+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

ssbv

Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Not so far
Nomination.....
PER: 06-01-2015
AOR Received.
02-02-2015 from Warsaw VO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Hopefully soon
Med's Request
In Prayers
Med's Done....
In Prayers
Interview........
Wish to be waived
Passport Req..
In Prayers
VISA ISSUED...
05-2015
LANDED..........
06-2015
Looking at Ioanna PPR and Roamspb MR, Warsaw VO takes maximum time in between AOR to MR. Post MR we have only PPR of Ioanna where they have taken minimum time.
Looks that before MR, Warsaw VO going for all security and background check so that they could take less time after third line update.
Now it also depends that how many have sent their PCC with the application. With the survey of many colleagues (aks, xman etc.), it is also clear that most of us have sent their PCC with the application only.
Lets pray and hope for the best. Well done Warsaw VO.

JR16

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Nomination.....
CC Charged - 29.12.2014 ; PER mail - 23.01.2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (Warsaw VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with the app
File Transfer...
2nd Line updated on 14th Apr; Processing started on 9th Apr
Med's Request
28 Apr 2015
Med's Done....
8 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 15 May ; DM 23 May
Passport Req..
27 May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 June 2015
xman said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FRIENDS FROM NDVO transferred TO WARSAW

WARSAW HAS ISSUED PPR. first of its kind among forumites. please check the global SS

In the SS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit?pli=1#gid=1627896255
Just Ctrl+F and look for "Ioanna"

05.05.14 - Docs r at CIO, NOC 2171
02.06.14 - CC charged
18.06.14 - PER
04.09.14 - AOR Warsaw
19.01.15 - Meds request
06.02.15 - Meds passed
13.02.15 - Meds has been received
25.02.15 - Decision Made
27.02.15 - Passports request
It seems that WVO does not update the 2nd line till they have finished all checks since in Ioanna's case processing started on 16th Jan and she got the MR on 19th Jan.

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaag said:
Hi All,
I am JAAG. My details are as follows
App recd date - 16 Sept 2014
Per mail - 5 Jan 2015
Visa off - NDVO but file moved to Warsaw Poland
AOR mail - 26 Feb 2015
Noc - 1123

I had submitted all the necessary docs at the time of submission except for the FBI pcc. My question is that should I wait until I'm asked for it to be sent to Poland? If yes then should I send the hard copy or scan it n email it?

I work from an iPad and therefore can't update SS. Can somebody update it for me? Hoping for a fast processing for all of us.
hi Jaag,

I too have worked in the US recently and I will need the PCC from India, Africa and US. My lawyer says that I should wait for their request and then initiate the PCC process. Should I wait for it or should I start the procedure right away ? Do they send the PCC request in a specific format ? Please advise.

Jaag

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
chiragkdave said:
hi Jaag,

I too have worked in the US recently and I will need the PCC from India, Africa and US. My lawyer says that I should wait for their request and then initiate the PCC process. Should I wait for it or should I start the procedure right away ? Do they send the PCC request in a specific format ? Please advise.
Hi Chirag,
I am assuming that you have the pics from all three countries in you hand now. Otherwise I suggest you apply for the USA pcc immediately. It took me 3 months to receive mine from the FBI after the application was received by them.
I don't know the format because I am waiting for them to send me a mail for the same.

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaag said:
Hi Chirag,
I am assuming that you have the pics from all three countries in you hand now. Otherwise I suggest you apply for the USA pcc immediately. It took me 3 months to receive mine from the FBI after the application was received by them.
I don't know the format because I am waiting for them to send me a mail for the same.
hi Jaag,

Do you know how to get the FBI clearance. I am in India currently.

Thanks.

Nargit

Apr 26, 2014
Dears my VO is also Warsaw. Today both my spouse and I received a call from the same number that we assumed is from Poland. Once I answered the call dropped. I called back and there is some sex hotline. No one knows that I have applied for FSW and nowhere else we have the phone numbers of both of us, expect CIC and WVO.

I know some people in this forum also came across such case. When I first read their post it seemed impossible.

I am not an IT expert but it seems some of CIC info is being hacked.

Please be careful if you receive calls from Poland esp. missed ones and please share if anyone else received such calls.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
chiragkdave said:
hi Jaag,

start applynng for PCC India, Africa and US now only

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
Nargit said:
Dears my VO is also Warsaw. Today both my spouse and I received a call from the same number that we assumed is from Poland. Once I answered the call dropped. I called back and there is some sex hotline. No one knows that I have applied for FSW and nowhere else we have the phone numbers of both of us, expect CIC and WVO.

I know some people in this forum also came across such case. When I first read their post it seemed impossible.

I am not an IT expert but it seems some of CIC info is being hacked.

Please be careful if you receive calls from Poland esp. missed ones and please share if anyone else received such calls.
Hi Nargit

Please share the complete number from which you received the call.

Jaag

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
chiragkdave said:
hi Jaag,

Do you know how to get the FBI clearance. I am in India currently.

Thanks.
[/

Chirag,
You go online to FBI website and read the procedure for finger printing and criminal background check. Once you read that you will have to print the finger print forms. Then I suggest you check for forensics experts office in your city. Either they will help you do it or suggest other authorised organisations. Many people might recommend to do it yourself but i will not suggest that. I got it done from Truth labs. They charged us 2500/- rupees each. You can get the details about Truth Labs online. After that you will have to courier these forms to FBI USA and follow up with them.

Pcc India we got it done from our local passport office. You have to go online and read the procedure. Once you book a slot it gets done in one days time.

Africa I have no idea.

I hope this helps you.

All the best

vish.777

Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/10/2014
Nomination.....
PER 25/01/2015
AOR Received.
Warsaw on 10/02/2015
File Transfer...
[b][size=12pt]Bought a Frying Pan :p
Med's Request
05/05/2015
Med's Done....
12/05/2015
Interview........
[b][color=goldenrod] DM - 23/05/2015
Passport Req..
[color=coral][b]27/05/2015
VISA ISSUED...
[color=teal][b]20/05/2015 as per COPR, PP received on 12/06/2015
xman said:
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL FRIENDS FROM NDVO transferred TO WARSAW

WARSAW HAS ISSUED PPR. first of its kind among forumites. please check the global SS

In the SS:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11gAbKSoDoOr1s8_raB1qwz0i-ZH0NyNWhhn18O6kHwQ/edit?pli=1#gid=1627896255
Just Ctrl+F and look for "Ioanna"

05.05.14 - Docs r at CIO, NOC 2171
02.06.14 - CC charged
18.06.14 - PER
04.09.14 - AOR Warsaw
19.01.15 - Meds request
06.02.15 - Meds passed
13.02.15 - Meds has been received
25.02.15 - Decision Made
27.02.15 - Passports request
Though everybody sends their files initially for the PER and files to be reviewed at Sydney, many russian applicants like Ioanna for instance here have received PER in just a month while applicants from India have received PERs in 3-4 months!

And yet Warsaw works on files for 9-10 months?? :eek:

James21333

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Visa Office......
wvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My file transfer to Warsaw VO
Application filed. 5-11-14
PER 4 Feb 15
AOR 25 Feb 15
Now waiting starts for medical...

Feb 28, 2015
ssbv said:
Looking at Ioanna PPR and Roamspb MR, Warsaw VO takes maximum time in between AOR to MR. Post MR we have only PPR of Ioanna where they have taken minimum time.
Looks that before MR, Warsaw VO going for all security and background check so that they could take less time after third line update.
Now it also depends that how many have sent their PCC with the application. With the survey of many colleagues (aks, xman etc.), it is also clear that most of us have sent their PCC with the application only.
Lets pray and hope for the best. Well done Warsaw VO.
applied on 07/11/2014
I received first maiL from CIO canada on 3rd feb and then I receive mail on 25th from warsaw office. During this I changed my job. Can some one suggest me how to inform them about it and whats the format.
aLso my wife is expecting baby by may, shall I intimate them about it as well now or shall I wait

Feb 28, 2015
JR16 said:
It seems that WVO does not update the 2nd line till they have finished all checks since in Ioanna's case processing started on 16th Jan and she got the MR on 19th Jan.
File applied on 07/11/2014
I received first maiL from CIO canada on 3rd feb and then I receive mail on 25th from warsaw office. During this I changed my job. Can some one suggest me how to inform them about it and whats the format.
aLso my wife is expecting baby by may, shall I intimate them about it as well now or shall I wait

spk_fswp

Star Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James21333 said:
My file transfer to Warsaw VO
Application filed. 5-11-14
PER 4 Feb 15
AOR 25 Feb 15
Now waiting starts for medical...
Hello friends,

Please provide the spreadsheet link of Warsaw vo. :( :(

I am from India and my file is also transferred.

My time line is:

Application filed. 11-09-2014
PER 14 Jan 15
AOR 25 Feb 15

Thanks in advance.

spk.