+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP adaptability points confusion

navjot1313

Aug 11, 2016
Hi,
I just wanted to create my EE profile under federal skilled worker category but i am confused regarding the 67 points that i need to qualify.I am sure about the first 5 selection factors in which i got 64 points but i am not sure about getting the 5 extra points of my 2 year education in canada under the adaptability factor. Basically, I came on a study visa for a 1 year(3 semesters) postgraduate certificate program and then transferred to the 4th semsester(with advance standing) of a 2yr diploma program. So, I completed 2 years of education and based on that i got a 3yr PGWP. Now, my question is that should i consider those 5 points under adaptability factor for studying in canada for 2 years because as per CIC website, it says "You finished at least two academic years of full-time study (in a program at least two years long) at a secondary or post-secondary school in Canada."
Now in my case, i did 2 years of full time study but in two different programs(1 yr certificate and 2 yr diploma).
Please help me out on this issue.
Below is my calculation on these points.
1. Language: 19
2.Education: 22
3.Experience: 11
4. Age: 12
5. Arranged Employement: 0
6. Adaptability: 5(2yrs education if counted)
Total: 69