AOR - 15th October 2020
Biometrics - Jan 2021 at Kathmandu

A longggg silence after that.....

Upfront Medicals (calculative risk)- 16th Feb 2022
Medicals passed- 2nd March 2022
GU - 2nd & 3rd March 2022
Finally RFV - 4th March 2022

---

I am starting to strongly believe that un upfront medical is key to have your PPR a lot sooner that planned by IRCC for anyone post ITA.
Wooo Hoooo!!! Finally!

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
People need to start a protest against IRCC. A lot of inlanders will suffer as a result of this announcement. That's one protest I will definitely get behind.
And people wonder when they are applying for a student visa that they have to show how their education will help them when or if they have to leave , since getting PR isn’t guaranteed.
This is why.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021

WAR IS NOT THE ANSWER PEOPLE. WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST HUG OUT THEIR PROBLEMS????!!!!!

I DON'T GET PEOPLE WHY PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENCES IN OPINION. ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW THAT I AM RIGHT AND THEY ARE WRONG!!!!!
If you can't judge the difference in tone and delivery between the Russian guy and this one...

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
It's not the suffering olympics, it's just understanding that everyone has experienced delays.
Let me put it in this way. Imagine you are ordering a wedding dress for your marriage. The tailor says, it will be done in six months. You pay the money. You hear nothing from the tailor. When you call the tailor, you hear the answering machine say that tailor is busy making underwear for some kind of charity and cannot take you call. You wait and get anxious. Then five months five days later, tailor says, sorry this year due to covid I cannot make your dress but you know he has been making many for other customers who even gave their orders later than you infact more than ever. So what do you say about this tailor?

I will not say this : "It's not the suffering olympics, it's just understanding that everyone has experienced delays.".

NO! NOT EVERYONE HAS EXPERIENCED DELAYS! In july 2021 people were getting inland application processed in 45-60 days straight. I got mine in 5 months. We have outland applicants here who are now waiting for 1 year -- some even more. So don't give this bullshit that everyone has experienced delays. What is simple policy failure of IRCC should be highlighted properly. Stop sucking IRCC and Canada's dick. Or if you want to do that then don't shove it in the throats of others.

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Let me put it in this way. Imagine you are ordering a wedding dress for your marriage. The tailor says, it will be done in six months. You pay the money. You hear nothing from the tailor. When you call the tailor, you hear the answering machine say that tailor is busy making underwear for some kind of charity and cannot take you call. You wait and get anxious. Then five months five days later, tailor says, sorry this year due to covid I cannot make your dress but you know he has been making many for other customers who even gave their orders later than you infact more than ever. So what do you say about this tailor?

I will not say this : "It's not the suffering olympics, it's just understanding that everyone has experienced delays.".

NO! NOT EVERYONE HAS EXPERIENCED DELAYS! In july 2021 people were getting inland application processed in 45-60 days straight. I got mine in 5 months. We have outland applicants here who are now waiting for 1 year -- some even more. So don't give this bullshit that everyone has experienced delays. What is simple policy failure of IRCC should be highlighted properly. Stop sucking IRCC and Canada's dick. Or if you want to do that then don't shove it in the throats of others.
absolutely

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
SO I received the GCMS notes last night (ordered on 1st Feb 22) ... and I have noticed only 2 changes...
1. My medical status which was "Passed" in the previous notes, is now "Passed - Expired" ----- which confirms the fact that I will need a re medical ( Hence up front medical booked on 12th March)
2. On Page 2 , there is a section "Application Assignment" which gives info about 'Assigned to' , 'Assigned by' and 'due date'. There is no change in the first 2 which means my file is still stuck with the same person as it was a year back (mind you with no progress at all...no means absolutely no..ZERO !!). But the due date is updated to 31st March 22. I am not sure it might be system generated also..

SO course of action from here...1. Upfront remed. 2. Also I feel since my 'Security' and 'Criminality' has still not started, I might need a new PCC as well...any views ???
Please suggest, should I put up a request for new PCC as swell ? will it help....
Views please..

Reactions: OLdon11
D

Deleted member 994371

wtf. How have more people not pointed this out yet? Or did I just miss it? There's actually a court ruling that doesn't justify IRCC incompetence and laziness? Doubt there will be any positive changes this year based on this ruling, but 2023 might actually be the start of things getting back to normal?

Sir, are you assuming that the operation of IRCC won't be affected by a catastrophe half around the world in the year 2023?