+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Yes, even they have erected a monument for a street cat named Tombili. I have been twice to Turkey but sadly not to Istanbul yet.
I thought you were from Turkey is there no one from Turkey here?
I have seen a lot of tv series I was like wow.it is a perfect mix of east and west.
Turkey is one in my bucket list
Turkey ,Egypt, Iran, Jordan,Lebanon,Israel,Morocco some places which fascinated me a lot.

Reactions: Pasha1

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Turkey is indeed magnificent, you should definitely visit.
Israel and Egypt indeed are fascinating.
Yes it’s a beautiful country. I’m in Antalya right now. It’s is my favourite city. There’s something about this city that keeps bringing me back to it.

PRANIT01

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2021
Turkey is indeed magnificent, you should definitely visit.
Israel and Egypt indeed are fascinating.
What fascinates me about Israel is (I know it is a hot topic) how did a small nation like this became a capital of r and d military, how do they exist surrounded by hostile neighbors.
Egypt pyramids (I love tin tin comics the cigars of pharaoh is in Egypt)

FurioGiunta

Nov 18, 2020
Yes it’s a beautiful country. I’m in Antalya right now. It’s is my favourite city. There’s something about this city that keeps bringing me back to it.
I was gonna say the same. I love Antalya, great food, friendly people and so much history.

I have been to Antalya and it's hot as hell. It was impossible to breathe outside, if it weren't for air-conditioner we couldn't have survived the heat lmao. Due to weather conditions, it's one of the least fav cities in Turkey.
I think you should go there during September-November, it does get very hot during the summer.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I have been to Antalya and it's hot as hell. It was impossible to breathe outside, if it weren't for air-conditioner we couldn't have survived the heat lmao. Due to weather conditions, it's one of the least fav cities in Turkey.
I’ve always visited antalya between September and March. The weather is perfect during these months. I heard it can be extremely hot during the summer