+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

shettyss

Dec 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER on 31 March 2015
AOR Received.
22 May 2015
Med's Request
15 July 2015
Med's Done....
1st medical 20 July, final medical on 04 Nov, medical received on 7 Nov 2015
Passport Req..
23 Mar 2016
chiragkdave said:
Hi Seniors,

I have got my PCC from India through PSK in Ahmedabad today. It took just 1 day to get it issued through PSK after applying through online services.

Is this a valid PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) for submission to CIC or should I submit the PVC (Police Verification Certificate). Which document is expected by CIC - is it the PCC issued by PSK or the PVC issued by the Local Police Station through the Office of the Police Commissioner ?

Please advise.
I checked up with my consultant about recent update in CIC website related to PCC, they told that the PCC from Local District police station applies to Express entry candidates...

FSW 2014 candidates can submit PCC from respective PSK..

Any advice is welcomed in this regard.. pl.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
suresh86 said:
Hey guys! big problem here i just discovered!
I paid my RPRF fees using demand draft and it was made in favour of "RECIEVER GENERAL FOR CANADA" to Warsaw VO. Now the problem is according to the following link it says...Visa offices cannot accept:1. receipts for fees paid in Canada;2. personal cheques...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=NP&lob=rprf
The draft is made to Royal Bank of Canada with address of Toronto, Wellington street. Now my question is...is my draft valid? Lots of confusions. :'(
Hi Suresh,
U r totally safe. No worries. As the bank has issued from it's main branch in Toronto, it is mentioned. Warsaw VO will encash it from the branch Royal Bank of Canada in Warsaw.
I sent already a DD issued by HDFC bank India tie up with Bank of Nova Scotia, Toronto and my DD was encashed by Warsaw VO.

P3142

Star Member
Nov 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Med's Request
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
13 May 2015
Casey_R said:
Hi Friends,
Just got PPR :) But I have been asked to send passports directly to WVO instead of NDVO. Could be because I have stayed out of India for quite a long time. PPR came after 12 working days following DM/4th Line.

Information that may be of help to friends in this thread.
After receiving Medical and RPRF request email from Warsaw, I sent ONLY hard copies of the following:

RPRF Receipt - Paid by CC (Duly filled in by hand)
Passport copies (Current passport only)
Original Medical done receipts issued by the clinic (Just the receipts, no other forms)
PCCs (Canadian, Chinese & Indian PCC. Indian PCC was Issued by the Consulate of India)
Printed copy of the document request email sent by WVO
Cover letter

This forum and friends here have always provided valuable and sometimes critical information for all stages of processing in addition to support for each other which is our only hope during this journey.
Wishing everybody here a speedy process to DM/PPR. Have to see when we can get our PPs back!
HI CONGRATES,

hope u r currently outside India now. I am in Maldives. I sent PCC from Maldives Police and PCC from Indian high Commission. wish I also get passport request mentioning that I need to send passports to Warsaw. As from Maldives, I need to fly to India to submit passport or send passports through someone with authorisation letter. But problem is there to bring it back. DHL accepts to send passports with a copy of passport request letter from embassy. But after visa is stamped, we cannot bring it back. It will be send to my native as default and no way to track as we can do if we submit passport in vfs.
Guys, i need all ur opinion regarding this matter.
Plz help

abraham.t

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
Visa Office......
WVO-transferred from India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-10-2014
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
TLU-20-05-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
shettyss said:
I checked up with my consultant about recent update in CIC website related to PCC, they told that the PCC from Local District police station applies to Express entry candidates...

FSW 2014 candidates can submit PCC from respective PSK..

Any advice is welcomed in this regard.. pl.
Good news!

Nepalese Applicant

Jan 3, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: January 8, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2015 from WVO
File Transfer...
SLU: April 22, 2015
Med's Request
May 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 13, 2015
Interview........
TLU: May 20, 2015
Passport Req..
June 30, 2015; FLU/DM: July 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: July 3, 2015; PP received: July 16, 2015
LANDED..........
August 22, 2015
lovecanada765 said:
Seniors,

When we submit Passport at VFS then we need to provide latest photograph or it can be old?
Guys, can you pls share the PPR email with personal details hidden and also share the link for photograph specifications required for visa stamping? This will be of great help to those who are waiting for PPR email.

Nepalese Applicant

Jan 3, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 24, 2014
Nomination.....
PER: January 8, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2015 from WVO
File Transfer...
SLU: April 22, 2015
Med's Request
May 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 13, 2015
Interview........
TLU: May 20, 2015
Passport Req..
June 30, 2015; FLU/DM: July 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP submitted: July 3, 2015; PP received: July 16, 2015
LANDED..........
August 22, 2015
Casey_R said:
Hi Friends,
Just got PPR :) But I have been asked to send passports directly to WVO instead of NDVO. Could be because I have stayed out of India for quite a long time. PPR came after 12 working days following DM/4th Line.

Information that may be of help to friends in this thread.
After receiving Medical and RPRF request email from Warsaw, I sent ONLY hard copies of the following:

RPRF Receipt - Paid by CC (Duly filled in by hand)
Passport copies (Current passport only)
Original Medical done receipts issued by the clinic (Just the receipts, no other forms)
PCCs (Canadian, Chinese & Indian PCC. Indian PCC was Issued by the Consulate of India)
Printed copy of the document request email sent by WVO
Cover letter

This forum and friends here have always provided valuable and sometimes critical information for all stages of processing in addition to support for each other which is our only hope during this journey.
Wishing everybody here a speedy process to DM/PPR. Have to see when we can get our PPs back!
Hi Casey_R,

Many congratulations on your achievement/success here. Really happy for you and wish all who are waiting get their DM/PPR by next week.

The Rock

Jan 31, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 28-01-2015
AOR Received.
AOR 23-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU April 15, 2015
Med's Request
May 6, 2015
Med's Done....
May 10, 2015
Interview........
TLU May 15, 2015
Passport Req..
May 27, 2015 & FLU ( DM ) on May 29, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 26, 2015 ( as per written on visa )
LANDED..........
Early September, 2015
Nepalese Applicant said:
Guys, can you pls share the PPR email with personal details hidden and also share the link for photograph specifications required for visa stamping? This will be of great help to those who are waiting for PPR email.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

Regarding passport submission they will simply ask to submit passport to visa office in person or via VFS. Passport received between 9 am to 11 am will be returned the same day in the afternoon from Monday to Friday and passport submitted from 1 pm to 3 pm from Monday to Thursday will be returned the following day. That's it

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
The Rock said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf

Regarding passport submission they will simply ask to submit passport to visa office in person or via VFS. Passport received between 9 am to 11 am will be returned the same day in the afternoon from Monday to Friday and passport submitted from 1 pm to 3 pm from Monday to Thursday will be returned the following day. That's it
Interesting...VFS says it takes a minimum of 5 business days for the same to be stamped and returned back !!! Have no choice to wait for a week if we go through them. But again, I feel its safe to do it through VFS.

RV23

Nov 6, 2014
BC
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
NOC Code......
N/A
App. Filed.......
May 10 2016
Doc's Request.
Aug 10 2016
AOR Received.
June 7 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront , passed
Med's Request
May 4 2016
Med's Done....
May 6 2016
Nepalese Applicant said:
Hi Casey_R,

Many congratulations on your achievement/success here. Really happy for you and wish all who are waiting get their DM/PPR by next week. I would suggest you to fly New Delhi in person and get visa stamped on your passport. Sending your passport to WVO would be illegal. Hope it helps.

Hi,

I am in New Delhi itself.Can you please eloborate what you mean?As in I am waiting for my DM & PPR and once it recieve it , I can go directly to the NDVO to submit my passport and get it stamped on the same day, is it so?

chahal491

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
Warsaw VO poland
Med's Request
waiting
binny_31 said:
Hi Guys,

PER 27th Feb
SLU 21 May

When can I expect MR?

We can expect it in the next week..i hve also recieved SLU on 20 may. app. Date is 18 dec.

Casey_R

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Interview........
DM - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
ROHIT99 said:
Congratulations on PPR! Did they ask you to send it to WVO by submitted to VFS Poland or post/courier to poland. It would be risky to send it directly as you will not have acknowledgement or receipt that they have your passports. You need to check with the main formulites for furthur help before sending the same.
Hi Rohit, Thanks. They have given me 30 days and specified in the email that I may send my and my wife's passports to Warsaw ONLY through a commercial courier like DHL, Fedex etc with return prepaid so as to enable tracking and getting delivery acknowledgement. When the visa is ready they will send an email and after that the I have to inform the courier company to pick it from the embassy and deliver them back to me. So I can track both outbound and inbound. I'm currently checking other info sources. Seniors advice is highly appreciated.

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
Casey_R said:
Hi Rohit, Thanks. They have given me 30 days and specified in the email that I may send my and my wife's passports to Warsaw ONLY through a commercial courier like DHL, Fedex etc with return prepaid so as to enable tracking and getting delivery acknowledgement. When the visa is ready they will send an email and after that the I have to inform the courier company to pick it from the embassy and deliver them back to me. So I can track both outbound and inbound. I'm currently checking other info sources. Seniors advice is highly appreciated.
Hi Casey,
Just the look of the comm looks like the communication that Warsaw has provided you is well thought through considering that they are requesting Passport from another location. But does visa issued from another VO valid incase you are traveling from India?

Casey_R

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Interview........
DM - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
Harry_Putter said:
Hi Casey:
Firstly congrats on the PPR!!

Now this is interesting. You are saying WVO asked you to courier your passports from India to Warsaw? I was under the impression that sending Indian passport outside the country is illegal. This is mentioned on the passport also.
Are you aware of this?
Regards,
Harry
Hi Harry, Thanks. Yes, they have asked me to send passports to Warsaw for stamping and yes I'm aware of the clause on sending passports outside the country. The note in the passport itself is vague. It just cautions against sending the passport abroad, but does not explicitly
forbid. Also most Canadian Embassies do not entertain requests for changing visa stamping location so our options are extremely limited here. I live in China.

Casey_R

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
26-01-2015 PER
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with file
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Interview........
DM - 20-05-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-06-2015
P3142 said:
HI CONGRATES,

hope u r currently outside India now. I am in Maldives. I sent PCC from Maldives Police and PCC from Indian high Commission. wish I also get passport request mentioning that I need to send passports to Warsaw. As from Maldives, I need to fly to India to submit passport or send passports through someone with authorisation letter. But problem is there to bring it back. DHL accepts to send passports with a copy of passport request letter from embassy. But after visa is stamped, we cannot bring it back. It will be send to my native as default and no way to track as we can do if we submit passport in vfs.
Guys, i need all ur opinion regarding this matter.
Plz help
Hi, Thanks. I live in China. Yes, DHL does accept passport with the copy of the letter sent by the Canadian Embassy. To get your passport picked up after stamping you must have a corporate account with DHL or other major courier companies but since we are just individuals, this is possible only if you have a friend who has corporate account with DHL or any other courier AND they are willing to use their account number/details to get your passport picked up by courier from the embassy. I found this information from DHL customer service in China. Wishing you a speedy PPR!