+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
lovecanada765 said:
For those who want to know about PCC.

Today I went to PSK (passport sewa kendra) for PCC and you can't believe they provided PCC on the spot after 15 mins formalities. I took advance appointment on Passport website but on inquiry counter they told me that one can come without appointment between 9 Am - 11 Am. They will issue PCC on spot if your current address and passport address is same plus nothing bad is marked in your name in their database.

I will suggest go for PSK, its trouble free.
To add to this... My experience in PSK for PCC:

I went to PSK for a walkin for a PCC, they said that they cant give one through Walkin as I do not have a request letter/Visa stamping from the Embassy. I told it doesnt make any sense. I told them I can get a visa only when they give a PCC :). They understood. However said that there should some letter from EMBASSY which asks for PCC. ( at that point I did not have the request email sent by WVO). I showed them the checklist which would state that a PCC is required. They didn't accept that!

ALL THEY MEAN is that they do not give a PCC without a request letter from a EMBASSY asking for one. SO THEY need me to take an appointment online and come. This is what I did and went there a couple of weeks later and got it within 45 mins :) So if you have the MR/additional document request email,then I think they should give one through walkin..otherwise you need to take an online appt in advance. So if you have a SLU and waiting for a MR its better to get an online appointment asap.

To reiterate this was my experience in PSK Chennai. It might vary in other locations
.Hope this helps...Sorry if I have confused you...In that case just read the last para :)

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
bhaibhai said:
Yup its the way taken.... but Im surprised with different approach from same Organization at diff place.... at the end of the day they need to follow MEA guidelines or thats what we think.... ;D
I remember the 1st counter desk staff telling me that they have a circular to limit/prevent walkins for PCC . So maybe its location wise policy... ::)

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
2leezhere said:
To add to this... My experience in PSK for PCC:

I went to PSK for a walkin for a PCC, they said that they cant give one through Walkin as I do not have a request letter/Visa stamping from the Embassy. I told it doesnt make any sense. I told them I can get a visa only when they give a PCC :). They understood. However said that there should some letter from EMBASSY which asks for PCC. ( at that point I did not have the request email sent by WVO). I showed them the checklist which would state that a PCC is required. They didn't accept that!

ALL THEY MEAN is that they do not give a PCC without a request letter from a EMBASSY asking for one. SO THEY need me to take an appointment online and come. This is what I did and went there a couple of weeks later and got it within 45 mins :) So if you have the MR/additional document request email,then I think they should give one through walkin..otherwise you need to take an online appt in advance. So if you have a SLU and waiting for a MR its better to get an online appointment asap.

To reiterate this was my experience in PSK Chennai. It might vary in other locations
.Hope this helps...Sorry if I have confused you...In that case just read the last para :)
When we got the PCC from Bangalore PSK we took along with us the Checklist that is provided in "IMM5612E". We explicitly highlighted the section which says we need a PCC for visa processing. The PSK looked and that and was ok to handle the PCC processing requst. They also attached the checklist document along with our PCC request form.

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
GraceCan said:
When we got the PCC from Bangalore PSK we took along with us the Checklist that is provided in "IMM5612E". We explicitly highlighted the section which says we need a PCC for visa processing. The PSK looked and that and was ok to handle the PCC processing requst. They also attached the checklist document along with our PCC request form.
I assume that it was walkin then.

I did the same but they didnt accept it. They said I need a appointment for the same ! So it should be different for each location then..

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
2leezhere said:
I assume that it was walkin then.

I did the same but they didnt accept it. They said I need a appointment for the same ! So it should be different for each location then..
Yes that right. The option to support a walkin or appointment is based on each PSK. One can check the passport website to know which PSK supports which of these options.
BTW - in the absence of the the CIC email letter for PCC you can leverage the "IMM5612E" form to request for a PCC. Just highlight the section in the form which talks about the need for PCC.

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
GraceCan said:
Yes that right. The option to support a walkin or appointment is based on each PSK. One can check the passport website to know which PSK supports which of these options.
BTW - in the absence of the the CIC email letter for PCC you can leverage the "IMM5612E" form to request for a PCC. Just highlight the section in the form which talks about the need for PCC.
Agreed Grace.

The PSK office which I visited had the walkin option for PCC too !!!

I called the national toll free number of PSK before I went in too...They confirmed that I CAN get a PCC by walkin.
Once I went there, they declined as I mentioned in my previous post. I did show/highlight the checklist which you have mentioned too..but they didnt accept that and said that I need an appointment. Which I took later and got the PCC. So its completely upto to the location/staff quality etc..

Im sharing this so that our fellow forumites can be prepared to face the same situation I faced. All the best :)

fairu

Aug 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
slu 11th april'15 processing started on 8th april'15
Med's Request
AWAITED
Med's Done....
AWAITED
Interview........
AWAITED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!!
LANDED..........
till july!!
!Dreamland! said:
Dear chiragkdave, it is too early to be under depression as no one in this forum is able to predict working of Warsaw VO. It might be the case that as you have worked in many countries, your background check could take few more days as compared to others working in single country. Plus, no one including your employer could affect your application...the only reason an applicant could be denied VISA after AOR/ PER is misrepresentation or health/ security issues. Wait for few more days, your 2nd line will be updated soon. Relax till then ;D

GraceCan

Oct 16, 2014
2leezhere said:
Agreed Grace.

The PSK office which I visited had the walkin option for PCC too !!!

I called the national toll free number of PSK before I went in too...They confirmed that I CAN get a PCC by walkin.
Once I went there, they declined as I mentioned in my previous post. I did show/highlight the checklist which you have mentioned too..but they didnt accept that and said that I need an appointment. Which I took later and got the PCC. So its completely upto to the location/staff quality etc..

Im sharing this so that our fellow forumites can be prepared to face the same situation I faced. All the best :)
Yes. Its worth being ready for all probabilities. Thanks for sharing :)

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
GraceCan said:
Yes. Its worth being ready for all probabilities. Thanks for sharing :)
Your Welcome...All the best :)

jatindilawari

Apr 23, 2015
Guys I want to check one thing. I just paid my RPRF and the receipt generated had just the payee name, CC last 4 digits and receipt number. Other details such as Primary applicant's name, UCI, address etc was blank. So do we need to fill this information by hand or I have made some mistake while paying the fees.

Please Advice...

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
jatindilawari said:
Guys I want to check one thing. I just paid my RPRF and the receipt generated had just the payee name, CC last 4 digits and receipt number. Other details such as Primary applicant's name, UCI, address etc was blank. So do we need to fill this information by hand or I have made some mistake while paying the fees.

Please Advice...
That is correct. Thats how it works. You need to print it and fill it manually and send it.

jatindilawari

Apr 23, 2015
2leezhere said:
That is correct. Thats how it works. You need to print it and fill it manually and send it.
Thanks a lot for clarifying it..

I have another query.. Were you asked to provide PCC in both in current name (married name)as well as maiden name. They have asked me to provide that for my wife. Though I have already sent the name difference affidavit and her name is same in the application, passport & PCC. I checked with passport office and they r saying that they can only issue PCC on current name.. Feeling tensed now...

leezhere

Oct 14, 2014
jatindilawari said:
Thanks a lot for clarifying it..

I have another query.. Were you asked to provide PCC in both in current name (married name)as well as maiden name. They have asked me to provide that for my wife. Though I have already sent the name difference affidavit and her name is same in the application, passport & PCC. I checked with passport office and they r saying that they can only issue PCC on current name.. Feeling tensed now...
My wife didn't change her name so there was no additional PCC request. If ur wife's name is the same in application passport and pcc then why was a affidavit sent.?

Psk will only issue on current name which is on passport to my knowledge.

raju9211

Star Member
Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2010
Doc's Request.
16 June 2010
AOR Received.
27 Nov 2010
IELTS Request
16 June 2010
Med's Request
18 Feb 2013 (in process from 6 Mar 2012)
Med's Done....
4 Mar 2013 (MR Line:- 15 April, DD cash:- 10 April)
Passport Req..
18 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
21 May
Hi,
I am trying to help of my friend. I don't know much about new rules. so please guide me. His case is transferred to Warsaw Visa office and visa office needs more documents for point calculation. So where he can send? Canada, Poland or New Delhi.

Thanks