Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
rajC said:
I am in same boat except my file processing start date is January 31st and got PCC request on 1st September.
Do u get RPRF mail bro?

amansukh_singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
hello frnds..

I just recieved this below mail today.. Is it the positive sign?

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee RPRF for yourself and your spouse;

You can now pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

Subject line: Payment for [insert your immigration file number]

Body: Given/family names and date of birth of the principal applicant.

Newly and properly completed original Schedule A form (Background Declaration Form – IMM 5669) for yourself;

Please note that we require complete information from 18 years of your age to present, without any period of gaps. All questions in this form should be answered. Please note, your schedule A form will not be accepted, if gaps found for the entire period we have requested. Please visit the following link to get the above form:

Newly and properly completed Original Schedule A form (Background Declaration Form – IMM 5669) for your spouse with updated information.

Please note that we require complete information from 18 years of her age to present, without any period of gaps. All questions in this form should be answered. Please note, your schedule A form will not be accepted, if gaps found for the entire period we have requested. Please visit the following link to get the above form

Evidence of your employment: Recently dated original employment reference letter for you from your current employer indicating the position, working hours and the job details;

New original Indian police clearance certificates for yourself and your spouse which covers the period from 18 years of age to present. Please visit the following link to get the information on how to obtain the police certificate

A newly completed IMM8 (The Generic Application form for Canada) for yourself with complete details of your baby; Please visit the following link to get the above form

Additional Family Information forms (MM5406) for you and your spouse; Please visit the following link to get the above form

And the following documents for your baby:

Copy of the original birth certificate

An official English translation of the birth certificate (if applicable)

Processing fee of C$ 150

Copy of a valid passport bio page

Two photographs

Please refer to our website for information regarding fee payments.

The above must be received at this office by: 2015/10/16.

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.

tkmc112981

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO to CVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-12-2014
Nomination.....
23-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
26-03-2015
Med's Request
25-08-2015 ( RPRF on 24-08-2015)
Med's Done....
26-08-2015 (SLU also on this date with processing start date as Feb' 5th 2015))
Interview........
No Update.. Hopefully waived.
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
In Dreams.. Not in reality :)
amansukh_singh said:
hello frnds..

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:

RPRF: Please pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee RPRF for yourself and your spouse;

You can now pay your RPRF online. Instructions on how to pay your fees can be found Once you have completed your online payment, please retain a copy of the receipt and forward the confirmation of payment to the following e-mail address: The e-mail to our office must include the following information:

Newly and properly completed original Schedule A form (Background Declaration Form – IMM 5669) for yourself;

Please note that we require complete information from 18 years of your age to present, without any period of gaps. All questions in this form should be answered. Please note, your schedule A form will not be accepted, if gaps found for the entire period we have requested. Please visit the following link to get the above form:

Newly and properly completed Original Schedule A form (Background Declaration Form – IMM 5669) for your spouse with updated information.

Please note that we require complete information from 18 years of her age to present, without any period of gaps. All questions in this form should be answered. Please note, your schedule A form will not be accepted, if gaps found for the entire period we have requested. Please visit the following link to get the above form

Evidence of your employment: Recently dated original employment reference letter for you from your current employer indicating the position, working hours and the job details;

New original Indian police clearance certificates for yourself and your spouse which covers the period from 18 years of age to present. Please visit the following link to get the information on how to obtain the police certificate

A newly completed IMM8 (The Generic Application form for Canada) for yourself with complete details of your baby; Please visit the following link to get the above form

Additional Family Information forms (MM5406) for you and your spouse; Please visit the following link to get the above form

Processing fee of C$ 150

Two photographs

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below.

PLEASE RETURN THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS.
Yes my friend, it is definitely a good sign. You shall get your Medical request also in a day or two. It is usual for CVO to ask for updated Schedule A (Form 5669), but in ur case they also asked for Employment reference letter again and additional documents for your kid and spouse. So, be sure to get all requested documents ready and double check the content in ur employment reference letter and ensure responsibilities match NOC and also has a mention of working hours per week.

Wish you all the best for next steps..! Good luck!

Regards, KM

rajC

Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO /CVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2014
Nomination.....
17-02-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
07-04-2015
Med's Request
17-12-2015, 02-09-2018
Med's Done....
23-12-2015, 02-12-2018
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
03-22-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-22-2018
LANDED..........
Waiting
amansukh_singh said:
Do u get RPRF mail bro?
No buddy they asked for quite few things that I have to send it them. PCC, IM5569, Tax papers , Immigration file history for my spouse.

I guess after all these document they will decide on my case if they will approve and send me MR or RPRF.

amansukh_singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
rajC said:
No buddy they asked for quite few things that I have to send it them. PCC, IM5569, Tax papers , Immigration file history for my spouse.

I guess after all these document they will decide on my case if they will approve and send me MR or RPRF.
I have received this type of mail.. They want landing fees pcc form
5669 and my baby documents

hello frnds..

Processing fee of C$ 150

Two photographs

amansukh_singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
tkmc112981 said:
Yes my friend, it is definitely a good sign. You shall get your Medical request also in a day or two. It is usual for CVO to ask for updated Schedule A (Form 5669), but in ur case they also asked for Employment reference letter again and additional documents for your kid and spouse. So, be sure to get all requested documents ready and double check the content in ur employment reference letter and ensure responsibilities match NOC and also has a mention of working hours per week.

Wish you all the best for next steps..! Good luck!

Regards, KM
hello KM sir,

I have some questions from you.. will you please wahtsapp me on my number +919855551895.. or you give your number I need to ask u something

INAM khan

Feb 21, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU: 26/08/2015
File Transfer...
05/02/2015
Med's Request
Waiting. ........
Dear all please any comments,

my timeline is below :

App Date : 3rd November, 2014
CC charged: 6th January, 2015
PER : 29th January, 2015
Visa Office : London
Visa Officer: RFI
I have received my GCMS NOTES, in GCMS NOTES, they mentioned PA PUT AWAY and due date is 15th September, 2015.

ASSESSMENTS 1

Eligibility: Not started
Criminality: Not Started
security: Not started
Medical: Not started:

Today is 17th September, so should I expect any update from LVO that they started work on my application. If anyone have the same experience please share.

Reply will be appreciated. .....

Thanks

Jatt kadhu vatt

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November 2014
Doc's Request.
27 April
AOR Received.
21 March
File Transfer...
1 march
Med's Request
10 august
Med's Done....
23 August
Interview........
TLU 14th Oct medical results received
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hello friends

I too in same boat , medical done on 24th august 2015 and waiting for next step

Jatt kadhu vatt

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Ndvo/ Cvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November 2014
Doc's Request.
27 April
AOR Received.
21 March
File Transfer...
1 march
Med's Request
10 august
Med's Done....
23 August
Interview........
TLU 14th Oct medical results received
Passport Req..
May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 2016
LANDED..........
August 2016
Hello friends

Me too in same boat , medical done on 24th august 2015 and waiting for next step
App rec 26 nov, 2014
Per 14 feb,2015
Aor 23 mar
Med done 24 August
Ecas does not show medical received yet
When should I expect passport request and when will cic update my ecas to medical received

AReddy

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Jatt kadhu vatt said:
Hello friends

Me too in same boat , medical done on 24th august 2015 and waiting for next step
App rec 26 nov, 2014
Per 14 feb,2015
Aor 23 mar
Med done 24 August
Ecas does not show medical received yet
When should I expect passport request and when will cic update my ecas to medical received
I am have submitted my Medicals on 25-Aug-2015; Paid RPRF and submitted my PCC and my baby documents on 15-Aug.

waiing impatiently for the PPR :(

new_migration

Aug 23, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO----WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
12-Feb-2015
Med's Request
9-May-2015( On hold due to Wife Pregnancy)
Med's Done....
10-Aug-2015 and Uploaded on 11-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
30-Nov-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2015
AReddy said:
I am have submitted my Medicals on 25-Aug-2015; Paid RPRF and submitted my PCC and my baby documents on 15-Aug.

waiing impatiently for the PPR :(
I have sent you PM, Can you revert me back...

GMRL

Star Member
Aug 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi->Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015
AOR Received.
18-03-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with my application
Med's Request
05-08-2015
Med's Done....
07-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-09-2015
LANDED..........
May '16
Hi,

A couple of days ago. No, there are no new lines in the ECAS and I haven't heard from CIC via email either.

aeropostale89 said:
Hi bro , bro when did you get the decision made status ? Are there any new lines added in the ECAS???

Samjen

Mar 29, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO moved to Colombo VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2014
Doc's Request.
With Application
AOR Received.
7 April 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2016
LANDED..........
01/06/2016
Dear All,

Received a mail requesting Police clearance certificates and RPRF .

Is that a positive sign? How many more steps to the final outcome?

Looking forward to your guidance.

amansukh_singh

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Med's Request
Sept 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 2015
Samjen said:
Dear All,

Received a mail requesting Police clearance certificates and RPRF .

Is that a positive sign? How many more steps to the final outcome?

Looking forward to your guidance.
I too recieve this request of police clearence and RPRF..
According to seniors it is a positive sign.
Within a day or two u vll also recieve the MR request