VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Hoping....
bhalla14 said:
Speed singh said:
which new line they updated bro
[/quote
That we have send u correspondence on 2 march 2016 i.e the date f aor.
Mine only 2 lines .. Some update and many left the same.

SPK_IND

Star Member
Nov 30, 2014
Riz1979 said:
Hi
I am expecting sooner and ill inform d result.
And as and forum members pls update u r per and mr dates i ll inform u all standard ppr date minimal and maximum ppr date so forum members can liittle light up there hopes .
Did u get any reply bdy ;D ;)

johnol

Apr 7, 2016
Hi,
I wrote to cvo asking about the status of my application and what would happen if my Medicals expires. Below is their reply, but I don't understand what they mean by security review. Can someone please help ?

"Please note that the file is pending security review in the event the medicals expire our office will be sending a medical reassessment request as such our office will contact you accordingly."

Riz1979

Star Member
Feb 8, 2016
johnol said:
Hi,
I wrote to cvo asking about the status of my application and what would happen if my Medicals expires. Below is their reply, but I don't understand what they mean by security review. Can someone please help ?

"Please note that the file is pending security review in the event the medicals expire our office will be sending a medical reassessment request as such our office will contact you accordingly."

Even mycic showing security check in process. Since 8 months and rcmp fingr report also clesr.
My medical before expire passex now not needex at this time before expire passed.
At least they reply u positively they clear again going to medical so this time after medical theu will issue ppr.

But my strange,...
No reply
....what shal i do