Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Thanks. I wouldnt lie, my heart bet so fast when I saw 'Review Required...' And it is still beating - though slightly, even up till now
If it helps, I got RR in my GCMS notes too.. Because I answered yes to previous denied entry question (I had flag polled which is technically a denied entry, though it does not mean I am at fault... it only means I did not want to enter US and withdrew on my accord). I passed it in 2 weeks.

Reactions: BenMark

leonrdoandrade

Star Member
Jun 19, 2021
hey guys, what would be a good time to request gcms notes? I'm PNP-O, AOR is Dec/2021 and MEP/BIL is 10 Feb 2022. Should I wait until May or June?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks. I wouldnt lie, my heart bet so fast when I saw 'Review Required...' And it is still beating - though slightly, even up till now
You have nothing to worry about. I am not sure what the review required is for but you met eligibility clearly, and you have been assessed for points above the threshold for your round.

Reactions: BenMark

anum.abidi

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yes you can. Prior to moving to Canada, my sister (who is PR) ordered my notes but used my email address so I go all correspondences directly sent to me. You need to make sure you use the same email address in the consent form that you give to your relative though (where it says "Designated Representative's Information").
Perfect!! Thank you!

D

Deleted member 994371

hey guys, what would be a good time to request gcms notes? I'm PNP-O, AOR is Dec/2021 and MEP/BIL is 10 Feb 2022. Should I wait until May or June?
There is no harm in it. It wouldn't affect your application.

If you order notes, you can make sure that at least your R10 stage has passed, which means they didn't find anything wrong with the documents you submitted and they are awaiting further review by officers.

Reactions: leonrdoandrade
D

Deleted member 1050918

So CEC+ is essentially CEC with 18 month Canadian experience requirement. Well, how is it gonna make any positive difference? Lol. It's almost the same shit.

Also, it seems TR2PR ain't coming back because as we all know, TR2PR is essentially CEC minus Canadian experience requirements and all CECs naturally qualify for TR2PR. CEC+ is talking about increasing Canadian experience requirements and when you put TR2PR alongside CEC+, obviously nobody will apply under CEC+ and everybody will apply under TR2PR.

Canada is such a dumbass country.

Reactions: Lc4life and he5ham

ApprovedSince2020

Star Member
Oct 19, 2021
Did any one try calling IRCC call centre recently? I have been trying for the past 4 days and it always says we are receiving a high volume of calls, never happened before even after trying 20 times in a row

I feel they are not entertaining calls from applicants rather have moved all theor resources for Ukraine queries.

Reactions: fdelliott2

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Moldova asks to join the European Union - a week after Russia invades Ukraine
Moldova has formally asked to join the European Union, a week after Russia invaded Ukraine.

"Today we sign the application for the accession of the Republic of Moldova to the European Union. It is addressed to Emmanuel Macron, President of France, the country that today holds the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. We will submit the application in the coming days in Brussels," President Maia Sandu said in a statement.

"The Republic of Moldova must have a clear European path. We are ready to do everything possible to achieve this fundamental national goal," she added.

It comes 24 hours after another former Soviet country -- Georgia -- requested membership of the 27-member bloc.

Ukraine, meanwhile, has asked to be rapidly accepted into the union, but doubts remain over whether all EU countries would back enlargement.

Moldova, a small state of 2.6 million people, has been directly impacted by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, with more than 112,000 Ukrainian refugees pouring into the country since Moscow launched the attack on 24 February.

"The maturity of a people is best seen in difficult times. It is seen in temperate decisions, in the balance between freedom and responsibility. It is read in the determined calm of the people when a real danger knocks at the door," Sandu said in her statement.

"The citizens of the Republic of Moldova prove to the world that they are a mature people. We proved it when we did not allow tyranny to settle in our country. We have shown that we will only live by the rules when we defend democracy in elections.

"And now, in the days of the war in Ukraine, hearing the cannons on the border of Moldova, we remain mature and offer help to our neighbours, who are fleeing the disaster. We remain neutral, but we remain supportive, calm, generous and responsible," she also said.

She added that "if some decisions need time, others need to be made promptly and decisively, using the opportunities offered by the changing landscape of the world. We must act immediately when circumstances require and we see clearly the opportunity to ensure a safer, better life for future generations. Achieving this goal is our duty to the citizens."

D

Deleted member 994371

Moldova has formally asked to join the European Union, a week after Russia invaded Ukraine.

"Today we sign the application for the accession of the Republic of Moldova to the European Union. It is addressed to Emmanuel Macron, President of France, the country that today holds the Presidency of the Council of the European Union. We will submit the application in the coming days in Brussels," President Maia Sandu said in a statement.

"The Republic of Moldova must have a clear European path. We are ready to do everything possible to achieve this fundamental national goal," she added.

It comes 24 hours after another former Soviet country -- Georgia -- requested membership of the 27-member bloc.

Ukraine, meanwhile, has asked to be rapidly accepted into the union, but doubts remain over whether all EU countries would back enlargement.

Moldova, a small state of 2.6 million people, has been directly impacted by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, with more than 112,000 Ukrainian refugees pouring into the country since Moscow launched the attack on 24 February.

"The maturity of a people is best seen in difficult times. It is seen in temperate decisions, in the balance between freedom and responsibility. It is read in the determined calm of the people when a real danger knocks at the door," Sandu said in her statement.

"The citizens of the Republic of Moldova prove to the world that they are a mature people. We proved it when we did not allow tyranny to settle in our country. We have shown that we will only live by the rules when we defend democracy in elections.

"And now, in the days of the war in Ukraine, hearing the cannons on the border of Moldova, we remain mature and offer help to our neighbours, who are fleeing the disaster. We remain neutral, but we remain supportive, calm, generous and responsible," she also said.

She added that "if some decisions need time, others need to be made promptly and decisively, using the opportunities offered by the changing landscape of the world. We must act immediately when circumstances require and we see clearly the opportunity to ensure a safer, better life for future generations. Achieving this goal is our duty to the citizens."

I am learning the names of countries that I didn't know existed. Also, they are so tiny.

D

Deleted member 1050918

The world went full retard lol. There were "corona excuses" and now there are "war excuses" to even join the EU.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Did any one try calling IRCC call centre recently? I have been trying for the past 4 days and it always says we are receiving a high volume of calls, never happened before even after trying 20 times in a row

I feel they are not entertaining calls from applicants rather have moved all theor resources for Ukraine queries.
Same. No luck this week at all. RIP to everyone not already with PPR.

• Sad
Reactions: Impatient Dankaroo

slavicgirl

Oct 27, 2021
https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/03/03/eu-countries-agree-to-trigger-a-never-used-law-to-host-ukrainian-refugees

EU countries agree to host Ukrainian refugees under exceptional protection scheme

Ukrainian refugees will be given residence permits to stay inside the bloc for at least one year, a period that will be automatically extended for a further year. Member states can then decide to prolong the exceptional measure by one more year if the war continues to ravage the country.

Besides the legal right to stay inside a EU member state, the directive enables access to the education system, labour market, healthcare, housing, professional assistance and social welfare.

The protection will apply to Ukrainian nationals and their relatives, as well as to long-term residents from other nationalities who are unable to go back safely to their country of origin.

The protection can be granted by any EU country, not only by the first country reached by the refugee. In recent days, the national rail companies of Germany, Austria, France and Belgium are offering free-of-charge tickets for Ukrainian refugees who wish to cross the continent and reach their country.

-------

I only copied the key elements of the text.