+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Please note that once your application is approved and you have received a letter requesting you to submit your passport, you may submit your passport to any Visa Office - taking into consideration this office's passport submission methods.

For example, Abudhabi VO will not accept passport, if you are not on UAE residence visa ( not tourist/short term visa).

amar_gahir said:
Thanks dear. Does this means i can simply go to Sydney office and submit my passport there? Do i need to pre-inform them?

I have been asked to submit passport to Delhi office. But i am traveling to Australia next week. Hence cannot afford to wait for VISA stamping in Delhi.

Please correct if i understood correctly.

Thank you.
BR
Amar

Nrsing3152

May 21, 2014
]
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sultaan4 said:
Tabular form while submitting passport which includes passport Nmbr,dob,height etc..... Should b typed or hand written??

Plz any idea
You can do in either way you feel comfortable.....
You can either handwrite the particulars clearly or attach a separate sheet of paper typed in MS Word.......
no issues.....be happy

Anupam1

Sep 21, 2014
arun.gef said:
Hi Anupam,

I am in same situation. One person ( check the user Kurian8) told me that VFS Abudhabi accepted his passport, though his VO was Delhi & got it stamped after 15 days. But my consultant told me that could cause delays & we will never be able to get a confirmation from Abudhabi, though VFS may accept to take passport. Not sure what to do now.

Please let me know if you get any information.

Best wishes

Arun

quote author=Anupam1 link=topic=268856.msg4472343#msg4472343 date=1436883554]

HEY FOLKS, FINALLY GOT MY PPR MAIL TODAY.
APPLICATION: 21 NOV
PER: 13 FEB
MEDICALS: 15 MAY
PPR: 14 JULY

I M CURRENTLY LIVING IN DUBAI, AND CANT GO TO DELHI TO GET MY PASSPORT STAMPED, ANY IDEA WHAT I CAN DO?
HEY.. SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.. I SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT TO VFS DUBAI, AND YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE IN 15 DAYS.. EVEN IF I GET THE PASSPORT, I AM IN NO HURRY TO REACH CANADA. I PLAN GO TO BY NOV OR SO , HENCE TIME ISINT A FACTOR FOR ME, I JUST NEED THE VISA ON MY PASSPORT.

SHALL KEEP U UPDATED ON PROGRESS :)

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
Lets hear some good news from WVO on the occasion of Eid.....

ROHIT99

Nov 7, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-NOV-2014 CC 20-JAN 2015
Nomination.....
PER 13-2-2015
AOR Received.
17-3-2015 SLU: 28-4-2015
Med's Request
12-5-2015
Med's Done....
25-5-2015 again on 28-5-2015 TLU 6-6-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
4-8-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-08-2015
let's hope some good news. Glad no holiday for Ramzan there :)

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
True , they should atleast prepare half a dozen PPRs today..

Bharde jholi meri ya Mohammad....WVO ke dar se na jaunga khali...

Eid Mubarak to all of you guys and keep praying for pprs

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
gulshanbatra said:
Hello everyone,

I inquired about status of my file with Warsaw office. I got a reply that "Please note that your file has been reviewed by a visa officer and is now pending further verifications." Has anyone else got this kind of update?

I have yet to receive Medical Request.

Regards

Gulshan

Hi Gulshan,

When's your SLU date? I got the same reply to my cse on the the 15th of July. No verification yet at my work place. I am yet to receive MR too.. My timeline is on the left. You can join our whatsapp group where others like us almost 53 members are yet to get MR after their second line update. If interested to join inbox me your phone number.
Hope a speedy process for all awaiting MR's.

vyaasa

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Dec
Doc's Request.
25 May
Nomination.....
4 March
AOR Received.
15 April
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15 April
Med's Request
25 May
Med's Done....
1 June
Interview........
TLU 10 June
Job Seeking Resources:

Eluta - A job search engine that specializes in finding new jobs directly from employer websites. You can search by region and keywords.

Indeed.ca - Search by job title and location. Postings come from hundreds of job boards, newspaper classifieds, and company websites. Also includes internships. It is available in French.

Job Bank - Offers users free career information such as job postings, educational requirements, trends, and more. From the Government of Canada.

JobServe.ca - Search jobs across Canada or limit by city. You can sign up for email or RSS notification of jobs that match your skills. Post your résumé.

Monster.ca - A very popular job site for professionals in Canada. There are many helpful features on this site as well.

Neuvoo - This Canada-wide site publishes job postings taken from the careers website of employers. You can search by region and keywords.

PlusJobsCanada - A Canada-wide jobs database. Allows users to browse postings by industry and occupation as well as search the database.

Thingamajob.com - Lists jobs in Ontario by category and city.

WorkDirectory.ca - A Canadian job portal providing free job postings.

Workopolis.com - This very popular site has job listings from the Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star.

WowJobs.ca - Searches many of the top jobs sites and lists them in one place.

You may also want to check industry-specific job websites.

Canada Job Directory - Has many links to general and occupation-specific job posting sites. It also lists placement agencies located in Ontario.

Ontario Workinfonet - Lists hundreds of job posting sites. There are links to labour market and training sites too.

Eid Mubaarak to all. Alhamdulillah

vyaasa

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Dec
Doc's Request.
25 May
Nomination.....
4 March
AOR Received.
15 April
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
15 April
Med's Request
25 May
Med's Done....
1 June
Interview........
TLU 10 June
Industry Specific

CanadaIT.com - Get information about Canada's information technology sector - news, labour market information, employment listings, companies' profiles, conferences and job fairs, links to related professional and trade magazines, and newsgroups.

Canadian Aviation Maintenance Council (CAMC) Job Mart - An online recruitment service for the aviation maintenance industry. Search job postings for all types of aircraft maintenance and repair technicians and mechanics.

Canadian Forests - Search for jobs across Canada in every branch of Canada's forestry sector.

Careertree.ca - Search jobs in the non-profit and public sectors. You can register to get job alerts by email.

CharityVillage.com - Search jobs in the non-profit sector. The website also has many great resources for learning about the non-profit sector in Canada.

Education Employment Opportunities in Ontario - Search for jobs in the education sector.

Developmental Services - This website has information about careers in developmental services, training requirements and a list of service providers across Ontario.

GoodWorkCanada.ca - Search job postings and volunteer opportunities in the environmental sector and environmentally-related positions in a variety of sectors.

Government of Ontario Jobs - The official job site for the provincial government.

In Transit Personnel Inc. - A recruiting firm for the transportation industry. Lists positions for drivers, certified forklift and reach operators and related jobs.

HFOJobs - The HFOJobs employment portal of the HealthForceOntario website provides physicians and nurses with up-to-date information on health care employment opportunities in Ontario.

Jeff Gaulin's Job Board - Search for jobs in the journalism and media fields.

JobBank - Provides job listings that employers send to the federal government.

Media Job Search Canada - Search for jobs in the media field, post your résumé at no cost, and get a list of media-related companies in Canada.

Ontario Clean Water Agency - Jobs at the Ontario Clean Water Agency, an agency of the Ontario government (see Current Opportunities).

Ontario Municipal Waterworks Association - Job postings at public drinking water authorities in Ontario.

Ontario Water Works Association - Job listings for water professionals.

BioTalent - Search for jobs and employers in the biotechnology sector. Post your résumé and get job alerts.

Public Service Commission - The federal government's job posting site. Jobs listed are open to those only legally entitled to work in, and usually, who currently live in Canada. Read the "Who Can Apply" information carefully.

Settlement At Work Job Postings - Job postings in the non-profit settlement sector in Ontario.

University Affairs - Lists jobs available at post-secondary schools across Canada including internships and placements.

arun.gef

Star Member
Sep 6, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi /Warsaw/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Nomination.....
10-03-2015
File Transfer...
22-05-2015
Med's Request
22-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2015 / Submitted on 20-07-2015 at ADVO
VISA ISSUED...
25-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-12-2015
Thanks Anupam :)
I was in doubt whether Abudhabi VO would accept, even though VFS was ready to take passport. My consultant had an enquiry to Abudhabi VO about it, and they got a positive response from VO.

I will submit the passport to VFS Dubai on Monday.
Shall update you about the progress.

Wish you all the best !

Arun

Anupam1 said:
HEY.. SORRY FOR LATE REPLY.. I SUBMITTED MY PASSPORT TO VFS DUBAI, AND YOU ARE RIGHT, THEY SAID IT WILL BE DONE IN 15 DAYS.. EVEN IF I GET THE PASSPORT, I AM IN NO HURRY TO REACH CANADA. I PLAN GO TO BY NOV OR SO , HENCE TIME ISINT A FACTOR FOR ME, I JUST NEED THE VISA ON MY PASSPORT.

SHALL KEEP U UPDATED ON PROGRESS :)

kalpeshmak

Jun 5, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO trf to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
26-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
Waived
vyaasa said:
Job Seeking Resources:

Eluta - A job search engine that specializes in finding new jobs directly from employer websites. You can search by region and keywords.

Indeed.ca - Search by job title and location. Postings come from hundreds of job boards, newspaper classifieds, and company websites. Also includes internships. It is available in French.

Job Bank - Offers users free career information such as job postings, educational requirements, trends, and more. From the Government of Canada.

JobServe.ca - Search jobs across Canada or limit by city. You can sign up for email or RSS notification of jobs that match your skills. Post your résumé.

Monster.ca - A very popular job site for professionals in Canada. There are many helpful features on this site as well.

Neuvoo - This Canada-wide site publishes job postings taken from the careers website of employers. You can search by region and keywords.

PlusJobsCanada - A Canada-wide jobs database. Allows users to browse postings by industry and occupation as well as search the database.

Thingamajob.com - Lists jobs in Ontario by category and city.

WorkDirectory.ca - A Canadian job portal providing free job postings.

Workopolis.com - This very popular site has job listings from the Globe and Mail and The Toronto Star.

WowJobs.ca - Searches many of the top jobs sites and lists them in one place.

You may also want to check industry-specific job websites.

Canada Job Directory - Has many links to general and occupation-specific job posting sites. It also lists placement agencies located in Ontario.

Ontario Workinfonet - Lists hundreds of job posting sites. There are links to labour market and training sites too.

Eid Mubaarak to all. Alhamdulillah
Useful Info.

+1

fairu

Aug 20, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
slu 11th april'15 processing started on 8th april'15
Med's Request
AWAITED
Med's Done....
AWAITED
Interview........
AWAITED
Passport Req..
AWAITED
VISA ISSUED...
waiting!!
LANDED..........
till july!!
sikhlionz said:
Fairu when will they send mr to Sept/oct backlogs .
soooooooooooooon very soon!! it can come anytime now!! Within this week probably.

Kam123

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi or chandigarh
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER-- april13,2015
AOR Received.
May22,2015
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
Med's Request
July7,2015
Med's Done....
July9,2015
Passport Req..
17/3/2016
VISA ISSUED...
23/3/2016
LANDED..........
Will land in May hopefully
canadaraj said:
They take 10 - 14 weeks. They start processing your application only after 10 weeks, only then you will know if your finger prints accepted. After 10th week you need to contact Customer Service Group at (304) 625-5590.

For further details there is separate forum, At search type "FBI-PCC", or link below

canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-pcc

Some important tips :
1. Finger prints need to be done very carefully, by local Police station of Gov.FBI
2. pay by DD

Any delays, will delay processing and will restart. i.e another 10 weeks.

call if any questions 9912312007
thankyou for your kind response..
I have sent the fingerprint to fbi and I had it from the experts.. But my tension is , cic has given me 90 to suit pcc to them... And how would it be possible if fbi will not give it on time
Very tense

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014