+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I've just spent almost 2:30 hours trying to speak with an agent and as soon as I said that my application was an Express Entry for Permanent Residence the call was terminated.

Did I say something wrong to the agent or was it just a coincidence?

This is all so frustrating...
That's the same thing I say each time and I was never cut-off. Must be a coincidence. So painful after waiting on the line for so long :( .

Reactions: esc

HopelesslyDevoted

Oct 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
Thank you! @HopelesslyDevoted I believe was from mexico VO as well. there have been quite a few renewals and remeds from mexico this month. No fresh ppr yet though.
Alysson, my dude, your news just made my night. Thank you for sharing and tagging me!
Earlier today I was venting here about how bummed out I've been.
Hoping my remeds request and your PPR come through soon!

EDIT GUYS: Just signed into my account and I had a GU o_O
been a looooong time since I've had one of these. Fingers fucking crossed for something tomorrow! hehe

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Alysson, my dude, your news just made my night. Thank you for sharing and tagging me!

been a looooong time since I've had one of these. Fingers fucking crossed for something tomorrow! hehe
congrats. What’s your VO?

Alysson

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2019

Awesome, congrats! Another brazilian in my whatsapp group got remeds yesterday. Last month there were a few renewals from other countries with VO mexico. Was your eligibility passed?

Reactions: OneStepAtATime