+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
My observation is that if your VO is Ottawa and you have an early 2020 AOR then wait for re-medical request. If your AOR is late 2020 or later then go for upfront. Ottawa is requesting re-medicals for April 2020 AORs as of now.
I am not sure Ottawa is processing based on AOR date. I have not seen any July or August remed requests but some from later months got requests.

Reactions: ita_drgen

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
I am not sure Ottawa is processing based on AOR date. I have not seen any July or August remed requests but some from later months got requests.
Yeah seems like July and august files have met a roadblock of some sorts, this brings to mind something about IRRC losing some of these files, i am unsure, but i do recall reading something about this. These AORS were from the mid year invitations in 2020. But other than that i think it is on an AOR date basis, because, I see September, October and Nov. But not Dec, Jan, and Feb.

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Yeah seems like July and august files have met a roadblock of some sorts, this brings to mind something about IRRC losing some of these files, i am unsure, but i do recall reading something about this. These AORS were from the mid year invitations in 2020. But other than that i think it is on an AOR date basis, because, I see September, October and Nov. But not Dec, Jan, and Feb.
Losing files?? Electronic files got deleted?

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
I feel that I was unlucky to get picked in the H1B lottery coz I would have left America for good. At that time, I had a job offer from Canada. I did not take Canada seriously. I messed up...
Yea, I am in Canada now and waiting on PR process, this year I enrolled in H1b with a top paying American company. I mean Canada is good, but not worth cutting my take home pay in half. Hopefully I can get both H1 and PR Canada this year

Ar12345

Star Member
Nov 11, 2020
I'm May and I've not seen much movement on May and June 2020 applications though there are updates for the months before and after that. Maybe they did screw up with some files. If Ottawa is going chronologically, I should see something next month or the month after. Idk I just try to forget I applied at this point lol

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys hope you are all doing well.
My lawyer is offering me to apply for Diploma in Marketing Management at Langara College in Vancouver. I am currently an MBA holder (as some of you know already, and my employer is willing to sponsor me for this program). Considering my case and the chosen college and degree, do you think it is a good option for me?
- For those who might not know my background, my current employer is willing to sponsor me to study a (preferrebly) marketing degree in Canada
Thanks in advance for your comments

D

Deleted member 1050918

Guys hope you are all doing well.
My lawyer is offering me to apply for Diploma in Marketing Management at Langara College in Vancouver. I am currently an MBA holder (as some of you know already, and my employer is willing to sponsor me for this program). Considering my case and the chosen college and degree, do you think it is a good option for me?
- For those who might not know my background, my current employer is willing to sponsor me to study a (preferrebly) marketing degree in Canada
Thanks in advance for your comments
What's there to think about? If your employer will fully sponsor you, what could go wrong? If it turns out good, good. If it turns out bad, you didn't pay for it anyway. Go for it.