if I can raise a CSE, but he told me straight - not to send any email of raise any CSE !! I feel like sending email to Warsaw VO that please reject my application so that he is also at peace and I am also at peace... there is no point hanging on like this... I am a family person and have responsibilities towards my career and family !! I thought things will be very prompt... but the situations is completely opposite here !! WVO does not even have a slightest idea what we are undergoing... I do support doing background checks, etc. because it is a MUST, but there should be well defined timelines... Don't know what they are upto...
I know how you feel. But rather than doing something extreme why dont you forget that you ever applied and involve yourself into your daily life. I did that for a while and today finally I got the much awaited update.

As far as CSE is concerned I raised 2 of those. I didnt get any reply on the first one (Raised on August 4)
I raised second CSE (Raised on August 14) and they replied that they will contact me in due time and have received all my documents.

I got my DM today.

So chill and live your life, you will miss these days.

Yes you are going to Canada, so be mentally prepared.

pakardam

Sep 26, 2014
Hey Chirag,
Don't loose heart , My timelines are earlier than you, I understand how it feels , the wait is killing , but we have to keep patience that's all we can do as if now, by gods grace Iam confident that everyone will be able to make it to Canada. Just a matter of time...It will soon happen .so relax buddy..!

My timelines are :
Application Received date: 23 Sep 2014
NOC: 0112
MR date : 09 May,2015
Third line updated: 23 May , 2015.
DM: Still waiting.

Regards
Pakardam

chiragkdave said:

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Guys,

Many many congratulations to everyone who received DM today. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I am happy for all of you and I pray we all soon get all that is pending in our files in teh next few days. Be it MR/TLU/DM/PPR.. Lets all collectively send positive vibrations to Warsaw/NDVO/Colombo ;D ;D ;D

FSW_NOC_0112

Aug 5, 2015
Hi friends,

Congratulations to all who have received DM/PPR this week.

Sorry was out of touch with you for a few days. But, getting ready for my short landing. I have following documents ready:
a. Passport with Visa
b. COPR
c. B4 & B4a
d. POF
e. Photos (Extra if required)

Is there anything that I am missing?

Also, will someone suggest some insurance provider in Canada for travel insurance?

Thanks in advance

-FSW_NOC_0112

FSW_NOC_0112

Aug 5, 2015
chiragkdave said:
Congrats to everyone who got their DM today...

No DM for me :) I wish CIC should send a rejection email for me now !! Atleast I will be at peace after couple of days and look further to my life !!
Hi chiragkdave,

Don't lose your hopes. Ummeed pe duniya kayam hai :) . Aur tumhe Canada main ek nayi duniya basani hai. So, never ever wish for rejection. I know, the wait is testing your patience. It was tough for me too. And that time I was not part of this forum. But, you have so many well wishers with you. You will surely get your DM and PPR soon. The positive energy of our well wishes is with you.

God has his own plans for all of us and they always work in our favour. Though this wait is killing you and may be delaying your future plans, just hold on. And think positive.

All the best :) !

harrysandhu22

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/11/2014
AOR Received.
13/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent with papers
File Transfer...
13/03/2015
Med's Request
10/05/2015
Med's Done....
19/05/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
DM - 26/08/2015.....PPR - 04/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
1 march 2016
Chirag Bhai,

I would advise you to raise a CSE after you have completed 90 days since TLU which will be around 7/9/2015. As of today you have completed 80 days.

Raising a CSE or writing an email does no harm to your case, I have done both in the last 10/15 days.

Its just a few more days wait bro!

Just to give some solace to you, I have been waiting since 2004.

How?

Well my wife applied for Immigration in 2004, I sent my papers in 2005, sent papers for my son in 2006 and than in 2012 our case was returned as all cases before February 28, 2008 were closed.

I reapplied in 2014 again and here I am.

I hope you get some inspiration out of this to wait it out.

chiragkdave said:

Samfswquery

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
I know it sounds like a lecture when someone who have already received PPR ask others to be patient and say wait ,you will get it but I can tell everyone who is waiting for PPR ,I might have got PPR after guys who have sent their applications after me but was never so desperate for it .

I swear even if they reject now after taking my passport ,I will accept it and move forward .Please stop acting like a child 'saying CIC should send me rejection letter and I will leave in peace' ,Just consider you got a rejection and leave at Peace .

Brothers ,Canada is not 'your' life ,Its just a 'part' of life ,Don't be so damn into it ,You have a wonderful world around ,You have a family ,you have so much to do .Anyway first of all for those people received Medicals ,No matter if your app date is October or July(else you might have got rejection already,when the news comes is dangerous or Happy but no news is always positive) ,you will receive a PPR 99% ,if you are so pessimistic that you still think about 1% ,then I cant help you ,only God Can ,so be positive and start building some faith in God.

Also for people who's consultant is saying not to raise CSE ,please show a middle finger to your lawyer and straight away raise it ,I have raised 6 Case Specific Enquiries and 10 emails to warsaw during my application (and sometimes I felt it helped) ,Not saying Spam them because many a times I raised for valid reasons also but raising a CSE once or twice is of no harm ,I can guarantee that ,it never delays your application but sometimes can work in reverse manner .

Oh Man ,I love this forum so much ,I dont talk much but love watching people helping each other without any personal interest ,feeling for each other ,rarely this kind of place exist in the present real world ,so guys I request you again ,please wait and don't be desperate it will make things difficult for you ,concentrate on your work ,family and the wonderful world around ,go shopping ,take your gf or wife on a romantic drive and enjoy this lovely forum as well .

"JUST HAVE FAITH AND BE PATIENT AND HAPPY"

++++Janhit me Jaari

Regards,
Samrat Singh

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Dear All,

I received Visa & COPR from Abudhabi VO today.
Thank you so much to all for providing support when needed.
I had a smooth journey until PPR & I didn't have to do much research as I had hired a consultant.
But through this forum only did I know that I could submit passport in Abudhabi VO, without any additional confirmation from NDVO.
My application was processed in Warsaw & PPR was issued to submit it in NDVO.
It took 37 days to finish stamping, but I could see that it was normal in ADVO at this point of time.
Other members posts really helped me to be patient as much as possible during the stamping process :)

All the best to everyone who are waiting & to those who have received their visa.

May your life flourish in Canada !

Arun
Dubai