+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

FSW WORLDWIDE

Himanshu6444

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Damn - how burnt FSW candidates are here, chill guys! Your turn will come.

Before everyone starts bashing, I am also FSW candidate, but in Canada!

Reactions: Jakev

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
That would be fine and good if they had a job offer. But these guys are buying work permits.
True-dough proposes, immigrant disposes.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
Speaking of True Dough... look what I found : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Dough_Mania

True Dough Mania is a Canadian board game, created by George J. Reti, which was released in 1982 by Chieftain Products. Subtitled "a game of chance where you have no chance", the game was a satire on Canadian politics. The name was a pun on "Trudeaumania", the name given to the aura of excitement surrounding Pierre Trudeau in the 1968 election; Trudeau was still Canada's Prime Minister in 1982, but his popularity had waned significantly.

In the game, each player is the owner of a Canadian business. Players roll the dice and advance around a map of Canada. On some squares, the player is required to draw a "Cabinet Shuffle" or "Constitution" card, and follow the directions on the card (much like the "Chance" and "Community Chest" cards in Monopoly).

The winner is the first player to lose all of their company's assets to the federal government.

History rhymes... always...

We should upgrade this and make a current version....

Last edited:

KojiGold

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Guys can I ask you a question? I was postponing my marriage for the draws, now I am considering to just go for it. When I use the CRS calculator, I choose married and "my wife is not going to Canada with me" options, and I see my score does not change. This is mainly because this girl I am going to marry is currently not graduated and still preparing for her IELTS, with no work experience, So if I asy she is going to Canada with me, she will drop my score by more than 25 points. Now I got 2 questions if you guys can help me:

1) Am I understanding this correct, as if I update my profile as married but select the option that "my wife is not going to Canada with me" my score will remain the same? I mean, getting married itself does not lower my CRS score?
2) If the answer to 1st question is yes, can I do like that - so that my score does not get affected by my marriage - and once I get an ITA (hopefully!!), I update as my wife is now going to go with me to Canada?

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions everyone

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Guys can I ask you a question? I was postponing my marriage for the draws, now I am considering to just go for it. When I use the CRS calculator, I choose married and "my wife is not going to Canada with me" options, and I see my score does not change. This is mainly because this girl I am going to marry is currently not graduated and still preparing for her IELTS, with no work experience, So if I asy she is going to Canada with me, she will drop my score by more than 25 points. Now I got 2 questions if you guys can help me:

1) Am I understanding this correct, as if I update my profile as married but select the option that "my wife is not going to Canada with me" my score will remain the same? I mean, getting married itself does not lower my CRS score?
2) If the answer to 1st question is yes, can I do like that - so that my score does not get affected by my marriage - and once I get an ITA (hopefully!!), I update as my wife is now going to go with me to Canada?

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions everyone
1) It'll remain same i guess
2) I am not sure about adding spouse later, but i think i have seen threads where primary applicants added their spouse Post AOR (not in between post ita and pre AOR) It's always better to have them added as accompanying in the application maybe post aor.

Someone here who received ppr recently had their spouse added to their app post aor. check the older posts

purohitab

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
also a typical query i often see in that group-
ielts academic L=6.5 W=6.5 R=7 S=6.5
XX% High school
where should i go? Australia ? canada?
visa approval success more?
hlp me all
He got a 7 in reading. Must be the most outstanding one in the bunch

D

Deleted member 1006777

He got a 7 in reading. Must be the most outstanding one in the bunch
Jokes aside, this is how these people sidestep the language requirements for PR. I believe universities only need a CLB6.5. That is such a bad level of any language, but if it comes with tuition, who cares right? It's no wonder CEC scores are so low despite huge bonuses for Canadian education and work exp.