+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Pasha1

Star Member
Dec 17, 2021
I think you should go there during September-November, it does get very hot during the summer.
It's July when we visited. Yeah you are right, during those periods the weather conditions are more bearable. Antalya is great but my fav resort city is Bodrum in Turkey. The weather, the scenery, people, everything is perfect over there.

Reactions: calis_s

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
I’ve always visited antalya between September and March. The weather is perfect during these months. I heard it can be extremely hot during the summer
It is super humid during summer, but autumn and spring is so beautiful in Antalya. I like Bodrum better tho.

Reactions: Pasha1

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Do you know anything like Netflix which has Turkish tv series with English subtitles.
I am looking for 1 specific thing
Behzat c.
I think it was on Netflix for a while but not anymore. You can find it on another platform called PuhuTv, however I am not sure if it has English subtitles. I only use Netflix and PrimeVideo, and do not watch many Turkish tv series :D

• Haha
Reactions: PRANIT01

Hokage

Feb 27, 2020
Category........
FSW
What fascinates me about Israel is (I know it is a hot topic) how did a small nation like this became a capital of r and d military, how do they exist surrounded by hostile neighbors.
Western sympathy and aid obviously.

agamsingh3279

Feb 15, 2020
Hey guys I just opened my profile and saw application/profile updated but when I opened it nothing was changed. Any idea what's this?

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020
Hi All. Is there any way to find out the trend (wrt AOR date) for PPRs being issued by VO ottowa lately (for fsw not pnp)? From what I've seen it's been pretty sporadic but today I saw a couple of PPRs for July and Aug 20 AORs. Not sure of that's just coincidence or if they have finally moved on from Q1 20 AORs.

D

Deleted member 994371

Hi All. Is there any way to find out the trend (wrt AOR date) for PPRs being issued by VO ottowa lately (for fsw not pnp)? From what I've seen it's been pretty sporadic but today I saw a couple of PPRs for July and Aug 20 AORs. Not sure of that's just coincidence or if they have finally moved on from Q1 20 AORs.
You mean https://myimmitracker.com/ ?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
Putin has completely lost it, he's going for broke. He's going to kill us all if we don't get rid of him ASAP. I'm guessing NATO will effectively declare war soon.

NATO had all the opportunities to come in even before this. They did not. They won't. They ain't coming in.

NATO doesn't care. See here, they rejected a simple demand of Ukraine an hour ago. Backstabbing of the West and the US is a known thing. Sadly, Ukraine is paying a huge price.

https://www.reuters.com/business/aerospace-defense/nato-meets-ukraine-calls-no-fly-zone-hinder-russia-2022-03-04/

"We are not part of this conflict, and we have a responsibility to ensure it does not escalate and spread beyond Ukraine," NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg told a news conference.

"We understand the desperation but we also believe that if we did that (a no-fly zone) we would end up with something that could lead to a full-fledged war in Europe involving much more countries and much more suffering," Stoltenberg said.