+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP nurses from kerala..lets join in a whatsapp group...

jaison

Star Member
Jul 13, 2014
FSWP2014 nurses from kerala..lets join in a whatsapp group... pls message with ur mob number

savita rani

Nov 29, 2014
Hi its me Savita,I am a registered nurse in Delhi.please add me in Kerala nurses WhatsApp group.my contact no is 8588872948.
Thanx

zarr

Star Member
Aug 17, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6 oct
jaison said:
FSWP2014 nurses from kerala..lets join in a whatsapp group... pls message with ur mob number
hi...

what is ur application received date...sent my number ...just check ur inbox...thanks

AlternativeConn

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Hi Everyone,

Are you a nurse who was educated and worked outside of Canada?

If you live in Toronto and are currently exploring other ways to remain connected to the healthcare industry while pursuing accreditation or have selected not to pursue your licensure at this point in time, you would benefit from the Alternative Connections program offered by ACCES Employment.

It is designed to guide Internationally Educated Healthcare Professionals (IEHPs) in a regulated healthcare profession who possess healthcare expertise that they wish to transfer to one of four alternative career options: Healthcare Supply Chain; Sales of Pharmaceuticals or Medical Supplies; Clinical Office Administration; and Self-Employment (in a healthcare context).

This program is FREE-OF-CHARGE and is funded by Immigration, Refugees, Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
Program Benefit:
  • Develop Canadian workplace communications skills that pertain to the healthcare profession in Canada
  • Develop a BioTalent Canada portfolio that will assist career planning by identifying transferable skills
  • Receive ‘BioReady™’ recognition and gain access to ‘BioSkills Match’, a national database of BioReady talent
  • Receive ONE-TO-ONE EMPLOYMENT SUPPORT featuring, job search strategies, business start-up coaching and/or employment placement
  • CONNECT WITH EMPLOYER who are recruiting and hiring from ACCES Employment’s programs

For more information or to register, please message me by "clicking my user ID and Start a Conversation" or provide me with your email address and we will contact you accordingly.

Thanks,
ACCES Employment