+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP2014 Applicants from India with files transferred to Warsaw visa office.

akumall

May 28, 2015
Hi everyone,

My medical has just been updated on the website as "Medical results have been received", can you advise when I can expect the PPR.

Also I am currently working in Tanzania and my wife and son are in India. Is there any way in which I can submit my passport from stamping without actually going to India. In case the passport takes 45 days for return, I may lose my current job.

Would value any advise on how to tackle this issue

vps_517

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
FAM
App. Filed.......
08th June,2017
AOR Received.
08th July,2017
File Transfer...
26th Oct,2017
Med's Request
26th July,2017
Med's Done....
27th July,2017
akumall said:
Hi everyone,

My medical has just been updated on the website as "Medical results have been received", can you advise when I can expect the PPR.

Also I am currently working in Tanzania and my wife and son are in India. Is there any way in which I can submit my passport from stamping without actually going to India. In case the passport takes 45 days for return, I may lose my current job.

Would value any advise on how to tackle this issue
May be in 2 weeks

raman84

May 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 24-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
23-05-2015 TLU on 10-06-2015
Interview........
DM on 10-08-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015
LANDED..........
End of Jan 2016
Saur_1984 said:
Hi raman84,
Can you please forward that mail from cic to me at saurabh.xcel @ gmail.com, u can hide ur application detail and uci number if u want to.. Thanks.
Pasting below the email contents from CIC.........................

From: WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca <WSAWIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca>;
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2015 8:42:11 AM

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your recent correspondence.
For the information regarding a marriage questionnaire please refer to the following link from our web site :

wwwcicgcca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5285E.pdf

Please complete and send it to our office as an e-mail attachment.

Sincerely,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Have removed the dots from the link as I was getting msgs that not allowed to post links on this forum...

Pjk1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO--&gt;WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
25 Feb 2015
AOR Received.
11 Apr 2015
IELTS Request
sent with app
File Transfer...
11 Apr 2015
Med's Request
10 May 2015
Med's Done....
01 Jun 2015,TLU -10 JUN 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 jul 2015
VISA ISSUED...
30 jul 2015
Hi,.
In the MR/PCC emails from warsaw I was given 30days to complete MR and 90 days to submit PCC/RPRF/Passport pages.
Is everyone given the timelines as above?

From some of the posts it looks like PCC/RPRF should also be done in 30 days.. I need PCC from FBI as well.. So not sure if its due to this..

Please help.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 28/11/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 31/12/2014
AOR Received.
03/02/2015 from Warsaw VO, Poland
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
23 April MR/RPRF/PCC request
Med's Done....
5 May meds done, 6 May meds uploaded,tlu 2 June
Interview........
PCC with maiden name on reached warsaw 28May
Passport Req..
DM on 5 aug, ppr on 10 Aug,
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
Pjk1 said:
Hi,.
In the MR/PCC emails from warsaw I was given 30days to complete MR and 90 days to submit PCC/RPRF/Passport pages.
Is everyone given the timelines as above?

From some of the posts it looks like PCC/RPRF should also be done in 30 days.. I need PCC from FBI as well.. So not sure if its due to this..

Please help.
for FBI PCC and other FOREIGN PCC they give you 90 days, FBI PCC takes 4 months frm date of apply, so be fast if you have not got it till now

Saur_1984

May 19, 2015
raman84 said:
Pasting below the email contents from CIC.........................

From: WSAWIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca <WSAWIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca>;
Sent: Thu, May 28, 2015 8:42:11 AM

Dear Madam/Sir,

This refers to your recent correspondence.
For the information regarding a marriage questionnaire please refer to the following link from our web site :

wwwcicgcca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5285E.pdf

Please complete and send it to our office as an e-mail attachment.

Sincerely,
-------------------------------------------------------------
Have removed the dots from the link as I was getting msgs that not allowed to post links on this forum...
Thanks raman..this woulg be a grat help.

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
nanni_doc said:
Hi forum members

I am freaked out to see that CIC has updated the requirements of Punjab PCC on 26th May 2015 According to which the PCC from SSP or senior police officer is acceptable. I recieved request from WVO to provide PCC from India on 13th May. At that time the PCC from Passport Seva Kendra was acceptable and I applied my PCC through Passport Seva Kendra. Now I am about to get my PCC in 1- 2 days.

I am really worried to see the update on CIC. I dont have any more time to apply for another PCC coz I have to meet the deadline of 12th June.

Please suggest what should I do? Should I mention this to CIC in my cover letter coz I applied for PCC at that time when there was no update from CIC :( :( :-\
PCC from PSK wil serve your purpose , dont worry, and send it to Warsaw as sson as you get it , use DHL OR INDIAN SPEED POST

xman

Nov 7, 2014
Visa Office......
WARSAW/NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
20March slu
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued on 27Aug
LANDED..........
in apr4, 2016
dsmalhan said:
I have a different understanding regarding background checks. Background checks happen before MR. It happens between the date processing starts and MR is rolled out.

Detailed process is provided below.

Significance of ECAS Status and Process of PR Application for MI3 Applicants

Completeness Check

1. They received couriers and do a initial documentation check for completeness and compliance of the application.
2. Check if the applications forms are all completely filled, payments are ok, all required documentation are enclosed.
3. Check if we have valid 1 year experience in the claimed NOC(a part of the 29 occupations list)
4. Check the CAP has been reached for that NOC yet.
5. They accept the payments as submitted with application and that's the last stage of the completeness check.
6. If the application passes the completeness check, it's put in the queue for the Eligibility Review. If not they send the application
back stating the reason for return.

Eligibility Review

1. During the Eligibility Review, they check and award points for the following 6 selection factors

• Education
• Work Experience
• Adaptability
• Arranged Employment

2. In addition to these 6 factors, they check for the proof of funds as per the guidelines. They also do the background check for the above at this point before awarding points( they confirm the job duties comply with requirements for that particular NOC and that experience documents are satisfactory.

Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing

1.If the applicant gets 67 points or more, then his/her application will be transferred to the visa office identified by the applicant on the IMM 0008 form for a Final Selection Decision. CIO will send out an email confirming this which will indicate a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing. If the applicant fails Eligibility Review, again CIO sends and email out to confirm the reasons for the same, and that they are initiating a refund of the processing fee.

2. Once an applicant receives a Positive Final Determination of Eligibility for Processing from the CIO, applicant will be able to check the ECAS Status of their application. We can use the application number/UCI Number/Payment receipt number, all of which we can get form the email that CIO sends out, to check the ECAS status.

At this Point you cans access your ECAS

IN Process>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<We received your Application on xxxxxxxxxx

Final Selection Decision at VO

Determination of Eligibility through Verification

1. Once the file reaches the Visa Offices they are queued up for processing. Once the file move to the table, AOR might be sent out to confirm receipt of application at the VO and the Background checks and documentation checks are initiated for the application.

• Interview Queue
The VO may render a decision that, upon review of the application and supporting documents, the applicant is not required to
attend a Personal Selection Interview.If a Personal Selection Interview is required, the application will be placed in queue to await
an interview date. Your interview will not schedule at this time.
• An Interview Waiver
Within the correspondence of the interview waiver the VO may also request that further documentation be submitted. The
submission of PCC, updated forms, RPRF, Medical (In India PP request is also club with these docs).
• Refusal of the application
Upon the initial review of the application, the immigration officer may decide that the documents submitted do not establish the
level of qualification required by Canadian Immigration. And may be during the background check Work experience or educational
documents was not verified.

Selection Interview

1. The VO is entitled to request that an applicant attend a Personal Selection Interview if he/she has concerns regarding any or all of
the following:

• Authenticity of the documents submitted
• Truthful and total completion of the forms
• Verification of the information entered on the forms
• Clarification of the specific information provided to Immigration Canada

Note: The VO will not conduct and Interviews to assess language ability.

Under the new regulations, selection standards are more objective and clearly defined. It is expected that in most cases visa officers will be able to make a decision to approve or refuse an application based on the documentation provided by the applicant without a election interview. However, in some cases, an interview may be necessary for a number of reasons. Especially, if you do not meet the pass mark in effect and are applying under “Substitute Evaluation”, you are more likely to be called in for an interview to decide if there are reasonable grounds to exercise positive discretion

Purpose of Interview

If required, a selection interview would be conducted for several reasons:
• To verify the validity and truthfulness of certain information provided on the forms and documentation submitted with the
application.
• To clarify any specific information and inconsistencies.
• To clarify certain issues as regards to the background of the applicant and/or his/her dependents.
• To verify that the applicant possesses the necessary funds to settle in Canada.
• To confirm that the applicant is not inadmissible on security grounds.
• To verify if there are sufficient grounds to use positive discretion, if the applicant's point total is below the current pass mark.
• Under the new regulations, visa officers will no longer conduct interviews to assess an applicant's language proficiency or personal
suitability for immigration purposes.

Interview Waivers

At their discretion, visa officers may approve an application for permanent residence in Canada without holding a selection interview. An interview waiver will significantly expedite the processing of the application. Usually, well-prepared applications, which are complete in every detail will increase the chances of an interview waiver.

When assessing an application under the Skilled Worker category, visa officers will consider several factors before granting an interview waiver such as:

Quality and completeness of the application forms and documents

Proof of the applicant's English and/or French language ability

The applicant's educational qualifications

The applicant's professional qualifications such as quality of his/her educational background and work experience

The applicant's potential for adaptability, resourcefulness and motivation to successfully establish himself/herself in Canada

The applicant's overall integrity and credibility

Nevertheless, a selection interview may occasionally be required for even highly qualified applicants, as Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) officials randomly select such applicants to test the accuracy of their interview-waiving criteria for quality assurance purposes.

Rarely, it is also possible that after an interview waiver has been granted, the visa officer may change his/her mind and require the applicant to come to the selection interview or vice versa.

Discretion of the Visa Officer

I. Positive Discretion

The visa officer can use his/her discretionary power to approve an application under the “Substitute Evaluation” provisions of the new regulations if the visa officer feels that the applicant is likely to become economically established in Canada or the applicant's point total is not a sufficient indicator of whether or not the applicant may become economically established in Canada.

II. Negative Discretion

Similarly, the new regulations also make it possible for the visa officer to refuse an application regardless of the applicant's point total where the visa officer is of the opinion that the applicant does not have the ability to economically establish himself/herself in Canada.

If the applicant pass the interview and got Positive selection decision from VO we can read following line on our ECAS

>>>>>>>>>>In Process

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< We Started Processing you application on XXXXXXXXx

Upon completion of the interview, the applicant will be required to pass both the Medical and Security requirements. The immigration officer may also request that further documentation be submitted as had been requested at the interview. As a general and standard time A Permanent Resident Visa can be issued within 12 weeks, from the date of receipt of the last documents at the processing Post.

Medical Request

At this stage we receive Medical instruction + Add docs +PCC + RPRF(+ In India PP request as well). All applicants as well as all dependents (accompanying or not) will be required to pass the medical requirement. The Medical examination requirement is mandatory and serves the following purpose.

• To protect the health of Canadian.
• To protect the safety of Canadian.
• To reduce and prevent excessive demand on Canada's health and social services.

Note: The medical report is valid for one year from the date of completion.

Security Clearance

Each applicant over the age of 18 is required to pass the security requirement. All applicants must prove that they are not a threat to the safety of Canadian Society. Applicants provide this information through Police Clearances which the applicant must obtain directly and by passing the background clearance which the immigration authorities obtain on behalf of the applicant.

After receiving Medical results by Regional Medical, they enter into GCMS 4.0 system, after that Otawa, Canada Check the medical results if they don't satisfy they email to applicant for further test, if they satisfy and approve the results they generate the following line of ECAS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> In Process
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Medical Results Have Been Received

It means that your medical results approved and seconded by Ottawa, Canada, and you are 90% approved at this stage and your Passport request is on the way.

Final Approval from VO

The last stage of the application is the issuance of the Permanent Resident Visa.

Passport request:

Once the immigration authorities are ready to issue the Visa, applicant will be required to submit their original passport for Visa Stamping. Original Passport must be submitted for the Principal applicant as well as each accompanying family members. Each passport will need to be valid for at least 12 months and have minimum of 2 pages per visa.

Validity:

Each Permanent Resident Visa is valid for 1 year from the date of the Medical exam or until the expiration of the passport. The Validity of the PR visa from the date of medical exam refers to the first exam completed (either principal applicant or dependent). The principal applicant and each accompanying dependent must make their official landing in Canada before the PR visa expires. Failure to land before the expiration of your visa will void the visa and will then result in the necessity of a new application. The validity date of the Visa cannot be extended.

At this stage we can read the following Final change on your ECAS
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Decision Made
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< A decision has been made on your application
IT SHOULD BE READ AS SECURITY CHECK AND NOT BACK GROUND CHECK , sorry it is a typo

hopefulimmigrant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi --- Warsaw VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th December 2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encashed 30th Jan 2015
Nomination.....
PER 25-02-2015
AOR Received.
11-04-2015
IELTS Request
sent with the app
Med's Request
9th May 2015
Med's Done....
23rd May 2015
Interview........
waived. TLU on 2nd June 2015
Passport Req..
DM 5th Aug 2015. PPR 7th Aug 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-2015. Expiry - 19-05-2016.
LANDED..........
InshaAllah in March 2016
Hi Friends,

I applied for UAE pcc through my friend. I got it last week, but my friend laminated the PCC so as to avoid any damage while with courier people. The PCC says any scratch will make it void, that is the reason he laminated it. I sent the docs to visa office last week. Will the lamination causes any problem. The lamination is perfectly done, all the details are completely visible. Please share your insight.

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
reachmenow said:
hi Folks,

I have a quick question for you.. How should the point number 5 of the PPR email be managed where they have asked for additional info.. like Name, DOB etc..

should we write that in the email printout itself or should we use a separate letter ? if you can share the format that would be great.

please can you let me know.

thanks,
I spoke to VFS call center about this. They advised to take a printout of the email and write the details.

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
rohitcan said:
Dear Rohit ,

TLU has no relation with courier received

My courier reached few days back and my TLU was updated a week ago

BTW best of luck dear for further processing :)
100% right. TLU gets updated from Ottawa (medical panel who approves the Medical summary received from the hospital).

2leezhere

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Nomination.....
05-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2015
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Interview........
DM 10-05-2015
Passport Req..
25-05-2015
ROHIT99 said:
When i go to my medicals i see a hoarding on the wall called as CIIP. http://www.newcomersuccess.ca/ you may want to check this out.

quote author=Hello1234can link=topic=268856.msg4343870#msg4343870 date=1432817258]
Even I dont see point in just rushing there... will try to apply for job from here.will land with atleast one offer in hand- good or average. .
Thanks for sharing this Rohit..If you notice, this URL shows up in the PER email too. For those who might have missed it, this would help them :)
For the benefit of members..This is a free program funded by CIC to help us get the orientation before even we leave the country. When I spoke to CIIP they said its a 3-4 day program.

CIIP provides free pre-departure orientation to all economic class candidates, their spouses and adult dependants, while they are still overseas during the final stages of the immigration process.CIIP helps immigrants prepare for economic success by providing information, planning and online support through partners in Canada.CIIP offices are located in China, India, Philippines and the United Kingdom and services are available in additional service delivery locations. [From the portal]

reachmenow

May 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Family PGP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Jan-2015
Doc's Request.
07-JULY-2016
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
24-06-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
24-June-2016
Med's Request
07-July-2016
Med's Done....
08-Aug-2016
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
2leezhere said:
I spoke to VFS call center about this. They advised to take a printout of the email and write the details.
Thanks 2leezhere.one more question what abiout photos? Did you do those again or gave a old one?

barry03

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
23-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
10-Feb-2015
Med's Request
20-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
04-May-2015, TLU on 02-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
Hi all, I am stil waiting for TLU update. Its been 25 days passed from my medicals being uploaded by hospital. I see people who got done later to me have already received PPR.. ???

When will warsaw see my file ? :-[

Is there any possibility that warsaw focusing only on PPR currently and not updating online?? Cause i am not aware any TLUs updated recently..

barry03

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi transferred to Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
23-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
10-Feb-2015
Med's Request
20-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
04-May-2015, TLU on 02-Jun-2015
Passport Req..
21-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jul-2015
xman said:
for FBI PCC and other FOREIGN PCC they give you 90 days, FBI PCC takes 4 months frm date of apply, so be fast if you have not got it till now
Hey xman, have u got your TLU ?