+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSWC 2014 All Karachites Applicants let meet here

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Friends,
I am preparing to apply EE in January itself. But, now i noticed that rush service for CES for ECA is closed Sad and they are asking 15 weeks to give ECA.
Any suggestion friends what should i do? should i wait for their rush service to open? or should i try WES (WES also is asking for 4-5 weeks)?
Please advise.
Thanks

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Dear Khan, make it possible thorugh WES , this is best option and if possible request to sent your report via courier not for oridnary mail

Best of luck
Khan2811 said:
Friends,
I am preparing to apply EE in January itself. But, now i noticed that rush service for CES for ECA is closed Sad and they are asking 15 weeks to give ECA.
Any suggestion friends what should i do? should i wait for their rush service to open? or should i try WES (WES also is asking for 4-5 weeks)?
Please advise.
Thanks

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
neopak said:
Dear Khan, make it possible thorugh WES , this is best option and if possible request to sent your report via courier not for oridnary mail

Best of luck
Thanks Neopak but i got so hell confused with WES requirements of document attestation :( so thought of going to other options. Do you know anybody in Karachi whom my brother or father can call and who could explain the whole process to them? I am in UAE bro, and dont have much access to all this :(

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
neopak said:
request sent to 03002514107
hi just sent you a request on the above number

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Hi Hi ... Just got a call from my father (as i am in uae and he is doing my documentation from Karachi), that man at Bahadurabad made it :) :) he delaminated it perfectly though he charged 3,000 Rs for both sides but he did that. Yippieee

Khan2811 said:
Thanks mates!
Thats the plan, i will give a try to this local delaminator and if it didnt turn out good then i will go for duplicate certificate from board office itself.
By the way, you guys didnt answer which side do Matric Board attest it? front or back?
that local delaminator told me you dont need to delaminate it from both sides infact not the whole of one side even. He will make a window of 2inch x 2inch and there Matric Board can attest. He claimed this is what he usually does and people never came back to him with any complaints.

Any thoughts :)

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Congrats,
also attest degrees from HEC, go to HEC office in karachi behind PTV station, here is guy who will tell you whole process
Khan2811 said:
Hi Hi Hi ... Just got a call from my father (as i am in uae and he is doing my documentation from Karachi), that man at Bahadurabad made it :) :) he delaminated it perfectly though he charged 3,000 Rs for both sides but he did that. Yippieee

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Dude!! are you serious? HEC office in karachi??? I read on different forums that HEC karachi office is not recognized with Islamabad office and even if they attest that will not be accepted by WES. Is it true? Do you know anybody who got success in WES and did his attestation from Khi itself? by the way that other CES indicated on their website that attestation from regional office will not be accepted. Please clarify it in detail, that matters alot for me :)

Thanks in advance.

Couple of more questions on your way mate, be prepared ;)

Regards,

neopak said:
Congrats,
also attest degrees from HEC, go to HEC office in karachi behind PTV station, here is guy who will tell you whole process

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
I didn't mean that karachi HEC office attest your docs, actually they will take your required docs ,however you have to do fill the hec forms including your docs, once you compete all these things then he will sent your docs to Islamabad office for attestation a d given you tracking number from OCS, whole process will take 40 to 45 days then ISLAMABAD office returned your docs to Khi office then they will call you to pick it from there , ask him plz make it with sealed envelope
I have gone through this process last year

Khan2811 said:
Dude!! are you serious? HEC office in karachi??? I read on different forums that HEC karachi office is not recognized with Islamabad office and even if they attest that will not be accepted by WES. Is it true? Do you know anybody who got success in WES and did his attestation from Khi itself? by the way that other CES indicated on their website that attestation from regional office will not be accepted. Please clarify it in detail, that matters alot for me :)

Thanks in advance.

Couple of more questions on your way mate, be prepared ;)

Regards,

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Ohhh ... i thought they will attest themselves ... thats a news for me though! i didnt know this way of attestation. I thought I will have to fly myself to Islamabad.
Dude, can you brief me about the envelopes to be sent to WES? how many envelopes and what should they have in them? I saw a detailllleeeddd 69 page forum regarding the attestations and WES working but when i printed it to have a read it turned out on 159 pages :) i tried reading half of that but thats actually confusing me more. Can you brief please.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
First of all all your attested docs which are already In sealed envelope then when you fill out the online form of wes and paid it's payment then system will ask to please make A print of these which you sent along with your others docs, submit the option to revert youur report through courier not regular mail as it take long time however courier charges little bit high than it but after all it would be once
most important thing remember to write your App ID which has given a system once you complete your on line application as they will track and respond through this
Try to make it one envelope

best of luck
Khan2811 said:
Ohhh ... i thought they will attest themselves ... thats a news for me though! i didnt know this way of attestation. I thought I will have to fly myself to Islamabad.
Dude, can you brief me about the envelopes to be sent to WES? how many envelopes and what should they have in them? I saw a detailllleeeddd 69 page forum regarding the attestations and WES working but when i printed it to have a read it turned out on 159 pages :) i tried reading half of that but thats actually confusing me more. Can you brief please.

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Khan2811 said:
(this is better option if you can do it as you have it done in one day but remember they just issued only 200 tokens per day

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Ahaan thanks Neopak! so as i understand, I need to send 2 envelopes to WES
Envelope No. 1 – IBBC stamped envelope having following documents
a) Copy of Matric Marksheet – Attested by Matric Board
b) Copy of Matric Certificate – Attested by Matric Board
c) Copy of Intermediate Marksheet – Attested by Inter Board
d) Copy of Intermediate Certificate – Attested by Inter Board
(a) to (d) to be collected from respective boards following the procedure on first page of this forum and then submitted to IBCC for attestation and packing and sending to IBCC by themselves.
Envelop No. 2 – HEC stamped envelope having following
a) Copy of University marksheet – Attested by HEC
b) Copy of University Degree – Attested by HEC
c) Application form of WES
d) Demand Draft
Is that correct?

neopak said:
First of all all your attested docs which are already In sealed envelope then when you fill out the online form of wes and paid it's payment then system will ask to please make A print of these which you sent along with your others docs, submit the option to revert youur report through courier not regular mail as it take long time however courier charges little bit high than it but after all it would be once
most important thing remember to write your App ID which has given a system once you complete your on line application as they will track and respond through this
Try to make it one envelope

best of luck

neopak

Nov 22, 2013
Yes correct, you can also pay by credit card and same time you got the receipt which is sent along with docs

Khan2811 said:
Ahaan thanks Neopak! so as i understand, I need to send 2 envelopes to WES
Envelope No. 1 – IBBC stamped envelope having following documents
a) Copy of Matric Marksheet – Attested by Matric Board
b) Copy of Matric Certificate – Attested by Matric Board
c) Copy of Intermediate Marksheet – Attested by Inter Board
d) Copy of Intermediate Certificate – Attested by Inter Board
(a) to (d) to be collected from respective boards following the procedure on first page of this forum and then submitted to IBCC for attestation and packing and sending to IBCC by themselves.
Envelop No. 2 – HEC stamped envelope having following
a) Copy of University marksheet – Attested by HEC
b) Copy of University Degree – Attested by HEC
c) Application form of WES
d) Demand Draft
Is that correct?

Khan2811

Oct 28, 2014
Many Thanks Mate! Just last confirmation please
IBCC will seal my Matric & Intermediate documents and IBCC will send them to WES; and not the respective board offices. Right?

neopak said:
Yes correct, you can also pay by credit card and same time you got the receipt which is sent along with docs