+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

djcluez

Jul 23, 2021
The only trend you can follow right now is to have a valid medical (valid for 6 months or more). If you have one, IRCC will sooner or later get to you.

The way things are in the world right now, chances are your file won't be processed for another year if you don't have a valid medical.
So if my medical expired last year November and the message changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" would you suggest doing an upfront medical or just wait? Cor - Jamaica

D

Deleted member 994371

So if my medical expired last year November and the message changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" would you suggest doing an upfront medical or just wait? Cor - Jamaica

Call them and check if your medical has been renewed or not. They can renew a medical within 3 months of expiring.

If they haven't started the process, go ahead and get it done.

D

Deleted member 994371

Lol. Cucked? Are you a right wing incel? Me suggesting that the group of people who have helped build Canada throughout the years and are currently facing death and destruction, should be prioritised over everyone else is now outrageous it seems. You guys are very privileged. You don't have to face shelling or bombings. I'm sorry but look at other alternatives. This idea that Canada is the only country for immigration is ridiculous.

What better honor it would be for you to let a war refugee Ukranian impregnate your wife and raise that child as your own. They built Canada after all. Or better yet, you leave your house and let him live with your wife while you sleep in the garage. Our better yet, you save Canada's resources for one more refugee and go back to the shit hole that you called home.

You owe them at least this much.

nouvea

Aug 7, 2021
I hope it's dead for at least two years. Canada welcomes all Ukranians. They are well spoken and smart. They have helped in shaping up the Canadian prairies. They will even take up trade jobs and can assist in building more homes. They need shelter and safety. Canada can provide it for them. The economic class immigrant quota can be filled by Ukranians. We do not need anymore FSW draws. The Ukranians take priority now.
My man whats with you and this incessant Ukranianian ranting. It isn't healthy man. Your marbles are lost. Get them back.

Reactions: ImpatientDragon

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
I hope it's dead for at least two years. Canada welcomes all Ukranians. They are well spoken and smart. They have helped in shaping up the Canadian prairies. They will even take up trade jobs and can assist in building more homes. They need shelter and safety. Canada can provide it for them. The economic class immigrant quota can be filled by Ukranians. We do not need anymore FSW draws. The Ukranians take priority now.
I know it's probably cold outside but I highly recommend that you go touch some grass. Spending your time ranting and raving in a thread you have no use for is just sad tbh. And imagine doing these useless rants in working hours (if you're actually in Canada)

Reactions: RSub

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Me suggesting that the group of people who have helped build Canada throughout the years and are currently facing death and destruction, should be prioritised over everyone else is now outrageous it seems.
*Ahem* Chinese came much much earlier than Ukrainians to build the Canada you see today. Infact Indian diaspora also joined in settling British Columbia during 1890s at the same time as Ukrainians.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
They will even take up trade jobs and can assist in building more homes. They need shelter and safety. Canada can provide it for them.
They will need houses too. That means your house will be gone! No more house for you @DKAB ;)