Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Hi All,
I am sure that this topic must have been discussed somewhere here in the forum, but unfortunately i was not able to find it. I wanted to understand the main steps that an FSW applications goes through along with all acronyms associated with it and the average processing time between each step. I understand that the processing time will be different from processing office to another, but something indicative will be good enough. I do know the PER is the first step and there is PPR1 and PPR2..etc but not very clear on what are the steps exactly and they order they come in.

Can we have something in the form of the following:

Step1: PER ( what does stand for), Average processing time: XYZ
Short description...

Steps 2: etc....

It would be great if we can also tag this post once we get a comprehensive answer.

Thank you all.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Moe2010 said:
Hi All,
I am sure that this topic must have been discussed somewhere here in the forum, but unfortunately i was not able to find it. I wanted to understand the main steps that an FSW applications goes through along with all acronyms associated with it and the average processing time between each step. I understand that the processing time will be different from processing office to another, but something indicative will be good enough. I do know the PER is the first step and there is PPR1 and PPR2..etc but not very clear on what are the steps exactly and they order they come in.

Can we have something in the form of the following:

Step1: PER ( what does stand for), Average processing time: XYZ
Short description...

Steps 2: etc....

It would be great if we can also tag this post once we get a comprehensive answer.

Thank you all.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/step-by-step-processing-of-fsw-application-by-cio-and-vo-t137628.0.html

Check out this link

Moe2010

Star Member
Feb 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
Doc's Request.
Feb 2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Sep 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
Feb 2015
Med's Done....
March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2015
Thank you! that takes care of 95% of what i needed. Its only missing the average processing time for each stage. Nevertheless, its a great process description. Thank you!

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
Moe2010 said:
Thank you! that takes care of 95% of what i needed. Its only missing the average processing time for each stage. Nevertheless, its a great process description. Thank you!
No problem