+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Any idea how these tiny Euro nations manage to maintain such high GDP/Capita despite no resources. Mostly fin. services?

and why does @dxdroid wanna leave Ireland lol
They also have small populations, so that makes the denominator smaller in the GDP per capita calculation.

Most of their wealth is based on the financial sectors.

ImpatientAlligator

Sep 7, 2021
Any idea how these tiny Euro nations manage to maintain such high GDP/Capita despite no resources. Mostly fin. services?

Ireland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, San Marino and Monaco are tax havens. Switzerland has/had no-discrimination banking - all the illegal money goes/went there. Norway got rich because of oil - lots of oil. Denmark is truly a mix - Viking plunderers in the dark ages, a bit of colonialism later, and an actually well diversified modern economy.

See https://www.investopedia.com/terms/d/double-irish-with-a-dutch-sandwich.asp

Last edited:

Skey

Aug 3, 2021
Hi guys,

In November, I was asked for remedial and police certificates, which I submitted and passed my medical by the first week of December. Following that, there was a long period of silence from IRCC. I called IRCC and learned that my crimalinality has yet to begin, and that the visa officer cannot find time to review my file, despite the fact that my application is due on February 24, 2022. Is there any way I can speed up the process, or do you have any suggestions?

I'm seeing a pattern, as my police certificates will expire in May, followed by my security and then my medicals. I will be back to square one.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They are obviously trying to lower their processing times, and in a few months Fraser will come up and say we finalized most of the applications within 6 months. Apparently they think that we are stupid? Tbh there is going to be many people who will believe him and applause, soooo we are f*cked.
I think we have all agreed on PNP as a master race.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CRS score distribution of candidates in the Express Entry pool as of February 15, 2022
CRS score rangeNumber of candidates
601-12001,099
501-6005,440
451-50047,721
491-5002,921
481-4906,289
471-48014,775
461-47013,273
451-46010,463

Safe to say 600+ are PNPs so ignore those. FHS has 56k quota. Even with all the influx of CRS470+ people CRS475+ still looks safe. Memorize some French and get your 4 pts (or crank it up and get 50 while you're at it) in the meantime. What am I missing?
In which level of French u can gain 4 points? B1 ? And like how long does it take?

D

Deleted member 1050918

Fine...

As @jrossi just said:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/eligibility/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html

Official languages proficiency - second official language
Maximum points for each ability (reading, writing, speaking and listening):
  • 6 with a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 22 points)
  • 6 without a spouse or common-law partner (up to a combined maximum of 24 points)
Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level per abilityWith a spouse or common-law partner
(Maximum 22 points)
Without a spouse or common-law partner
(Maximum 24 points)
CLB 4 or less00
CLB 5 or 611
CLB 7 or 833
CLB 9 or more66

• Wow
Reactions: dankboi

dxdroid

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2021

Why I want to leave Ireland? Have you ever lived in Europe? It is not about politics. Weather sucks in Ireland ;) Yea, Yea, Canada is cold, I know but at least you have a proper sprint and summer. Second thing is that it is a little bit depressing to live in a country where you only see sun from time to time and you cannot really do many outdoor activities simply because there is no infrastructure. You do not even have space to go cycling properly into the woods or something. As a country it is very limited what activities you can do it. There is not many attractions here.

Second thing is that it is expensive as well. I cannot complain on my wage or the job, quiet opposite. However I will not take a hit by moving to Canada, actually quiet opposite. My partner also will benefit from it and the potential for growth is also bigger specially if you would like to open your own business etc. etc. There is a lot of factors that we took into our consideration ;) houses are very small etc. etc. etc. I own the house here so I will have something to come back to if for some reason we will decide that it is not for us but I do not think so. I always wanted to move to US and I was close to make this happen however Covid demolished all of these plans ;) Life moves on and we decided we will go to Canada and see. Maybe in the future we will then move to US who knows.

Reactions: Yodm and dankboi