+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

preet77

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
per_ 07.01.2015
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
TLU- 7.06.2015
VishalRathi said:
My Dear Friends in Waiting...

Those of us, who still don't have any clue about our the processing time they will take before this wait gets over and we finally get the Visa...

How many of You updated them with a change of passport? and how many of you updated them with some other document?

Dear Pakardam...
Brother Congratulations, meraa bhi 1 saal ho gayaa aaj Application bheje huye... will complete 1 year since they received my file on 26th September...

What I understand is, that we got Medicals on May 9th, and 1 year from Medicals means We will land before 30th April 2016.

I guess they will give us at least 3 months to finish with the formalities and book tickets too...
may be 6 months...
and in that case we must receive it complete before the end of October...

Do I make sense?
Or it is just another Guess made... to get dissolved in thin air with time...?
I hv sent rprf n scanned copies of passport on 14 august

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
amit.synergy said:
Dear Vishal,

I don't wish so and also don't want to say that your predictions will go in thin air. But these are just blind guess we all are making since long. There is no pattern which can be linked someone says its due to student visa some says refusee crises some says nepal earthquake its like random number generation in mathematics. Wo Ghalib ne kaha tha na 'Dil ke khus rakhne ko ghalib ye khayal achchha hai....' We seems to be doing so.

See my timeline. There is just one PCC and all docs reached on time.

AK
Dear Amit,

You are right. Actually, you cannot predict anything in this entire process. Every VO has different way of working. I do not think that people who got PPR on faster pace after TLU had very strong profiles. There is nothing which we can estimate as it is a mystery that why some files take so much time whereas others get through very fast or on normal pace atleast.

Regards,

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
VishalRathi said:
Mentioning details on the RPRF receipt is required, but nothing goes wrong if you send all your documents together, hard copies and soft copies both.

What exactly does this fresh date means? Pakardam and Niks?

Because our passports were updated, you mean to say that the date of medical shifts to the day we updated the passports?
Landing has to be done with in a year of the Medical Instructions...
No?

and

Amit Synergy - You mean to say that they might delay it till the 11th or 12th month since Medical date?

Like in my case it is nearly 5 months since medical request, so ? it can not be delayed more than a couple of months according to me...

What pinches me the most is, that they don't give any reasons for the delay...

They talk about some hypothetical due time, and promise to communicate as soon as they can communicate further... What is not making sense to them?

A passport was due for expiry, it got renewed... simple thing... :eek:
Hi Vishal,

Probably, if you submit any additional document then it delays the case as the brought forward date gets extended. Nothing can be said with full confirmation but there is a strong likelihood that the waiting of atleast 45 to 60 days start from the day one has submitted fresh documents.

I was asked for copies of all pages of the passports of all family members on 20th August. I replied them with scanned copies of all passports within an hour same day. They also replied me with acknowledgment of receiving the mail. Still I have not received PPR till date. It is 44 days since I sent the passport copies.

So one cannot confirm anything. All which we are discussing are various probabilities.

Regards,

hemishad

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/10/2014
Nomination.....
18/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/03/2015
File Transfer...
09/03/2015
Med's Request
16/07/2015
Med's Done....
27/07/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/09/2015
LANDED..........
Not decided
niks283 said:
Hi Vishal,

Probably, if you submit any additional document then it delays the case as the brought forward date gets extended. Nothing can be said with full confirmation but there is a strong likelihood that the waiting of atleast 45 to 60 days start from the day one has submitted fresh documents.

I was asked for copies of all pages of the passports of all family members on 20th August. I replied them with scanned copies of all passports within an hour same day. They also replied me with acknowledgment of receiving the mail. Still I have not received PPR till date. It is 44 days since I sent the passport copies.

So one cannot confirm anything. All which we are discussing are various probabilities.

Regards,
I totally agree with you niks283....wht u said is bang on

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
preet77 said:
I hv sent rprf n scanned copies of passport on 14 august
Hi Preet,

Almost same here. I have mailed them the scanned copies of my passports on 20th August. I don't understand why they did not ask for scanned copies of our passports with MR. There are lot of applicants who got passport copies requests along with MR. And these applicants got PPR within normal timeframe of 60-90 days of TLU. Our case got delayed because passport copies were asked on a later date and not on MR date. :(

Regards,

kalpeshmak

Jun 5, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO trf to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
VishalRathi said:
Mentioning details on the RPRF receipt is required, but nothing goes wrong if you send all your documents together, hard copies and soft copies both.

What exactly does this fresh date means? Pakardam and Niks?

Because our passports were updated, you mean to say that the date of medical shifts to the day we updated the passports?
Landing has to be done with in a year of the Medical Instructions...
No?

and

Amit Synergy - You mean to say that they might delay it till the 11th or 12th month since Medical date?

Like in my case it is nearly 5 months since medical request, so ? it can not be delayed more than a couple of months according to me...

What pinches me the most is, that they don't give any reasons for the delay...

They talk about some hypothetical due time, and promise to communicate as soon as they can communicate further... What is not making sense to them?

A passport was due for expiry, it got renewed... simple thing... :eek:
Just to highlight for the benefit of the group members, I did face the issue despite e-mailing all the documents together.
Anyways, following it up with them to resolve it.

sunakshi278

Aug 12, 2015
it seems that everyone of you has something or other like change in passport, new marriage registered or new born baby....
but what is the reason for my delay??
single applicant,
no change in passport
one pcc
tlu on 22 may 2015
documents sent on 15 may 2015 and paid the fees on 12 may 2015(as informed by consultants)
raised cse once and got reply last week that "please be advised that your file is under final review"

getting tensed day by day. don't know what is happening. Daily I start with joy that hopefully will get call from my consultants about ppr but day ends with some tears in my eyes :'( :'( :'(

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
sunakshi278 said:
it seems that everyone of you has something or other like change in passport, new marriage registered or new born baby....
single applicant,
no change in passport
one pcc
tlu on 22 may 2015
documents sent on 15 may 2015 and paid the fees on 12 may 2015(as informed by consultants)
raised cse once and got reply last week that "please be advised that your file is under final review"

getting tensed day by day. don't know what is happening. Daily I start with joy that hopefully will get call from my consultants about ppr but day ends with some tears in my eyes :'( :'( :'(
Same here , Spending Sleepless nights and unable to concentrate on work , fedup checking gmail and ecas frequently.. :-\ :-\ ??? ???

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
WVO guys are acting weird .
Atleast you got a reply to your cse.
We have raised CSE twice and havent heard from them?
Our ecas still remains in the old format and we are yet to see any progress to our file since 30th July when we did our medicals.
Hope today, there is some activity from WVO

sunakshi278 said:
single applicant,
no change in passport
one pcc
tlu on 22 may 2015

krishnwinnie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
02-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
IELTS Request
SENT
File Transfer...
13-07-2015
Med's Request
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2015
Seriously .. the wait is just killing
:'(
new_migration said:
Same here , Spending Sleepless nights and unable to concentrate on work , fedup checking gmail and ecas frequently.. :-\ :-\ ??? ???

sunakshi278

Aug 12, 2015
new_migration said:
is timeline similar to mine?
i mean even u dont have any new update like change in passport or birth of child or anyother???

sunakshi278

Aug 12, 2015
krishnwinnie said:
WVO guys are acting weird .
Atleast you got a reply to your cse.
We have raised CSE twice and havent heard from them?
Our ecas still remains in the old format and we are yet to see any progress to our file since 30th July when we did our medicals.
Hope today, there is some activity from WVO
even my ecas is in old format... i haven't heard anything from them since 22 may.

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
sunakshi278 said:
single applicant,
no change in passport
one pcc
tlu on 22 may 2015

Dear Sunakshi,

Actually, it is strange that you have not received PPR till now and further there is no additional document requested. As I said earlier, it is a real mystery as how they operate. I advise everyone now who is in process of applying for immigration that patience with good attitude is the main essence of entire immigration process.

Hopefully, you get the golden mail very soon. Do keep us posted. All the best.

Regards,

niks283

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-05-2015
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-06-2015
Interview........
TLU 30-06-2015
sunakshi278 said:
even my ecas is in old format... i haven't heard anything from them since 22 may.
Same here, my ECAS too is in old format. Till now I have 3 lines updated.

Regards,

chiragkdave

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
niks283 said:
Same here, my ECAS too is in old format. Till now I have 3 lines updated.

Regards,
It absolutely does not matter whether we have 3 lines or 6 lines updated. It has no significance and connection to the DM/PPR at all ! It's IT related update, that's all as they might be migrating to the new system.

All of us are in the same situation... sleepless nights...tiresome waits...anxiety...disheartening situation... dejection...frustration... anger...

But no choice than to tolerate it :) Everyone has a story here to tell :)

I can understand it my friends as I am also in the same boat and I too have a story to tell...!