+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWP 2013: Chit Chat & Congrats & Question / Answer Thread!

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
In the spreadsheet there is a worksheet NOC stats

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aovj20uHVWyzdGFqSGJUOEtVX0h5eWM0cXB5dlAtOEE#gid=1

The stats in the worksheet suggest that for NOC 2147 CAP filled on 21/8 and Last form charged on 30/5

What does it actually represent

-How you guys came to know that CAP filled on 21/8
- When application is received by CIC do they send some notification that your form is included in CAP

mobeepk

Star Member
May 3, 2013
mobeepk said:
What does it actually represent

-How you guys came to know that CAP filled on 21/8
- When application is received by CIC do they send some notification that your form is included in CAP
Sorry for the typo. But question remains the same :)

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
see we have all data shared by member here
as per data after the 30/5 applicant no one has been charged for NOC 2174. which clearly says noc 2174 is filled on the same day. even early june applicant get app back with cap ful reason.

the last appliant charged for NOC 2174 is of 30th may (app reach date) and payment charged on 21st aug.

tinju

Jul 17, 2013
hey there

first of all apologies if this query has been answered already....i am one of the unfortunate ones who missed out 1112 cap...my package had reached canada on july 10th ....i want to know if anyone in my shoe has contacted cic already or got back their package? assuming that they have started returning packages of all who missed the cap...and if not whats your view on plan of action...the package has original docs like ielts and wes reports and ill need it to make my application again for next year..

thanks

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Do not worry, they will return your package if not in the CAP with all originals and DD(if paid by DD)
it may take some time to reach you (assume @ 90days form date of application reached at CIC)

tinju said:
hey there

first of all apologies if this query has been answered already....i am one of the unfortunate ones who missed out 1112 cap...my package had reached canada on july 10th ....i want to know if anyone in my shoe has contacted cic already or got back their package? assuming that they have started returning packages of all who missed the cap...and if not whats your view on plan of action...the package has original docs like ielts and wes reports and ill need it to make my application again for next year..

thanks

tinju

Jul 17, 2013
thanks a lot vats for your reply...i guess im just trying to make sure i dont miss out on anything for next year....is there a way to contact them and find the status ...assuming that i dnt get anything back after 90 days or so..

thanks a lot again

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
 E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca
 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.

tinju said:
thanks a lot vats for your reply...i guess im just trying to make sure i dont miss out on anything for next year....is there a way to contact them and find the status ...assuming that i dnt get anything back after 90 days or so..

thanks a lot again

ldvs

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 29, 2014
Doc's Request.
Submitted with app.
IELTS Request
Submitted with app.
my consultant updated me weekly on the latest cap per NOC

mobeepk said:
Sorry for the typo. But question remains the same :)

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Vats said:
 E-Mail Address for Enquiry about application: CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca
 Procedure to get CIC agent on phone
 Call at – 0016139444000
 Select 1 for English
 Then 1 for foreign affair
 2 for immigration
 Call is being transferred to CIC
 Then 1 for English
 2 for status
 1 for PR
 When it asks you to enter UCI number just be on hold n let it say it 3 times then the call is automatically transferred to an agent
 Agent will ask information about last name, first name, date of birth, application received date, email id etc.
Vats has documented the options correctly, though I must mind you that it is a waste of time to call this number. They will not give you any information about your application on phone. I have called them twice and used scripts etc, all in vain. Emailing them would at least give you answers after 20 days.

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To those who already in Canada, there is one employer who is currently hiring,

Here is some details:
-approximately 1000 vacancies,
-starting salary from 5000CAD/month up to 10000CAD/month for experienced workers,

additional perks and benefits, such as,
-paid accommodation expenses,
-paid private school tuition for kids,
-paid family vacation travel expenses,
-subsidized mortgage loans with special low rates
-subsidized laundry expenses,
-stress free working environment, no evaluation or work progress reports, no work deadlines, no pressure
-paid work leave, from 3 months and counting...

Key requirements:
-ability to read and write in plain English or French,
-computer literacy, applicant must be able to turn on and off his computer, fill in info in the database, with typing proficiency not less then 100 signs/hour
-ability to lift and move weights(paper binders and files) up to 5 kg between drawers
-ability to sit still in the office 8 hours per day, 5 days per week, national as well as local holidays excluded
-ability to read, understand and strictly follow written instructions
-academic degree preferable, but not necessary, training provided

Medical conditions:
-no paper/dust related allergies

Interested candidates, please, fell free to contact them at

***https://psjobs-emploisfp.psc-cfp.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800;jsessionid=HsqFSBtY4qfM9zgtrNyTCn0P6cCRhjtJgvDh1T3G2DjT9T2pmGb8!1137285981?toggleLanguage=en&noBackBtn=true&poster=219922&psrsMode=2

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelaakash33 said:
I want to apply for fstw program (7313 refrigeration air conditioning mechanic) but have not work experience. And i have completed bachelor of computer application but i have not work experience in b.c.a so if i provide fake experience so it is valid?? Or creating problem for me my sister have pr for canada and i have job offer in foodcourt so what i do please inform me .
Of course, mate, your fake experience is valid in Canada, as well as fake diplomas, fake pasports, don't forget to take some fake money with you when landed.
They don't give a sh*t about that and they just can't wait for such an "innovative and adventurous" future citizen as you. And to show their appreciation they will even provide you with free accommodation and meals for the next few years when you arrive. Good luck! ;D

idima

Jun 5, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
patelaakash33 said:
To idima

It is only for Persons residing in Canada and Canadian citizens residing abroad.
So, you better get in Canada faster, while these vacancies are still available. ;)