13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
conter said:
hi wayne ... could u please tell us where did u get this information ... and give us the link please ...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-12-19.asp

This outlines the proposals.

Regarding their being no list, Jason Kenney has made several tweets alluding to that, and that 1 year's experience in ANY NOC (0, A or B) will suffice.

However, the complete official rules have yet to be published.

Wayne.

conter

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear wayne ... please help me with this situation

am going to apply under the FSWP category in may 2013 .

1- first of all u should know that i have a bachelor's degree in IT (information technology ) (4 years degree )and i don't have an experience in this degree , and i have a middle degree (2 years ) in accounting and i have 4.5 years experience in accounting , and both degree are from a credential university ... the question is can i make my experience on accounting in the future application and take the education point for IT degree(4 years ) and accounting degree (2 years) and how much point should i get for education for this two certificates

2 - about the experience proof .. what is the documents should i get as a proof of experience ... i mean is it just from the company that i worked for or both company and the Labour and Social Affairs authority in my country ?

3- about the credential assessment ... is it relating about university recognize or general evaluation on my educational ability( in other words ) is there any exams should i prepare to ?

thanks in advance

pavlomar

Jan 10, 2013
Answers:
1. I think you can. Regarding points, please wait till May 2013 and then you will be able to calculate your points by yourself
2. Just from the company enough
3. There are two different ways of doing it.
Find a regulatory body in Canada which will transfer your degree to Canada and issue a licence for you. This is long (1-3 years) process, depends of your university and your ability to plan and manage these kind of things.
I've done this process and it took me 1.5 year to transfer my engineering degree to Canada and I had 3 exams to take.
Another option (as far as I know CIC requires only this option) is probably faster as you don't have to get a licence and don't have to do in through regulatory body. Here your degree will be compared to an equivalent canadian degree and you will get a paper that states that your degree is equal or not equal to canadian one. This paper is not a licence, but it will help you to find a job, because you can show it to your prospective employer.

conter

Dec 28, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pavlomar said:
Answers:
1. I think you can. Regarding points, please wait till May 2013 and then you will be able to calculate your points by yourself
2. Just from the company enough
3. There are two different ways of doing it.
Find a regulatory body in Canada which will transfer your degree to Canada and issue a licence for you. This is long (1-3 years) process, depends of your university and your ability to plan and manage these kind of things.
I've done this process and it took me 1.5 year to transfer my engineering degree to Canada and I had 3 exams to take.
Another option (as far as I know CIC requires only this option) is probably faster as you don't have to get a licence and don't have to do in through regulatory body. Here your degree will be compared to an equivalent canadian degree and you will get a paper that states that your degree is equal or not equal to canadian one. This paper is not a licence, but it will help you to find a job, because you can show it to your prospective employer.
thx man i really appreciate ur answer... and about 3- i think i don't have a time for bridging my degree i just wanted to know if there is any exam should i prepare before may 2013 for educational credential assessment

pavlomar

Jan 10, 2013
Just a reminder:

This thread is for all those applicants who applied under FSWP Program in January 2013.

Please share your status here so that we are all together in this...

ad1982

Jan 8, 2013
No update from my end.. I think we will get some life back into this thread in March 2013... It takes them 2 months to start the processing.

pavlomar

Jan 10, 2013
Hello my friends,
I've got first good news
From today I am able to check my status online
Quote "We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2013."
:)

carielilviztie

Dec 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
U118
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 29, 2015 (Federal)
Nomination.....
CSQ December 15, 2014
Med's Request
July 13, 2015 and RPRF
Med's Done....
July 21, 2015 and Paid RPRF July 22, 2015
Interview........
Waived...
Passport Req..
February 01, 2016 (DECISION MADE on e-cas Feb 02, 2016)
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 01, 2016
LANDED..........
June 24, 2016
hi Pavlomar, congratz... :D

ad1982

Jan 8, 2013
Congrats @pavlomar..

Things are not that bright at my end... My application was returned as I did not mention the NOC code correctly.

After getting over this setback, I am planning to re-send the application.
So the question is can I re-use the application which has been returned to me & correct the ones highlighted by the CIO? The returned application has tick marks on all forms except the NOC column, which is making me skeptical.
Or should I start over a new application?

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
pavlomar said:
Hello my friends,
I've got first good news
From today I am able to check my status online
Quote "We received your application for permanent residence on January 10, 2013."
:)
congratulations! did you get an email or regular mail about this info?

katyyy

Star Member
Aug 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
16/01/2015
Med's Done....
23/12/2014
i have also checked my online status ,it says the same ....we have received your application on 4th january .