+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

dsmalhan

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO --> WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
PER 12 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
24 Sep 2014 (sent with application)
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
9 May 2015
Med's Done....
16 May 2015
Interview........
TLU - 26 May 2015 ; DM - 31 July 2015
Passport Req..
4 August 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 August 2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
ECAS page is down. Hope they are upgrading the database at the back end and preparing to send our PPRs by tomorrow. :p

Anil.p

Jun 8, 2015
Casey_R said:
Hi Anil. Sent you PM. Please check.
Thank you for your Email ,Does DHL required any authorization letter from passport holder or PPR Email from visa office in order to transmit to WVO.

veercool

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
manu_sharma said:
1. The MR email clearly says " Please send a copy of all pages of the valid passport(s) for yourself and your accompanying family members...." . it nowhere says printed or otherwise. Since its not allowed to send the passports out of the country they might want to see the whole of the passport instead of getting real one. Also sending all the pages makes it clear that you have sent all the pages, otherwise one might be selective not sending Visa denial pages.

2. There is no need to send the courier as the email says " courier or e-mail to warsaw-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca ".

3. My point to send the hard copies was that RPRF receipt email clearly says as last line "Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment. Thank you. " Also the bottom of RPRF receipt says"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records."

4. Since I was to send hard copies of RPRF receipt , I clubbed all other hard copies and sent by DHL , as they would charge the same amount only for RPRF receipt.

I hope this makes things clear.

I am still awaiting TLU.
Good sharing .. In addition, When I sent the PCC by maill, Warsaw office asked me to send it original , they can not accept PCC as scanned copy. So, have couriered all the docs by mail and courier as well.

ajplayit

Apr 30, 2015
Savnik said:
Hi Guys,

By the Grace of Jesus Christ got the Maple Leaf on my passport today. Thanks a ton to all you guys out there giving sound guidance.

everyone is doing a kickass job. I'll be flying end of July. Let me know if anyone is flying around the same time?1

My details are as follows:

NOC:1123
App Date: 17th Sept 2014
PER: 8th Jan
AOR:3rd Feb
MR: 22nd April
Med Recd: 24th April
Decision Made: 26th May
PP Stamped: 6th June 2015

Regards,
Savnik
Congrats Savnik :)
Did you send your passport to NDVo for stamping, how long did the stamping process take.

abraham.t

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
Visa Office......
WVO-transferred from India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-10-2014
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
TLU-20-05-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
ajplayit said:
Congrats Savnik :)
Did you send your passport to NDVo for stamping, how long did the stamping process take.
congrats! which place are you going and when?

piku

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
Joy Addya Maa, Joy Tara Maa
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with Application, Joy Tara Maa
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Dear All Friends,

Joy Maa Tara. God is Great.

I have received medical request on 9/05/15 and TLU on 27/05/15 and all PP photocopy pages, Medical paper, DD(Cad$890), original PCC from PSK has been received by Warsaw on 29/05/15 but till today RPRF DD didn't not en cashed by them which was payable at Toronto.

Today is 30th day after my medical received. Now I am very much tensed. why they didn't en cashed that DD and when they will give me me DM and PPR.

GOD please give us PPR & DM.

Regards,

Piku

sagarprdhn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
FAM
Don't worry piku I can see that people are getting DM / PPR after 1 month of TLU. So keep yourself busy on other activities. I am hoping to get DM / PPR before 20th of June. Best wishes to you aswell.

piku said:
Dear All Friends,

Joy Maa Tara. God is Great.

I have received medical request on 9/05/15 and TLU on 27/05/15 and all PP photocopy pages, Medical paper, DD(Cad$890), original PCC from PSK has been received by Warsaw on 29/05/15 but till today RPRF DD didn't not en cashed by them which was payable at Toronto.

Today is 30th day after my medical received. Now I am very much tensed. why they didn't en cashed that DD and when they will give me me DM and PPR.

GOD please give us PPR & DM.

Regards,

Piku

sagarprdhn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Toronto, ON, Canada
Category........
FAM
Congrats Savnik

Savnik said:
Hi Guys,

By the Grace of Jesus Christ got the Maple Leaf on my passport today. Thanks a ton to all you guys out there giving sound guidance.

everyone is doing a kickass job. I'll be flying end of July. Let me know if anyone is flying around the same time?1

My details are as follows:

NOC:1123
App Date: 17th Sept 2014
PER: 8th Jan
AOR:3rd Feb
MR: 22nd April
Med Recd: 24th April
Decision Made: 26th May
PP Stamped: 6th June 2015

Regards,
Savnik

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
manu_sharma said:
1. The MR email clearly says " Please send a copy of all pages of the valid passport(s) for yourself and your accompanying family members...." . it nowhere says printed or otherwise. Since its not allowed to send the passports out of the country they might want to see the whole of the passport instead of getting real one. Also sending all the pages makes it clear that you have sent all the pages, otherwise one might be selective not sending Visa denial pages.

2. There is no need to send the courier as the email says " courier or e-mail to warsaw-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca ".

3. My point to send the hard copies was that RPRF receipt email clearly says as last line "Your case processing centre will only accept a printout of the official receipt as proof of payment. Thank you. " Also the bottom of RPRF receipt says"Please print two copies of this receipt, send one to Citizenship and Immigration Canada and keep one
for your records."

4. Since I was to send hard copies of RPRF receipt , I clubbed all other hard copies and sent by DHL , as they would charge the same amount only for RPRF receipt.

I hope this makes things clear.

I am still awaiting TLU.
RPRF scan on email accepted. People have got PPR without sending hardcopy of RPRF receipt.

Only PCC is required in original.

Rendezvous70

Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/12/2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed - 14/02/2015
Nomination.....
08/03/2015
AOR Received.
15/04/2015
IELTS Request
submitted with the file
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015 / TLU - 06/06/2015
Interview........
DM Update - 01/08/2015
Passport Req..
07/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
20/08/2015
LANDED..........
April 2016
RRRCJ said:
Hi All,

Iam new in this forum. I would like to know whether we need to send th original payment receipt to Warsaw.Is anybody there who sent it by email and got DM/PPR. I have sent the scanned copies of Passport and payment receipt by email only.Please help........

My Timeline:

Application Received :23 Nov
PER:Feb17
AOR:Mar 13
SLU: Apr 24
MR:May 12
MR done:May 30
Passport copies sent: Jun 02
TLU :Jun 05
What does the email from WVO says ?

RRRCJ

Jun 9, 2015
In eamil..nothing is mentioned regarding payment receipt..Only to send the copies of passport pages..

abraham.t

Mar 5, 2015
Chennai
Visa Office......
WVO-transferred from India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-10-2014
File Transfer...
23-03-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Interview........
TLU-20-05-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Rendezvous70 said:
What does the email from WVO says ?
Hello - I have initially sent the documents through email to VO but the PCC was requested in original hence sent all the document again with the receipt through courier.

aliakbar.t

Jan 19, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
(WVo)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Nomination.....
03-03-15 (PER)
AOR Received.
15-04-15
File Transfer...
15-05-15 (SLU)
Med's Request
19-05-15
Med's Done....
Meds Uploaded 8th June, TLU (11th June)
Interview........
Re-Meds 29-06-16
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
Hello,

I got my med request on 19 of May.

In the mail I was told to submit RPRF receipt, PCC (Mine and Spouse), Med (Both), PP Xeroz (Both).

I have collected all the above mentioned documents, except for my wife's PCC. PSK is taking it's own sweet time to issue my wife's PCC, since there is an address change for her. 30 days deadline is ending on 17 of June.

So will they grant an extention, so that I can submit my wife's PCC a bit later?

If yes, how do I ask for an extention?
1) Do I reply to the medical request email, and mention the same?
2) Or shall I send all the documents right away (except wife's PCC), and attach a cover letter explaning the situation regarding my wife's PCC?

Thanks In Advance

bluestone

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2014
Nomination.....
PER 12-01-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
SLU Started Processing on 22-04-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
19-05-2015 Med's Received 30-05-2015
Interview........
Expected to be waived...!! DM on 05-08-2015
Passport Req..
04-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted on 06-08-2015 and received back with visa on 18-08-2015
LANDED..........
28-10-2015
aliakbar.t said:
Hello,

In the mail I was told to submit RPRF receipt, PCC (Mine and Spouse), Med (Both), PP Xeroz (Both).

I have collected all the above mentioned documents, except for my wife's PCC. PSK is taking it's own sweet time to issue my wife's PCC, since there is an address change for her. 30 days deadline is ending on 17 of June.

So will they grant an extention, so that I can submit my wife's PCC a bit later?

2) Or shall I send all the documents right away (except wife's PCC), and attach a cover letter explaning the situation regarding my wife's PCC?

Thanks In Advance
It is seen that VO may grant extension of up to 30 days at the request.

But one thing needs to be made clear. Are you delhi resident? Have you seen changes made in Police Certificate rules?

PCC from PSK is valid only in case of Delhi residents, IMHO.

bhaibhai

Nov 21, 2014
aliakbar.t said:
Hello,

Thanks In Advance
Ill suggest to send all the docs, and in the cover letter ask for extension for wife's pcc only.