+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Saurabh113 said:
We wouldnt be required to submit Passport to Warsaw, only our case is getting processed there. This is done to have shortest possible timeline for processing as NDVO is loaded with backlog files and Warsaw was not having much load so the new files are going there only for processing. You would be notified next for same. Other senior members advised as well as my consultant advised also the same.

Better or not cant say as Warsaw processing timelines is same as NDVO, only we can assume change is for our good only !
Hopefully :) Thanks for the response +1 to you

Mr FSW

Feb 20, 2015
Dear Warsaw VO Applicants,

I am from India.Today Called and CIC confirms my file transferred to Warsaw.Mine NOC-2172,PER 25/02/2015 and still not received AOR.

I am planing to move from one major indian IT company to other company. My Designation and role will change and by strange i accepted 2 LAKHS less salry for year.Since i am in bench recently many layoffs happened in my company and don't want to be a victime of process, so accepted it and not yet join new company.

1)Do i need to inform WARSAW VO?If yes when and how?Is that create any negative impact in terms of delay or rejection of PR.

2)From PER 25/02/2015 to VIsa issued how many months will take?If it's below fourmonths i may consider to continue the company and will risk.If it more not sure when they again start layoff?

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
Mr FSW said:
Dear Warsaw VO Applicants,

I am from India.Today Called and CIC confirms my file transferred to Warsaw.Mine NOC-2172,PER 25/02/2015 and still not received AOR.

I am planing to move from one major indian IT company to other company. My Designation and role will change and by strange i accepted 2 LAKHS less salry for year.Since i am in bench recently many layoffs happened in my company and don't want to be a victime of process, so accepted it and not yet join new company.

1)Do i need to inform WARSAW VO?YESIf yes when After you join new oneand how?Is that create any negative impact in terms of delay or rejection of PRNO, never.

2)From PER 25/02/2015 to VIsa Dangerous question no one knows , may be Sept 15 issued how many months will take?If it's below fourmonths i may consider to continue the company and will risk.Better to change, PR process times are uncertainIf it more not sure when they again start layoff?
Read all the posts already in this thread many of your q?? will be answered

ak_indi

Feb 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ishag_can said:
Hi guys,

Just wanted to share our timeline as there is a lot of discussions about the time between MR and PPR))
We received MR two weeks after AOR back in Oct-14, still waiting for PPR... so it's already 4.5 months since "medical results have been received" update in ECAS. Needless to mention our anxiety))
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I am writing in BOLD AND HIGHLIGHTING to draw your attention to my reply.

Seems very rare and unreasonable unless you have travelled a lot or to disputed countries in which case WVO is doing comprehensive bg check.

NEVERTHELESS, you MUST RAISE GCMS notes request ASAP, if you have not already done so....let us know the outcome and if possible, share the notes important dates for analysis....you might get your answers and it will benefit others as well.

if you have any issues/doubts you can pm me if you want........best of luck..
[/size][/size]

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
ak_indi said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]I am writing in BOLD AND HIGHLIGHTING to draw your attention to my reply.

Seems very rare and unreasonable unless you have travelled a lot or to disputed countries in which case WVO is doing comprehensive bg check.

NEVERTHELESS, you MUST RAISE GCMS notes request ASAP, if you have not already done so....let us know the outcome and if possible, share the notes important dates for analysis....you might get your answers and it will benefit others as well.

[/size][/size]
GOOD suggestion keep us noted about any Updates

adritth

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 16th
Nomination.....
jan 16th
AOR Received.
Feb 26
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing from april 1
Med's Request
april 7
Med's Done....
April 14
Interview........
Hopefully waived..TLU April 20
Passport Req..
DM on 21st AUgust..waiting for ppr
Hi everyone..my timeline is as below

Application received:Oct 17

PER:Jan 16th

AOR :Feb 25 th

wait for MR started..wish everyone a speedy process

blueberg101

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2014, rcvd by CIO 23-10-2014
Nomination.....
21-1-2015 PER
AOR Received.
9-2-2015
IELTS Request
submitted with Application
File Transfer...
9-2-2015
Med's Request
22-4-2015
Med's Done....
2-5-2015, 3rd Line - 20-5-2015 4th Line- 1-6-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa + COPR received on 11-6-2015
LANDED..........
If God wills--- by Sep 14, 2015
ssbv said:
Thanks for justifying and giving hopes dear Sarkar. +1 for your work.
Till date, WVO has not issued so many PPRs so that we can make any idea or approximation. Single PPR of Ioanna and timelines of Roman and other warsaw vo primary applicants indicates that they take maximum time in between AOR and MR in other words they seems initiate all investigations all together and after receiving that, they issue MR which overall decrease time limits after MR to PPR (as in the case of Ioanna), a wild guess. Unlike Colombo VO who works simultaneous on all parameters.
No doubt as said by you that they may pace-up their work due to increased work load. But the criteria will may remain same. So first week feb AORs by WVO expect their MRs in either last week or before second week of April.
God wish us all a speedy PPRs and subsequently landing in Canada.
I feel the same . I think by mid March, or by end of March, they should start MR and once MR is through rest should be very quick and smooth considering the past time lines of WVO. Lets keep our fingers crossed so that WVO functions in double quick time. ;D

ShamiK

Nov 3, 2014
Dear Friends!

I thought that it would be wise for me and helpful for you to share the forum link on which the discussion about fsw2014, Warsaw VIsa Office is going on. This forum is in Russian language, however it does include some statistics that is unavailable on FSW 2014 Global Spread Sheet, moreover you can know the latest progress of each member of the forum since they share their timeline and experience. Kill some time there, since I know that waiting is the worst thing that can happen to anyone :). Best Regards to all and Good Luck.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
ShamiK said:
Dear Friends!

I thought that it would be wise for me and helpful for you to share the forum link on which the discussion about fsw2014, Warsaw VIsa Office is going on. This forum is in Russian language, however it does include some statistics that is unavailable on FSW 2014 Global Spread Sheet, moreover you can know the latest progress of each member of the forum since they share their timeline and experience. Kill some time there, since I know that waiting is the worst thing that can happen to anyone :). Best Regards to all and Good Luck.
And where is the forum link or info??

ishag_can

Aug 14, 2014
ak_indi said:

[/size][/size]
Thank you for your response. We ordered GCMS notes on Jan 12 and received them month later. It was clear from the file that we passed all the assessments but security that is in progress. I was hoping that the fact of ordering GCMS would stimulate the guys to make a decision, but apparently it did not help... Do you think I should request GCMS notes again?

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
Nargit said:
I eagerly wish your observation comes true. If so I should get my PPR either this or coming week (MR done in Jan 24)
O my God

DECISION MADE a couple of minutes ago in ECAS

Timeline:
PER June 25, 2014
AOR: NO
MR, RPRF:Jan 19, 2015
MR done: Jan 24

In a few minutes I'l update my timeline in global SS

Please someone guide me how to enter my details in Warsaw SS

WVO keep on like this, people are waiting :-* :-* :-*

sarkar13

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Included in Application L 8 R 8.5 S 6.5 W 6.5
Interview........
Waived
Nargit said:
O my God

DECISION MADE a couple of minutes ago in ECAS

Timeline:
PER June 25, 2014
AOR: NO
MR, RPRF:Jan 19, 2015
MR done: Jan 24

In a few minutes I'l update my timeline in global SS

Please someone guide me how to enter my details in Warsaw SS

WVO keep on like this, people are waiting :-* :-* :-*
Congratulation Nargit and +1 for you.
;D :D ;) :p
So one of my guess came true.
Lets hope all other guesses turns true and remaining applicants too gets theirs MR/PPR fast.
WVO will definitely speed up in upcoming days.
Lets Stay positive and pray for us all.

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
Sarkar13,

Have you done with your medicals? am confused with your timeline...

arika

Sep 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2014
Nomination.....
14/01/2015
AOR Received.
26/02/2015
My congrats to Nargit! Way to go friend :)

Guys,
happy Holi and awesom Friday to all of you.

The thing is that since I've got AOR I cannot log on to online app tracking system. That's kinda weird coz before AOR from Warsaw it worked perfectly well.

Does anyone had the same issue?

Thanks.

drkosamia

Aug 29, 2014
Surat
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......