+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

cpr2019

Nov 10, 2019
It's a bit confusing because I was told that if you're applying from UAE your file will be processed in local VO but then I got my first set of gcms notes and there was no mention of abu dhabi VO.
you are lucky...Abu Dhabi visa office is terrible in their lack of any channels to communicate...they don't give two sh&$^ about being accountable...have multiple bad experiences

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
  • Haha
Reactions: hdcanada_10

Pwnmann123

May 20, 2021
India
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-07-2021
My application assignment due date 19 Feb 2022 on GCMS notes whats meaning?

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Hey now. Different strokes for different folks. Another way of viewing it is "winter snow sports paradise".

Frozen rivers to ice skate on, XC skiing, fat biking, outdoor hockey everywhere. For CERTAIN people, it can be great ;)
I just applied for a job at University of Winnipeg, and I hate winters; Florida guy here!
Now am scared. Lol

Lonwolf

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi,
Is there is any difference if I applied for work permit either through UAE or in India? Which is worse - AbuDhabi VO or Delhi VO? Anyone can shed some light?

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Q
No in my previous company they have quotas for diversity they hire only minority for certain positions, when I say minority it includes LGBTQ ,Black,Hispanic (both men and woman) and not Asian/Indians/white/Arabic (men) woman are always welcome.

I know a dumbfuck in my uni ,she didn't know any shit and she got a job in coco cola mainly because they want to fulfill diversity quora on top of that she got 75k in Houston which is a good pay and work from home even before pandemic.
i know an engineer earning $250k AUD with just 3 years of experience on diversity quota.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I am surprised you guys are in Detroit when I visited there looked like a ghost town. I know it is a Mechanical engineering hub but still looked very creepy for me.
NYC and SF and obviously HOUSTON, DFW,Austin (small -went on 2018) DC are my top picks
Detroit is mostly lifeless. Suburbs in north of Detroit, and Ann Arbor are the place to live in DTW area. Some of the world’s most intelligent minds live in Ann Arbor. Thanks to U Mich.

Houston is big and its the southern Chicago. Austin is small and is now becoming another SFO. No comments on NYC and SFO. Lived in DFW for 4 years. Best of all. Huge Mallu, Telugu, and Tamil population in DFW.

Reactions: PRANIT01

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I just applied for a job at University of Winnipeg, and I hate winters; Florida guy here!
Now am scared. Lol
Sad. Moving from Florida to North is like setting yourself on fire. Think a lot before moving to North. Its too much to take. Winters are harsh and it can make you fking lonely even as a couple.

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
No in my previous company they have quotas for diversity they hire only minority for certain positions, when I say minority it includes LGBTQ ,Black,Hispanic (both men and woman) and not Asian/Indians/white/Arabic (men) woman are always welcome.

I know a dumbfuck in my uni ,she didn't know any shit and she got a job in coco cola mainly because they want to fulfill diversity quora on top of that she got 75k in Houston which is a good pay and work from home even before pandemic.
Its all optics snd press that matter to these companies.

Reactions: PRANIT01

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
There are parts of Detroit that would make good material for a North Korean propaganda film about how America has entered some apocalypse. You don't go to those parts unless you want to get shot. But downtown is good enough and most parts of metro Detroit/suburbs are pretty livable. The sun hides and you'll walk out to a frosty car and wet/snowy/slushy weather for a half a year though. That was really depressing for a good few months when I first moved here from the south in winter lol
Detroit used to the richest city in the world. Used to be…!!

A lot of real estate things are happening now in downtown Detroit to revive the dead city. I feel thats its toooo late. Detroit lost the chance to be like Chicago. Lost opportunity.

Sharlegail

Star Member
Jan 21, 2022
Hopefully, that will also mean the end of mass immigration into Canada. A strong conservative leader is needed.
Guys with all due respect, it is just plain stupid to stop mass migration. The reason for the program is to gain as many free high skilled resources as possible that would later pay for pensions and social security. The system is beautiful.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
What would be the NOC for 'General Nursing and Midwifery' education from India? Would it be 3124 or 3012? Anyone applied under this category? Did you get an invite from any province?

hsiddd

Star Member
Dec 9, 2021
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-11-2019
AOR Received.
28-11-2019
Sad. Moving from Florida to North is like setting yourself on fire. Think a lot before moving to North. Its too much to take. Winters are harsh and it can make you fking lonely even as a couple.
Right now, Canada it is. But yeah, doing bit deliberation. Might take a US job and move back there later on.

Reactions: RSub